I am heading to AU and NZ in the May timeframe (originally I was going to go in March but changed for better weather), and want to spend a few days in the outback. I am traveling alone, so I would like to hook up with a company that leads tours. I would also like to meet some people along the way.
I am hoping for something about 2-3 days, not too pampered yet not too raw. In other words, a tent is ok, but I don't want to hunt for my own food.
Thanks in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 릴게임 바다이야기 ▣ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 3 Six Weeks Down Under
- 4 Cruising AUS & NZ 2018
- 5 Cairns airfare getting too high
- 6 Hamilton Island
- 7 Driving direction on the Great Ocean Road
- 8 게임몽 ▣ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 9 성인신천지 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 10 신천지예시 ▣ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 11 CFP: how much to bring, ATMs?
- 12 오션파라다이스신천지 ● 연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 13 무료릴신천지 ● 연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 14 손오공릴게임 ※연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 15 고전게임손오공 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 16 온라인바다이야기게임 ▼ 접속 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 17 온라인릴 ▶ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 18 3 weeks in NZ
- 19 First Time - Assistance with NZ- South
- 20 Flood Emergency Services
- 21 7 days in New Zealand
- 22 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 23 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 24 16 Days on the South Island
- 25 Need help in Auckland