Just like to say thanks for help with our New Zealand trip earlier this year - we had a ball and I'll have to post a trip report for those interested!
We're off to the South Pacific next in early November:
6 nights in the Cook islands
4 nights in Fiji
3 nights in Vanuatu and
6 nights in New Caledonia
We've only booked our flights so far and love any comments on accommodation or activities you have!
We're debating on whether to island hop between places such as Aitutaki and Rarotonga in Cooks or whether day trips would suffice.
We love heaps of adventure, meeting the locals, snorkeling and lying on the beach! So any input would be wonderful
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 2 Choosing Tasmania or Perth/ Margaret River
- 3 New Zealand and/or Australia - Nature sites, day bus tours?
- 4 2 days in Auckland. what to do
- 5 Zipping through New Zealand with a Fiji Finish
- 6 Visiting New Zealand/Australia in April
- 7 Connection Time at Sydney Airport
- 8 Choose a destiation - Oceania Island(s) for 10 day trip
- 9 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 10 Snorkeling in Whitsundays
- 11 New Zealand Itinerary
- 12 Dining
- 13 Where to tay in Apt in Melbourne
- 14 Help us extend our Dec. Heron Island Tip
- 15 Car Hire Insurance Excess in Melbourne
- 16 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 17 Kia Ora Sauvage and/or Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort
- 18 Finalizing OZ Itinerary
- 19 quick 5 day trip to New Zealand, North Island. Sugestions for our trip?
- 20 Cairns to brisbane
- 21 9 Days Queenstown/Moun Cook - help with itinerary
- 22 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 23 A major dilemma
- 24 North Island-Rotorua
- 25 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
Our South Pacific trip - Cook Islands, Fiji, Vanuatu & New Caledonia