Just like to say thanks for help with our New Zealand trip earlier this year - we had a ball and I'll have to post a trip report for those interested!
We're off to the South Pacific next in early November:
6 nights in the Cook islands
4 nights in Fiji
3 nights in Vanuatu and
6 nights in New Caledonia
We've only booked our flights so far and love any comments on accommodation or activities you have!
We're debating on whether to island hop between places such as Aitutaki and Rarotonga in Cooks or whether day trips would suffice.
We love heaps of adventure, meeting the locals, snorkeling and lying on the beach! So any input would be wonderful
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 2 http://supplementskings.com/forever-bust/
- 3 2 days post cruise in Sydney
- 4 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 5 New Zealand Honeymoon Itinerary
- 6 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 7 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 8 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 9 South Island Trip Planning: Akaroa Tour or Tranzalpine?
- 10 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 11 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 12 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 13 North island New Zealand-help
- 14 Rarotonga
- 15 Australia New Zealand - help with itinerary
- 16 New Zealand SI book ahead??
- 17 South Island trip in Oct.
- 18 transfer services between Sydney Airport and hotels
- 19 What Do you Think of My Itin
- 20 Great Barrier Reef in January/February??
- 21 7 full days itinerary in Melbourne
- 22 Cairns or Melbourne? Trip Feedback
- 23 Overnight Great Ocean Road
- 24 A week in Fiji
- 25 3 weeks New Zealand - Apr 2017
Our South Pacific trip - Cook Islands, Fiji, Vanuatu & New Caledonia