Just like to say thanks for help with our New Zealand trip earlier this year - we had a ball and I'll have to post a trip report for those interested!
We're off to the South Pacific next in early November:
6 nights in the Cook islands
4 nights in Fiji
3 nights in Vanuatu and
6 nights in New Caledonia
We've only booked our flights so far and love any comments on accommodation or activities you have!
We're debating on whether to island hop between places such as Aitutaki and Rarotonga in Cooks or whether day trips would suffice.
We love heaps of adventure, meeting the locals, snorkeling and lying on the beach! So any input would be wonderful
Our South Pacific trip - Cook Islands, Fiji, Vanuatu & New Caledonia
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand (South Island) 10 Day Itinerary - Need Advice Please
- 2 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 3 Sydney
- 4 Incredible hotel
- 5 Australian Aborigines
- 6 Good places to stay for 2015 AFC Asian Cup
- 7 South Island - 8 days in February
- 8 Sydney - Melbourne 2 night / 3 day Road Trip
- 9 australia new zealand trip advice
- 10 New Zealand trip -itinerary help please
- 11 Milford Sound Cruise
- 12 14 day South Island Self drive
- 13 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 14 Cruise New Zealand
- 15 Help with Australia/ New Zealand plan!
- 16 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 17 New Zealand Accommodations
- 18 16 days all over New Zealand
- 19 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 20 Optimum time to visit both New Zealand and Australia
- 21 Land Portion of our Cruise Tour of Australia and New Zealand
- 22 Songdoc's 5th Trip to Gorgeous New Zealand: A Trip Report
- 23 New Zealand itinerary help
- 24 New Zealand with Hannabelle
- 25 Campervan/Motorhomes vs Car hire in New Zealand