Just like to say thanks for help with our New Zealand trip earlier this year - we had a ball and I'll have to post a trip report for those interested!
We're off to the South Pacific next in early November:
6 nights in the Cook islands
4 nights in Fiji
3 nights in Vanuatu and
6 nights in New Caledonia
We've only booked our flights so far and love any comments on accommodation or activities you have!
We're debating on whether to island hop between places such as Aitutaki and Rarotonga in Cooks or whether day trips would suffice.
We love heaps of adventure, meeting the locals, snorkeling and lying on the beach! So any input would be wonderful
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 advise on final itinerary, especially on Tasmania route!
- 2 18 days in New Zealand - Advise
- 3 Where to visit
- 4 10 nites in South Island, New Zealand
- 5 2 weeks in Aus all alone
- 6 Perth Hotels
- 7 16 Days NZ Trip
- 8 Planning 2 weeks in Australia (Dec, 2015)
- 9 Papeete Early Flight Arrival
- 10 13 days New Zealand (both NI & SI) - Final Itinerary - Request for Feedback
- 11 Margaret River - what can we do in just 1 day?
- 12 Tasmania's Maria Island Walk
- 13 Sydney & Palm Cove in November
- 14 Best route from Launceston to Cradle Mtn and return to Freycinet
- 15 9 Hour layover in Sydney, what to do?
- 16 Advice for 21 Day New Zealand Motorhome
- 17 Phone card/prepaid phone
- 18 Warrnambool AND Oddball.
- 19 Queenstown/Otango for 72 hours
- 20 February visit to scuba in Great Barrier Reef?
- 21 Vava'u - Tongan Beach Resort - Photoshopped pictures on their website
- 22 Queensland Tips
- 23 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 24 Wineries with accomodations
- 25 Drivers license
Our South Pacific trip - Cook Islands, Fiji, Vanuatu & New Caledonia