I am heading to AU and NZ in the May timeframe (originally I was going to go in March but changed for better weather), and want to spend a few days in the outback. I am traveling alone, so I would like to hook up with a company that leads tours. I would also like to meet some people along the way.
I am hoping for something about 2-3 days, not too pampered yet not too raw. In other words, a tent is ok, but I don't want to hunt for my own food.
Thanks in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sydney
- 2 Hey, Bokhara2 and cathies, need restaurant recommendations
- 3 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 4 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 5 Marlborough Sounds???
- 6 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 7 New Zealand itinerary help
- 8 Yarra Valley Wineries
- 9 Fireworks Festival - A "MUST DO"
- 10 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 11 Katoomba vs. Leura vs ... ????
- 12 Song doc - one for you
- 13 North Island - 5 days - Wellington - Auckland
- 14 Jet Star?
- 15 Aussie Trip Report: No cities, no worries
- 16 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 17 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 18 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 19 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 20 Itinerary Planning
- 21 8 Day South Island Itinerary in Oct
- 22 NZ Itinerary from Christchurch to Queenstown in 8 days
- 23 Suggestions/ Tips request for 15 Days trip to South Island New Zealand
- 24 NZ South Island Plan
- 25 Tahiti, Cooks Islands or Fiji 20th Anniversary trip