Just like to say thanks for help with our New Zealand trip earlier this year - we had a ball and I'll have to post a trip report for those interested!
We're off to the South Pacific next in early November:
6 nights in the Cook islands
4 nights in Fiji
3 nights in Vanuatu and
6 nights in New Caledonia
We've only booked our flights so far and love any comments on accommodation or activities you have!
We're debating on whether to island hop between places such as Aitutaki and Rarotonga in Cooks or whether day trips would suffice.
We love heaps of adventure, meeting the locals, snorkeling and lying on the beach! So any input would be wonderful
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Vale - Peterallan, a fine Australian Fodorite
- 2 Port Arthur v Alcatraz
- 3 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 4 Girls long weekend to Sydney/Katoomba
- 5 Aug Trip with 2 kiddos, please advise
- 6 Aussie fodorites - can u help?
- 7 Physically Disabled Solo Traveler in Sydney, Cairns
- 8 Rental Cars Locations Auckalnd
- 9 Driving quesitons for New Zealand in the Winter
- 10 Knowing the right shipping cargo container.
- 11 Travel to New Zealand
- 12 North Island - 5 days - Wellington - Auckland
- 13 Tour operators
- 14 4 weeks itinerary
- 15 time needed - disembarking ferry and to WLG airport
- 16 Winterfest - Medieval Festival - Parramatta
- 17 Need advice for South Island New Zealand trip
- 18 Sydney-Queensland-New Zealand
- 19 travel agency for PNG
- 20 Blue Mountains
- 21 New Zealand North Island Trip recommendations
- 22 Please critique our South Island, NZ itinerary
- 23 camper van tour.. 5 months itinery needed
- 24 A week in Brisbane/Sunshine coast, sightseeing suggestions needed.
- 25 Melbourne hotels
Our South Pacific trip - Cook Islands, Fiji, Vanuatu & New Caledonia