Just like to say thanks for help with our New Zealand trip earlier this year - we had a ball and I'll have to post a trip report for those interested!
We're off to the South Pacific next in early November:
6 nights in the Cook islands
4 nights in Fiji
3 nights in Vanuatu and
6 nights in New Caledonia
We've only booked our flights so far and love any comments on accommodation or activities you have!
We're debating on whether to island hop between places such as Aitutaki and Rarotonga in Cooks or whether day trips would suffice.
We love heaps of adventure, meeting the locals, snorkeling and lying on the beach! So any input would be wonderful
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Planning 20 days in Autralia
- 2 Itinerary set! Any Fodorites up for meeting up in Australia?
- 3 Solo (mostly) coach trip - 45 days itinerary planning
- 4 Help rounding out AU & NZ itinerary
- 5 Arriving in Queenstown - When to Visit Milford Sound?
- 6 Rental Car Return and Melbourne
- 7 Prelim itinerary- 12 nights on the North Island
- 8 May/June Wedding on Rarotonga
- 9 Foreign Exchange Programs
- 10 Cairns or Port Douglas
- 11 Tonga is a off the beaten track, but a beautiful destination: See my pics!
- 12 Where to Sky Dive and Bungee in NZ
- 13 Solo travel in Australia -- not sure where to go!
- 14 Need Help On French Polynesia Trip in June.
- 15 New Zealand-Trip Report-30 Days North & South Island
- 16 Two day South Coast & Southern Highlands loop - restaurant reccos please.
- 17 Sydney or Melbourne for wine tour?
- 18 2 wks in Oz--Melbourne, GOR, Tas, Pt Douglas, Atherton Tbllnds, pt 2
- 19 Southern Highlands vs Hunter Valley
- 20 New Zealand Trip Planning
- 21 Brisbane Airpot Hotel advice
- 22 Sorting out time in Sydney
- 23 Please help finalize our Tasmania itinerary
- 24 2 wks in Oz--Melbourne, GOR, Tas, Pt Douglas, Atherton Tbllnds, pt 1
- 25 French Polynesia - Cruise or Land?
Our South Pacific trip - Cook Islands, Fiji, Vanuatu & New Caledonia