Just like to say thanks for help with our New Zealand trip earlier this year - we had a ball and I'll have to post a trip report for those interested!
We're off to the South Pacific next in early November:
6 nights in the Cook islands
4 nights in Fiji
3 nights in Vanuatu and
6 nights in New Caledonia
We've only booked our flights so far and love any comments on accommodation or activities you have!
We're debating on whether to island hop between places such as Aitutaki and Rarotonga in Cooks or whether day trips would suffice.
We love heaps of adventure, meeting the locals, snorkeling and lying on the beach! So any input would be wonderful
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand-Trip Report-30 Days North & South Island
- 2 Queensland north and Perth south
- 3 Melbourne or Sydney?
- 4 Solo (mostly) coach trip - 45 days itinerary planning
- 5 Tips for Cook Islands - Solo Female Traveler
- 6 Scenic Overload on NZ's South Island: November 2015
- 7 2 wks in Oz--Melbourne, GOR, Tas, Pt Douglas, Atherton Tbllnds, pt 3
- 8 Itinerary set! Any Fodorites up for meeting up in Australia?
- 9 NZ- Nov or Dec?
- 10 Proposed itinerary- comments please!
- 11 Prelim itinerary- 12 nights on the North Island
- 12 Help rounding out AU & NZ itinerary
- 13 Planning 20 days in Autralia
- 14 Arriving in Queenstown - When to Visit Milford Sound?
- 15 Rental Car Return and Melbourne
- 16 May/June Wedding on Rarotonga
- 17 Foreign Exchange Programs
- 18 Cairns or Port Douglas
- 19 Tonga is a off the beaten track, but a beautiful destination: See my pics!
- 20 Where to Sky Dive and Bungee in NZ
- 21 Solo travel in Australia -- not sure where to go!
- 22 Need Help On French Polynesia Trip in June.
- 23 Two day South Coast & Southern Highlands loop - restaurant reccos please.
- 24 Sydney or Melbourne for wine tour?
- 25 2 wks in Oz--Melbourne, GOR, Tas, Pt Douglas, Atherton Tbllnds, pt 2
Our South Pacific trip - Cook Islands, Fiji, Vanuatu & New Caledonia