I'm helping my aunt coordinate a trip to Australia. She'll be visiting a friend in Sydney but then wanted to explore Adelaide, Uluru, Alice Springs, Melbourne and the Great Ocean Road. She'd like to do an organized tour - that's not the way I travel and I know it's not the way most people here travel, especially for Australia, but my Aunt has certain limitations that mean she needs to be on an organized tour (nothing that would stand out as odd to others, but she is not capable of independent travel and I think it would worry our family if she spent more than a day or so on her own).
She's in her early 50s and definitely doesn't want a backpacker party tour, which there seem to be a lot of. She is very friendly but would do better in a smallish group. Any recommendations? Thank you!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
- 2 NZ forum HELP- North and South Island itinerary review
- 3 Picton to Queenstown 6days
- 4 Uluru
- 5 Exmouth WhaleSharks and Wildflowers
- 6 16 days in Australia
- 7 Pudding cups in New Zealand
- 8 Between a rock and a hard spot
- 9 Gluten free Australia
- 10 In & Around Melbourne & Sydney
- 11 bushwalking in the Blue Mountains
- 12 Where to stay overnight between Abel Tasman NP and Fox Glacier?
- 13 Cairns & Port Douglas
- 14 One week stay using Brisbane as starting base
- 15 Melbourne, GOR & Grampians
- 16 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 17 Sydney to Coffs Harbour in Jan with kids, 9 and 11
- 18 from Te Anau, NZ: fly to AKL from Invercargill or Queenstown?
- 19 25day planning for Australia
- 20 Going to Uluru - Is it worth it?
- 21 Help New Zealand
- 22 Snow ideas near Melbourne and Sydney
- 23 8 day trip to New Zealand
- 24 Hervey Bay Whales & Apartment
- 25 Private Tour Guides Australian Coast