I'm helping my aunt coordinate a trip to Australia. She'll be visiting a friend in Sydney but then wanted to explore Adelaide, Uluru, Alice Springs, Melbourne and the Great Ocean Road. She'd like to do an organized tour - that's not the way I travel and I know it's not the way most people here travel, especially for Australia, but my Aunt has certain limitations that mean she needs to be on an organized tour (nothing that would stand out as odd to others, but she is not capable of independent travel and I think it would worry our family if she spent more than a day or so on her own).
She's in her early 50s and definitely doesn't want a backpacker party tour, which there seem to be a lot of. She is very friendly but would do better in a smallish group. Any recommendations? Thank you!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 14 day South NZ Trip
- 2 GOR & Otway zipline together
- 3 Aurora dazzles Kiwis
- 4 Best national park around Sydney
- 5 1 night stay around GOR
- 6 First time in NZ. Need advice on Dec trip itinerary pls.
- 7 7 days in New Zealand
- 8 One-day hike in Milford area
- 9 NZ: Northland & Bay of Islands 10 days
- 10 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 11 NZ repeat visitors
- 12 Looking for tour for 30 something's
- 13 South Island Suggestions
- 14 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 15 Fairly easy cycling on the South Island
- 16 Trip to Bora Bora Australia in January
- 17 Oz air carrier recommendation
- 18 Challenges of readying Christchurch-Kaikoura-Picton road by Xmas
- 19 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 20 Gold Coast - places to visit and stay
- 21 New Zealand Car Rental
- 22 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 23 What exactly is a NZ sound?
- 24 4 weeks in New Zealand
- 25 An interesting read re driving to Milford Sound