I am heading to AU and NZ in the May timeframe (originally I was going to go in March but changed for better weather), and want to spend a few days in the outback. I am traveling alone, so I would like to hook up with a company that leads tours. I would also like to meet some people along the way.
I am hoping for something about 2-3 days, not too pampered yet not too raw. In other words, a tent is ok, but I don't want to hunt for my own food.
Thanks in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://nitroshredadvice.com/my-beast-power/
- 2 Camper Van - With or Without Toilet and Shower ?
- 3 New Zealand with teenagers
- 4 New Zealand Itinerary Revised...Advice Please!
- 5 Australia Itinerary
- 6 Another itinerary question
- 7 Suggestions for 3 weeks
- 8 The whisky trail.
- 9 Western Australia (Denmark and New Norcia)
- 10 Australia and New Zealand Oct/Nov 2017
- 11 Bali, Fiji, Bora Bora, Maldives? Which is better?
- 12 Family trip report: Tahiti, Huahine, Bora Bora and Moorea
- 13 1 day scenic tour from Gold coast
- 14 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 15 Help with New Zealand Itinerary
- 16 Mucky, Smchrissy, Margo, Alan -I've lost the New Years Eve thread
- 17 Is this a good time to talk about the Lions' tour?
- 18 help with intinerary please!
- 19 Early Planning to the South Pacific
- 20 Ahe to Manihi or v.v.
- 21 early planning for NZ South Island trip - please provide feedback
- 22 Quaint
- 23 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 24 North and South Island itinerary feedback
- 25 Ayers Rock Alternative