I'm helping my aunt coordinate a trip to Australia. She'll be visiting a friend in Sydney but then wanted to explore Adelaide, Uluru, Alice Springs, Melbourne and the Great Ocean Road. She'd like to do an organized tour - that's not the way I travel and I know it's not the way most people here travel, especially for Australia, but my Aunt has certain limitations that mean she needs to be on an organized tour (nothing that would stand out as odd to others, but she is not capable of independent travel and I think it would worry our family if she spent more than a day or so on her own).
She's in her early 50s and definitely doesn't want a backpacker party tour, which there seem to be a lot of. She is very friendly but would do better in a smallish group. Any recommendations? Thank you!!
Organized tour options for solo middle-aged traveller
- 1 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 2 Transportation from Sydney Airport to Four Seasons
- 3 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 4 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 5 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 6 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 7 PBS Movie"A Town Called Alice"
- 8 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 9 Two 21 year old students (male) travelling from Brisbane to Cairns
- 10 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 11 Paihia or coromandel
- 12 Logical Airline Schedule for 2014 trip.
- 13 Emirates and Jetstar
- 14 Where to stay in Christchurch?
- 15 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 16 Travelling to Auckland - Who to use for car rental?
- 17 14 days in NZ in February
- 18 16 days all over New Zealand
- 19 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 20 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 21 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 22 Heading to Australia!
- 23 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 24 South Island Itinerary
- 25 A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013