Cannot recommend this service. We chartered in early October a shared boat and were very disappointed. My husband and i are experienced anglers and hoped to catch reef fish. But one would have to go to the reef to do so. Our captain never got more than 100 meters from shore and I was the only one to catch a fish that was legal. 6 anglers - one keeper. He only moved 3 times and we fished with hand lines. He seemed more concerned with his afternoon off and his brew than business at hand. Very disappointed.
Out n ABout Sportfishing in Port Douglas
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Hobart
- 2 Sydney MyMulti Pass
- 3 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 4 One day in Fiji
- 5 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 6 2 week trip in AU: 5 nights in Sydney and 5 nights in Cairns area?
- 7 Should we change our plans ???
- 8 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 9 Help with South Island Itinerary Please
- 10 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 11 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 12 The Rainbow Coast, Western Australia photos
- 13 Packages
- 14 Trip itinerary-Sydney Melbourne Tasmania
- 15 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 16 Victoria to Uluru - Trip Report
- 17 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 18 Tour/Travel Company-Goway
- 19 Paging Cathies
- 20 Kangaroo island
- 21 Itinerary 20 days
- 22 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 23 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 24 Recommendations for kids travel book?
- 25 Rent or buy campervan