Just like to say thanks for help with our New Zealand trip earlier this year - we had a ball and I'll have to post a trip report for those interested!
We're off to the South Pacific next in early November:
6 nights in the Cook islands
4 nights in Fiji
3 nights in Vanuatu and
6 nights in New Caledonia
We've only booked our flights so far and love any comments on accommodation or activities you have!
We're debating on whether to island hop between places such as Aitutaki and Rarotonga in Cooks or whether day trips would suffice.
We love heaps of adventure, meeting the locals, snorkeling and lying on the beach! So any input would be wonderful
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Best route from Launceston to Cradle Mtn and return to Freycinet
- 2 Advice for 21 Day New Zealand Motorhome
- 3 16 Days NZ Trip
- 4 Warrnambool AND Oddball.
- 5 18 days in New Zealand - Advise
- 6 Queenstown/Otango for 72 hours
- 7 9 Hour layover in Sydney, what to do?
- 8 February visit to scuba in Great Barrier Reef?
- 9 Vava'u - Tongan Beach Resort - Photoshopped pictures on their website
- 10 Queensland Tips
- 11 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 12 Wineries with accomodations
- 13 Drivers license
- 14 Road trip to Canberra and Sydney
- 15 Sydney & Palm Cove in November
- 16 Two weeks in Australia: 2015 Trip Report
- 17 South Island New Zealand 28 days in a motor home
- 18 If you had 2 months for NZ and Australia
- 19 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 20 Tahiti vs Moorea vs Bora Bora
- 21 Cell Phone/Data Service for NZ
- 22 Itinerary: Both Islands in 27 days
- 23 New Zealand, South Island, 2 weeks, intinerary help?
- 24 New Zealand South Island itinerary advice
- 25 5 Day Circle trip along GOR from Melbourne
Our South Pacific trip - Cook Islands, Fiji, Vanuatu & New Caledonia