Just like to say thanks for help with our New Zealand trip earlier this year - we had a ball and I'll have to post a trip report for those interested!
We're off to the South Pacific next in early November:
6 nights in the Cook islands
4 nights in Fiji
3 nights in Vanuatu and
6 nights in New Caledonia
We've only booked our flights so far and love any comments on accommodation or activities you have!
We're debating on whether to island hop between places such as Aitutaki and Rarotonga in Cooks or whether day trips would suffice.
We love heaps of adventure, meeting the locals, snorkeling and lying on the beach! So any input would be wonderful
Our South Pacific trip - Cook Islands, Fiji, Vanuatu & New Caledonia
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Second try for Australia Itinerary in October
- 2 NZ Proposed Trip Itinerary (Constructive Suggestions Appreciated!)
- 3 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 4 When to travel to New Zealand?
- 5 16 days all over New Zealand
- 6 Cairns - boat from Lizard Island
- 7 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 8 Please help with New Zealand Itinerary - 12 days
- 9 Adelaide/Kangaroo Island or AliceSprings/Uluru?
- 10 Australia Trip Guidance Needed - Esp GBR
- 11 Best deal on debit/credit/cash cards
- 12 Small group multi-day hiking operators around Queenstown NZ?
- 13 Question about the "Build Up"
- 14 Buy snorkeling fins in Sydney
- 15 Tentative South Island NZ itinerary--what do you think?
- 16 3-1/2 days in Auckland .... Your personal recommendations, please.
- 17 Tipping
- 18 2 weeks in AUS and destination similar to Port Douglas?
- 19 Clueless Yank ISO Alice guidance
- 20 Songdoc's Photos of Beautiful Tasmania
- 21 auckland connection
- 22 Five weeks in ANZ
- 23 Drive from Alice Springs to Kings Canyon
- 24 Pictures and HD Videos from one week in Palau
- 25 A Good Day Trips Company in New Zealand