Just like to say thanks for help with our New Zealand trip earlier this year - we had a ball and I'll have to post a trip report for those interested!
We're off to the South Pacific next in early November:
6 nights in the Cook islands
4 nights in Fiji
3 nights in Vanuatu and
6 nights in New Caledonia
We've only booked our flights so far and love any comments on accommodation or activities you have!
We're debating on whether to island hop between places such as Aitutaki and Rarotonga in Cooks or whether day trips would suffice.
We love heaps of adventure, meeting the locals, snorkeling and lying on the beach! So any input would be wonderful
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Worth giving up a day in Wanaka?
- 2 Help needed--GBR, Daintree, Mossman, Atherton
- 3 Pre cruise Sydney hotel recommendations
- 4 Car hire in NZ
- 5 Hobbiton Movie Set Tour Question
- 6 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 7 Auf Wiedersehen Australia
- 8 If you had 2 months for NZ and Australia
- 9 Cruise, tour company or self directed of Aus/NZ?
- 10 5 days in Tasmania--help needed
- 11 Sydney on New Years Eve: Worth It?
- 12 Mammals and avians in SA and NSW
- 13 The perfect exotic and romantic location for my girlfriend's 21st?
- 14 DIY Sydney surroundings
- 15 Hobart accommodation
- 16 Car rental for Kangaroo Island
- 17 to Kangaroo Island by rented car on the ferry ?
- 18 NZ North Island Itinerary Critique
- 19 New Zealand advice
- 20 Sydney - GTG with Raincitygirl - April
- 21 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 22 Sydney Airport Hotels?
- 23 Extra time in Melbourne
- 24 Itinerary help Australia & New Zealand
- 25 Perth, Red Center itinerary - need help!
Our South Pacific trip - Cook Islands, Fiji, Vanuatu & New Caledonia