I'm helping my aunt coordinate a trip to Australia. She'll be visiting a friend in Sydney but then wanted to explore Adelaide, Uluru, Alice Springs, Melbourne and the Great Ocean Road. She'd like to do an organized tour - that's not the way I travel and I know it's not the way most people here travel, especially for Australia, but my Aunt has certain limitations that mean she needs to be on an organized tour (nothing that would stand out as odd to others, but she is not capable of independent travel and I think it would worry our family if she spent more than a day or so on her own).
She's in her early 50s and definitely doesn't want a backpacker party tour, which there seem to be a lot of. She is very friendly but would do better in a smallish group. Any recommendations? Thank you!!
Organized tour options for solo middle-aged traveller
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 One day in Fiji
- 2 NZ: A Series of Bitter Disappointments -- a Songdoc Trip Report
- 3 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 4 The Earth Makes Music for Those Who Listen; Siblings on the South Island
- 5 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 6 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 7 Location suggestions: beachy long weekend from Auckland?
- 8 Experienced Aussie travellers needed for a survey
- 9 Done crying and only drinking a little.
- 10 I've read the posts and still either want to cry or drink! Help
- 11 Help with South Island Itinerary Please
- 12 Sydney MyMulti Pass
- 13 New Zealand Itinerary Help
- 14 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 15 Which Fiji or Cook Island ?
- 16 Hobart
- 17 2 week trip in AU: 5 nights in Sydney and 5 nights in Cairns area?
- 18 Should we change our plans ???
- 19 Melbourne Tram riders and visitors
- 20 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 21 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 22 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 23 The Rainbow Coast, Western Australia photos
- 24 Packages
- 25 Trip itinerary-Sydney Melbourne Tasmania