Just like to say thanks for help with our New Zealand trip earlier this year - we had a ball and I'll have to post a trip report for those interested!
We're off to the South Pacific next in early November:
6 nights in the Cook islands
4 nights in Fiji
3 nights in Vanuatu and
6 nights in New Caledonia
We've only booked our flights so far and love any comments on accommodation or activities you have!
We're debating on whether to island hop between places such as Aitutaki and Rarotonga in Cooks or whether day trips would suffice.
We love heaps of adventure, meeting the locals, snorkeling and lying on the beach! So any input would be wonderful
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Another itinerary question
- 2 Australia Itinerary
- 3 Australia and New Zealand Oct/Nov 2017
- 4 The whisky trail.
- 5 Bali, Fiji, Bora Bora, Maldives? Which is better?
- 6 Family trip report: Tahiti, Huahine, Bora Bora and Moorea
- 7 1 day scenic tour from Gold coast
- 8 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 9 Help with New Zealand Itinerary
- 10 Mucky, Smchrissy, Margo, Alan -I've lost the New Years Eve thread
- 11 Is this a good time to talk about the Lions' tour?
- 12 help with intinerary please!
- 13 Early Planning to the South Pacific
- 14 Ahe to Manihi or v.v.
- 15 early planning for NZ South Island trip - please provide feedback
- 16 Quaint
- 17 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 18 North and South Island itinerary feedback
- 19 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 20 Western Australia + Where?
- 21 Port Douglas/Cairns
- 22 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 23 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 24 A few days in Darwin
- 25 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
Our South Pacific trip - Cook Islands, Fiji, Vanuatu & New Caledonia