Hi, my family is flying into Dunedin on 13th August....only there for one night before heading over to Wanaka skiing ...but having read up on Dunedin we would love to see the penguins. Our flight from Brisbane only gets into Dunedin at 3.20pm and we need to pick up our hire car, but then we would be able to head straight to the peninsular. It looks to be about an hour away from the airport...is that right?? How late is it possible to see the penguins?? And what would be the best place?? Any advice I could get would be gratefully appreciated..thanks.
Otago Peninsular - how late can you see the penguins
- 1 Sydney hotel
- 2 Hotels in Australia
- 3 Australia Tour Operator Help
- 4 Amazing vacation in Sydney!!
- 5 Hidden Gems in Melbourne
- 6 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 7 Help with 4 weeks on South Island!
- 8 Travel to NZ with a dog
- 9 6 hour wait at sydney for flight to brisbane. Any ideas to pass the time?
- 10 Darwin, Kakadu, Katherine itinerary help
- 11 Australia 18 day trip advice
- 12 Sydney airport to Circular Quay least expensive option
- 13 BEWARE: Avoid Wicked Travel
- 14 3 weeks in NZ self drive
- 15 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 16 Micronesia- when to visit
- 17 Seeking hike companion for Stewart Island (southernmost NZ)
- 18 Melbourne Airport / Rental Car Question
- 19 Please Help my New Zealand 10 days trip Itinerary...
- 20 10 Days in NZ South Island - Feedback?
- 21 Help me plan my April - May trip to Australia
- 22 1st trip to New Zealand
- 23 Melbourne--in the summer is air conditioning a must ?
- 24 Hotel suggestions near Brisbane airport?
- 25 South Island of New Zealand end of May?