Just like to say thanks for help with our New Zealand trip earlier this year - we had a ball and I'll have to post a trip report for those interested!
We're off to the South Pacific next in early November:
6 nights in the Cook islands
4 nights in Fiji
3 nights in Vanuatu and
6 nights in New Caledonia
We've only booked our flights so far and love any comments on accommodation or activities you have!
We're debating on whether to island hop between places such as Aitutaki and Rarotonga in Cooks or whether day trips would suffice.
We love heaps of adventure, meeting the locals, snorkeling and lying on the beach! So any input would be wonderful
Our South Pacific trip - Cook Islands, Fiji, Vanuatu & New Caledonia
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 5 days in Tasmania
- 2 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 3 Help
- 4 10 days in NZ itinerary
- 5 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 6 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 7 Byron Bay or ...
- 8 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 9 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 10 Dec 2014 family trip-need help with itinerary
- 11 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 12 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 13 How many days needed in Sydney?
- 14 Paging Cathies
- 15 NZ vs Aust
- 16 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 17 Playing Marbles with the Devil - AKA 2 weeks in the Northern Territory
- 18 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand.
- 19 Recommendations for travel on the Great Ocean Road
- 20 Joe Tro's Australia/LA trip report
- 21 August week end in Auckland
- 22 28 days to campervan around australia
- 23 Wicked Weekend I Melbourne - too much fun!
- 24 5 days in Sydney: itinerary review
- 25 Sydney Weather in September