Just like to say thanks for help with our New Zealand trip earlier this year - we had a ball and I'll have to post a trip report for those interested!
We're off to the South Pacific next in early November:
6 nights in the Cook islands
4 nights in Fiji
3 nights in Vanuatu and
6 nights in New Caledonia
We've only booked our flights so far and love any comments on accommodation or activities you have!
We're debating on whether to island hop between places such as Aitutaki and Rarotonga in Cooks or whether day trips would suffice.
We love heaps of adventure, meeting the locals, snorkeling and lying on the beach! So any input would be wonderful
Our South Pacific trip - Cook Islands, Fiji, Vanuatu & New Caledonia
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand: 2 week Honeymoon: Itinerary planning
- 2 Has anyone stayed in the asylum hostel in Sydney recently?
- 3 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 4 suggested 6 day itinerary for South island New Zealand in December
- 5 Help with Australia/NZ itinerary in October.
- 6 How much luggage?
- 7 Most scenic route from Grampians to Burra in one day?
- 8 My tips for NZ motorhome hire
- 9 Tolls Between Sydney and Katoomba, Including Harbor Bridge?
- 10 Urgent help on 12 Nights South Island Itinerary
- 11 Help with itin Jan and Feb for Australia and New Zealand
- 12 Cruise around Australia and New Zealand-followed by land tour
- 13 New Zealand trip, Nov 2014 Part 2
- 14 5 guys travelling the GOR in March
- 15 1 Night Glentanner Park 1 Night Aoraki Court Motel
- 16 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 17 New Zealand trip, Nov 2014
- 18 The Kimberley - Outback Spectcular
- 19 Southwest WA Itinerary Sept 2014
- 20 Australia in Oct - Sydney or Perth?
- 21 How to save in travel cost in Perth, Melborne and Sydney
- 22 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 23 Sydney 23 Dec - 1st Jan then onto Perth advice please.
- 24 Please help with our first attempt at New Zealand itinerary
- 25 planning honeymoon trip in Australia in February