Just like to say thanks for help with our New Zealand trip earlier this year - we had a ball and I'll have to post a trip report for those interested!
We're off to the South Pacific next in early November:
6 nights in the Cook islands
4 nights in Fiji
3 nights in Vanuatu and
6 nights in New Caledonia
We've only booked our flights so far and love any comments on accommodation or activities you have!
We're debating on whether to island hop between places such as Aitutaki and Rarotonga in Cooks or whether day trips would suffice.
We love heaps of adventure, meeting the locals, snorkeling and lying on the beach! So any input would be wonderful
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 2/3 day stay on the GBR from Brisbane
- 2 4 weeks itinerary
- 3 time needed - disembarking ferry and to WLG airport
- 4 North Island New Zealand itinerary help Oct 2015
- 5 Girls long weekend to Sydney/Katoomba
- 6 Feedback on 8 week OZ/NZ Itin
- 7 North Island
- 8 Port Arthur v Alcatraz
- 9 Aug Trip with 2 kiddos, please advise
- 10 Vale - Peterallan, a fine Australian Fodorite
- 11 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 12 Aussie fodorites - can u help?
- 13 Physically Disabled Solo Traveler in Sydney, Cairns
- 14 Rental Cars Locations Auckalnd
- 15 Driving quesitons for New Zealand in the Winter
- 16 Knowing the right shipping cargo container.
- 17 Travel to New Zealand
- 18 North Island - 5 days - Wellington - Auckland
- 19 Tour operators
- 20 Winterfest - Medieval Festival - Parramatta
- 21 Need advice for South Island New Zealand trip
- 22 Sydney-Queensland-New Zealand
- 23 travel agency for PNG
- 24 Blue Mountains
- 25 New Zealand North Island Trip recommendations
Our South Pacific trip - Cook Islands, Fiji, Vanuatu & New Caledonia