Cannot recommend this service. We chartered in early October a shared boat and were very disappointed. My husband and i are experienced anglers and hoped to catch reef fish. But one would have to go to the reef to do so. Our captain never got more than 100 meters from shore and I was the only one to catch a fish that was legal. 6 anglers - one keeper. He only moved 3 times and we fished with hand lines. He seemed more concerned with his afternoon off and his brew than business at hand. Very disappointed.
Out n ABout Sportfishing in Port Douglas
View all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 real fake documents online
- 2 Newzealand - break up self drive and bus travel
- 3 Emirates and Jetstar
- 4 Starbucks: Over rated, Bad service, Worst coffee ever!
- 5 Packing list for New Zealand, February 2013
- 6 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 7 Winter Trip to Australia for Two
- 8 Where to stay in Christchurch?
- 9 Transportation from Sydney Airport to Four Seasons
- 10 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 11 Internship in Sydney for 3 months
- 12 New Rotorua attraction (new trail)
- 13 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 14 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 15 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 16 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 17 Cruise New Zealand
- 18 Is Katafanga Resort Open Yet?
- 19 Logical Airline Schedule for 2014 trip.
- 20 PBS Movie"A Town Called Alice"
- 21 Two 21 year old students (male) travelling from Brisbane to Cairns
- 22 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 23 Paihia or coromandel
- 24 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 25 Travelling to Auckland - Who to use for car rental?