I'm helping my aunt coordinate a trip to Australia. She'll be visiting a friend in Sydney but then wanted to explore Adelaide, Uluru, Alice Springs, Melbourne and the Great Ocean Road. She'd like to do an organized tour - that's not the way I travel and I know it's not the way most people here travel, especially for Australia, but my Aunt has certain limitations that mean she needs to be on an organized tour (nothing that would stand out as odd to others, but she is not capable of independent travel and I think it would worry our family if she spent more than a day or so on her own).
She's in her early 50s and definitely doesn't want a backpacker party tour, which there seem to be a lot of. She is very friendly but would do better in a smallish group. Any recommendations? Thank you!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 12 Days in S.I. NZ
- 2 Auckland to Wellington with Toddler
- 3 Australia for two weeks.
- 4 What To do In Australia?? Suggest Some Holiday Destination.
- 5 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
- 6 New Zealand-2 days in Rotorua with Toddler
- 7 Middlemarch to Queenstown transportation
- 8 Food to Try Out
- 9 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 10 30 Day Itinerary: Wellington & SI - Any suggestions?
- 11 New Zealand Dec-Jan 2017
- 12 Recommended guidebooks
- 13 South Island Road Trip
- 14 Surprises in Australia
- 15 South Island winter time-lapse video
- 16 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 17 Australia Visit in Feb'18
- 18 Air BnB, a bit of a let down
- 19 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 20 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 21 Fiji Resorts for 5 nights
- 22 What is the best time to visit Australia?
- 23 New Zealand with a toddler
- 24 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 25 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)