Just like to say thanks for help with our New Zealand trip earlier this year - we had a ball and I'll have to post a trip report for those interested!
We're off to the South Pacific next in early November:
6 nights in the Cook islands
4 nights in Fiji
3 nights in Vanuatu and
6 nights in New Caledonia
We've only booked our flights so far and love any comments on accommodation or activities you have!
We're debating on whether to island hop between places such as Aitutaki and Rarotonga in Cooks or whether day trips would suffice.
We love heaps of adventure, meeting the locals, snorkeling and lying on the beach! So any input would be wonderful
Our South Pacific trip - Cook Islands, Fiji, Vanuatu & New Caledonia
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 2 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 3 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 4 Sydney
- 5 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 6 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 7 Marlborough Sounds???
- 8 Hey, Bokhara2 and cathies, need restaurant recommendations
- 9 8 Day South Island Itinerary in Oct
- 10 Itinerary Planning
- 11 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 12 New Zealand itinerary help
- 13 Yarra Valley Wineries
- 14 Fireworks Festival - A "MUST DO"
- 15 Katoomba vs. Leura vs ... ????
- 16 Song doc - one for you
- 17 North Island - 5 days - Wellington - Auckland
- 18 Jet Star?
- 19 Aussie Trip Report: No cities, no worries
- 20 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 21 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 22 NZ Itinerary from Christchurch to Queenstown in 8 days
- 23 Suggestions/ Tips request for 15 Days trip to South Island New Zealand
- 24 NZ South Island Plan
- 25 Tahiti, Cooks Islands or Fiji 20th Anniversary trip