I am heading to AU and NZ in the May timeframe (originally I was going to go in March but changed for better weather), and want to spend a few days in the outback. I am traveling alone, so I would like to hook up with a company that leads tours. I would also like to meet some people along the way.
I am hoping for something about 2-3 days, not too pampered yet not too raw. In other words, a tent is ok, but I don't want to hunt for my own food.
Thanks in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand: Cruise vs. Land
- 2 Sculptures by the Sea 2014, Cottesloe
- 3 1st time to Oz. Suggestions appreciated. (tripplanner001)
- 4 Where to go in Oz/NZ in March and April?
- 5 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 6 Gregory NP or Limmen NP in the NT
- 7 Aussie SPRING with foodie & wino...Perth? SW region? GBR? Help!
- 8 Great Barrier Reef---Luxury resort and convenient snorkeling
- 9 Tasmania or Fiji?
- 10 New Zealand itinerary help
- 11 Hotel in Sydney
- 12 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 13 Melbourne Drive
- 14 Hotel w. airport shuttle in Sydney
- 15 Sydney or Melbourne
- 16 Christchurch flooding, motorists should expect delays
- 17 Qantas Flight QF 7
- 18 Hamilton Station, NSW Taxis
- 19 Fishing Charters on Rarotonga
- 20 Adventure Vacation to Australia !!! Need suggestions.
- 21 The Wonders of Western Australia: Trip Report & Slideshow
- 22 Australia in 28 days (Sept 17- Oct 18, 2012)
- 23 Kakadu yellow river cruise
- 24 Launceston,Tasmania-where to stay?
- 25 New York Times guide to Perth