Cannot recommend this service. We chartered in early October a shared boat and were very disappointed. My husband and i are experienced anglers and hoped to catch reef fish. But one would have to go to the reef to do so. Our captain never got more than 100 meters from shore and I was the only one to catch a fish that was legal. 6 anglers - one keeper. He only moved 3 times and we fished with hand lines. He seemed more concerned with his afternoon off and his brew than business at hand. Very disappointed.
Out n ABout Sportfishing in Port Douglas
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 When to travel to New Zealand?
- 2 Buy snorkeling fins in Sydney
- 3 New Zealand: Milford or Routeburn Track? 8 more days
- 4 Airport Customs in Auckland
- 5 Advice needed for South Pacific ports
- 6 "The Serengeti of Tasmania" - Photos from Narawntapu NP and elsewhere in Australia
- 7 Southern Australia Itinerary Advice July 3rd-July 19th
- 8 Second try for Australia Itinerary in October
- 9 Please help with New Zealand Itinerary - 12 days
- 10 NZ Proposed Trip Itinerary (Constructive Suggestions Appreciated!)
- 11 Mammals and avians in SA and NSW
- 12 16 days all over New Zealand
- 13 My Experience Traveling in New Zealand
- 14 The perfect exotic and romantic location for my girlfriend's 21st?
- 15 Tahiti Honeymoon in November?
- 16 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 17 Cairns - boat from Lizard Island
- 18 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 19 Adelaide/Kangaroo Island or AliceSprings/Uluru?
- 20 Australia Trip Guidance Needed - Esp GBR
- 21 Best deal on debit/credit/cash cards
- 22 Small group multi-day hiking operators around Queenstown NZ?
- 23 Question about the "Build Up"
- 24 Tentative South Island NZ itinerary--what do you think?
- 25 3-1/2 days in Auckland .... Your personal recommendations, please.