Just like to say thanks for help with our New Zealand trip earlier this year - we had a ball and I'll have to post a trip report for those interested!
We're off to the South Pacific next in early November:
6 nights in the Cook islands
4 nights in Fiji
3 nights in Vanuatu and
6 nights in New Caledonia
We've only booked our flights so far and love any comments on accommodation or activities you have!
We're debating on whether to island hop between places such as Aitutaki and Rarotonga in Cooks or whether day trips would suffice.
We love heaps of adventure, meeting the locals, snorkeling and lying on the beach! So any input would be wonderful
Our South Pacific trip - Cook Islands, Fiji, Vanuatu & New Caledonia
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 If you had 2 months for NZ and Australia
- 2 Sydney Airport Hotels?
- 3 5 days in Tasmania--help needed
- 4 Which Island for a longer stay?
- 5 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 6 NSW/Queensland- 4 free days
- 7 Sydney
- 8 Extra time in Melbourne
- 9 DIY Sydney surroundings
- 10 best time for traveling in the kimberley and NT
- 11 Renting (hiring) a car near Sydney - or not
- 12 NZ North Island Itinerary Critique
- 13 Margo Oz are you there ?
- 14 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 15 Tassie in winter
- 16 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 17 Itinerary help Australia & New Zealand
- 18 The perfect exotic and romantic location for my girlfriend's 21st?
- 19 New Zealand advice
- 20 New Zealand for Solo Travelers
- 21 The Earth Makes Music for Those Who Listen; Siblings on the South Island
- 22 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 23 Bye-Bye Pemberton
- 24 Photobook from trip to New Zealand
- 25 looking for someone to preform our wedding on Moorea Tahiti