Cannot recommend this service. We chartered in early October a shared boat and were very disappointed. My husband and i are experienced anglers and hoped to catch reef fish. But one would have to go to the reef to do so. Our captain never got more than 100 meters from shore and I was the only one to catch a fish that was legal. 6 anglers - one keeper. He only moved 3 times and we fished with hand lines. He seemed more concerned with his afternoon off and his brew than business at hand. Very disappointed.
Out n ABout Sportfishing in Port Douglas
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 NZ South Island Self Drive 7 day itinerary
- 2 Hotel w. airport shuttle in Sydney
- 3 New Zealand: Cruise vs. Land
- 4 NZ South Island February 2014 Trip Report
- 5 Sculptures by the Sea 2014, Cottesloe
- 6 1st time to Oz. Suggestions appreciated. (tripplanner001)
- 7 Where to go in Oz/NZ in March and April?
- 8 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 9 Gregory NP or Limmen NP in the NT
- 10 Aussie SPRING with foodie & wino...Perth? SW region? GBR? Help!
- 11 Great Barrier Reef---Luxury resort and convenient snorkeling
- 12 Tasmania or Fiji?
- 13 New Zealand itinerary help
- 14 Hotel in Sydney
- 15 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 16 Melbourne Drive
- 17 Sydney or Melbourne
- 18 Christchurch flooding, motorists should expect delays
- 19 Qantas Flight QF 7
- 20 Hamilton Station, NSW Taxis
- 21 Fishing Charters on Rarotonga
- 22 Adventure Vacation to Australia !!! Need suggestions.
- 23 The Wonders of Western Australia: Trip Report & Slideshow
- 24 Australia in 28 days (Sept 17- Oct 18, 2012)
- 25 Kakadu yellow river cruise