Just like to say thanks for help with our New Zealand trip earlier this year - we had a ball and I'll have to post a trip report for those interested!
We're off to the South Pacific next in early November:
6 nights in the Cook islands
4 nights in Fiji
3 nights in Vanuatu and
6 nights in New Caledonia
We've only booked our flights so far and love any comments on accommodation or activities you have!
We're debating on whether to island hop between places such as Aitutaki and Rarotonga in Cooks or whether day trips would suffice.
We love heaps of adventure, meeting the locals, snorkeling and lying on the beach! So any input would be wonderful
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 LOAN OFFER BETWEEN PARTICULAR
- 2 Gluten free Australia
- 3 bushwalking in the Blue Mountains
- 4 Where to stay overnight between Abel Tasman NP and Fox Glacier?
- 5 Cairns & Port Douglas
- 6 One week stay using Brisbane as starting base
- 7 Melbourne, GOR & Grampians
- 8 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 9 Uluru
- 10 In & Around Melbourne & Sydney
- 11 16 days in Australia
- 12 Sydney to Coffs Harbour in Jan with kids, 9 and 11
- 13 from Te Anau, NZ: fly to AKL from Invercargill or Queenstown?
- 14 25day planning for Australia
- 15 Going to Uluru - Is it worth it?
- 16 Help New Zealand
- 17 Between a rock and a hard spot
- 18 Snow ideas near Melbourne and Sydney
- 19 8 day trip to New Zealand
- 20 Hervey Bay Whales & Apartment
- 21 Private Tour Guides Australian Coast
- 22 Great Ocean Road
- 23 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 24 New Zealand travel agents/itinerary
- 25 new zealand 18days
Our South Pacific trip - Cook Islands, Fiji, Vanuatu & New Caledonia