I am heading to AU and NZ in the May timeframe (originally I was going to go in March but changed for better weather), and want to spend a few days in the outback. I am traveling alone, so I would like to hook up with a company that leads tours. I would also like to meet some people along the way.
I am hoping for something about 2-3 days, not too pampered yet not too raw. In other words, a tent is ok, but I don't want to hunt for my own food.
Thanks in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Travel Insurance
- 2 Review our NZ Itinerary please
- 3 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 4 Itinerary Help
- 5 I've been, I've been to the Land Down Under...
- 6 Tasmania-11 nights and more questions
- 7 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 8 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 9 Packing List
- 10 Abel - Kayak and Walk / Timing Questions
- 11 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 12 Sydney and Auckland
- 13 Lochiel Fraudulant Hotel near Melbourne warning to fellow travellers
- 14 Internet access
- 15 Night Out Byron Bay
- 16 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 17 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 18 10 days itinerary
- 19 Fremantle my love..
- 20 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 21 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 22 Books?
- 23 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 24 Choosing a Visa
- 25 Australia & NZ -3 weeks