I am heading to AU and NZ in the May timeframe (originally I was going to go in March but changed for better weather), and want to spend a few days in the outback. I am traveling alone, so I would like to hook up with a company that leads tours. I would also like to meet some people along the way.
I am hoping for something about 2-3 days, not too pampered yet not too raw. In other words, a tent is ok, but I don't want to hunt for my own food.
Thanks in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 NZ forum HELP- North and South Island itinerary review
- 2 Picton to Queenstown 6days
- 3 Pudding cups in New Zealand
- 4 Between a rock and a hard spot
- 5 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
- 6 Gluten free Australia
- 7 In & Around Melbourne & Sydney
- 8 Uluru
- 9 bushwalking in the Blue Mountains
- 10 Where to stay overnight between Abel Tasman NP and Fox Glacier?
- 11 Cairns & Port Douglas
- 12 One week stay using Brisbane as starting base
- 13 Melbourne, GOR & Grampians
- 14 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 15 16 days in Australia
- 16 Sydney to Coffs Harbour in Jan with kids, 9 and 11
- 17 from Te Anau, NZ: fly to AKL from Invercargill or Queenstown?
- 18 25day planning for Australia
- 19 Going to Uluru - Is it worth it?
- 20 Help New Zealand
- 21 Snow ideas near Melbourne and Sydney
- 22 8 day trip to New Zealand
- 23 Hervey Bay Whales & Apartment
- 24 Private Tour Guides Australian Coast
- 25 Great Ocean Road