Cannot recommend this service. We chartered in early October a shared boat and were very disappointed. My husband and i are experienced anglers and hoped to catch reef fish. But one would have to go to the reef to do so. Our captain never got more than 100 meters from shore and I was the only one to catch a fish that was legal. 6 anglers - one keeper. He only moved 3 times and we fished with hand lines. He seemed more concerned with his afternoon off and his brew than business at hand. Very disappointed.
Out n ABout Sportfishing in Port Douglas
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 NZ North Island Itinerary Critique
- 2 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 3 Itinerary help Australia & New Zealand
- 4 NSW/Queensland- 4 free days
- 5 The perfect exotic and romantic location for my girlfriend's 21st?
- 6 New Zealand advice
- 7 New Zealand for Solo Travelers
- 8 Tassie in winter
- 9 The Earth Makes Music for Those Who Listen; Siblings on the South Island
- 10 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 11 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 12 Bye-Bye Pemberton
- 13 Photobook from trip to New Zealand
- 14 looking for someone to preform our wedding on Moorea Tahiti
- 15 Need suggestions for things to do in Australia
- 16 Kangaroo Island or Cleland Wildlife Park in Adelaide
- 17 No Snakes, No Worries: A Summer Trip to New Zealand
- 18 9 days in Fiji
- 19 Canberra
- 20 1st Visit to Australia: Itinerary Help
- 21 AAT Kings 5 day Monkey Mia tour from Perth, Oct 2012
- 22 Tasmania in may with 11 month baby for about 12 days
- 23 Fiji - Snorkel & Scuba
- 24 Europcar car rental scam - follow-up and solution
- 25 Is the ferry crossing between islands in NZ rough?