Hi, my family is flying into Dunedin on 13th August....only there for one night before heading over to Wanaka skiing ...but having read up on Dunedin we would love to see the penguins. Our flight from Brisbane only gets into Dunedin at 3.20pm and we need to pick up our hire car, but then we would be able to head straight to the peninsular. It looks to be about an hour away from the airport...is that right?? How late is it possible to see the penguins?? And what would be the best place?? Any advice I could get would be gratefully appreciated..thanks.
Otago Peninsular - how late can you see the penguins
View all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Emirates and Jetstar
- 2 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 3 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 4 PBS Movie"A Town Called Alice"
- 5 Two 21 year old students (male) travelling from Brisbane to Cairns
- 6 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 7 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 8 Where to stay in Christchurch?
- 9 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 10 Travelling to Auckland - Who to use for car rental?
- 11 14 days in NZ in February
- 12 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 13 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 14 16 days all over New Zealand
- 15 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 16 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 17 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 18 Heading to Australia!
- 19 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 20 South Island Itinerary
- 21 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 22 A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013
- 23 Trip Report: Milford and Routeburn Tracks Nov 2010
- 24 Having trouble with 17 day itinerary in Australia especially Melbourne area
- 25 Information on Transit Visa in Australia