Just like to say thanks for help with our New Zealand trip earlier this year - we had a ball and I'll have to post a trip report for those interested!
We're off to the South Pacific next in early November:
6 nights in the Cook islands
4 nights in Fiji
3 nights in Vanuatu and
6 nights in New Caledonia
We've only booked our flights so far and love any comments on accommodation or activities you have!
We're debating on whether to island hop between places such as Aitutaki and Rarotonga in Cooks or whether day trips would suffice.
We love heaps of adventure, meeting the locals, snorkeling and lying on the beach! So any input would be wonderful
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Where to go for vacation in Australia?
- 2 SI Itinerary Advice - Feb 2016
- 3 Sydney CBC Serviced Apartment
- 4 Final Itinerary and A Few Questions
- 5 Need suggestions for limo hire parramatta
- 6 new zealand road maps?
- 7 Recommend car rental agency in Christchurch
- 8 2 full days in Cairns
- 9 Weather in Fiji
- 10 Advice on Itinerary for New Zealand-12 full days
- 11 Need your help to participate: Travel & Tourism academic survey
- 12 Melbourne eateries
- 13 Au Pair
- 14 Transport changes in Prague
- 15 Manly Jazz Festival - 2015
- 16 Itinerary Help! Queenstown Five Day Return Trip
- 17 Complete Novice
- 18 Kangaroo Island
- 19 Which cruise in Strahan?
- 20 New Zealand by cruise vs. land
- 21 Where to visit
- 22 Which escorted tour of Australia, NZ, Tasmania?
- 23 Tahiti or Raiatea?
- 24 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 25 Tasmania trip itinerary update - thoughts appreciated
Our South Pacific trip - Cook Islands, Fiji, Vanuatu & New Caledonia