Just like to say thanks for help with our New Zealand trip earlier this year - we had a ball and I'll have to post a trip report for those interested!
We're off to the South Pacific next in early November:
6 nights in the Cook islands
4 nights in Fiji
3 nights in Vanuatu and
6 nights in New Caledonia
We've only booked our flights so far and love any comments on accommodation or activities you have!
We're debating on whether to island hop between places such as Aitutaki and Rarotonga in Cooks or whether day trips would suffice.
We love heaps of adventure, meeting the locals, snorkeling and lying on the beach! So any input would be wonderful
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 2 full days in Cairns
- 2 new zealand road maps?
- 3 Melbourne eateries
- 4 Au Pair
- 5 Transport changes in Prague
- 6 Manly Jazz Festival - 2015
- 7 You asked for it, and now you've got it a new Fighter
- 8 Advice on Itinerary for New Zealand-12 full days
- 9 Itinerary Help! Queenstown Five Day Return Trip
- 10 Complete Novice
- 11 Kangaroo Island
- 12 Which cruise in Strahan?
- 13 New Zealand by cruise vs. land
- 14 Where to visit
- 15 Which escorted tour of Australia, NZ, Tasmania?
- 16 Tahiti or Raiatea?
- 17 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 18 Need your help to participate: Travel & Tourism academic survey
- 19 Tasmania trip itinerary update - thoughts appreciated
- 20 2weeks in Austrailia
- 21 Wallaby vs All Blacks in Sydney in August
- 22 Need your help to participate: Travel & Tourism academic survey
- 23 How is this itinerary?
- 24 2 weeks trip in Australia
- 25 Restautant recommendations
Our South Pacific trip - Cook Islands, Fiji, Vanuatu & New Caledonia