Just like to say thanks for help with our New Zealand trip earlier this year - we had a ball and I'll have to post a trip report for those interested!
We're off to the South Pacific next in early November:
6 nights in the Cook islands
4 nights in Fiji
3 nights in Vanuatu and
6 nights in New Caledonia
We've only booked our flights so far and love any comments on accommodation or activities you have!
We're debating on whether to island hop between places such as Aitutaki and Rarotonga in Cooks or whether day trips would suffice.
We love heaps of adventure, meeting the locals, snorkeling and lying on the beach! So any input would be wonderful
Our South Pacific trip - Cook Islands, Fiji, Vanuatu & New Caledonia
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 The Rainbow Coast, Western Australia photos
- 2 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 3 Victoria to Uluru - Trip Report
- 4 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 5 Should we change our plans ???
- 6 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 7 Tour/Travel Company-Goway
- 8 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 9 Paging Cathies
- 10 Kangaroo island
- 11 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 12 Itinerary 20 days
- 13 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 14 Trip itinerary-Sydney Melbourne Tasmania
- 15 One day in Fiji
- 16 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 17 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 18 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 19 Recommendations for kids travel book?
- 20 Rent or buy campervan
- 21 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 22 Melbourne Tram riders and visitors
- 23 South Island NZ: First 2 weeks of November
- 24 Cell phone providers
- 25 I've read the posts and still either want to cry or drink! Help