I'm helping my aunt coordinate a trip to Australia. She'll be visiting a friend in Sydney but then wanted to explore Adelaide, Uluru, Alice Springs, Melbourne and the Great Ocean Road. She'd like to do an organized tour - that's not the way I travel and I know it's not the way most people here travel, especially for Australia, but my Aunt has certain limitations that mean she needs to be on an organized tour (nothing that would stand out as odd to others, but she is not capable of independent travel and I think it would worry our family if she spent more than a day or so on her own).
She's in her early 50s and definitely doesn't want a backpacker party tour, which there seem to be a lot of. She is very friendly but would do better in a smallish group. Any recommendations? Thank you!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Cream is a pain free solution for making your skin
- 2 Melbourne - Port Douglas - GBR for New Years
- 3 3 weeks in Aus in March
- 4 NZ Honeymoon in February -14 days
- 5 first time to Australia and new Zealand
- 6 New Zealand tenative 18 day itinerary
- 7 drive or fly?
- 8 I've been given my assignment: Fiji and...?
- 9 Nelson, New Zealand
- 10 Melbourne City Holiday Apartment
- 11 10-12 days in Tasmania
- 12 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 13 French Polynesia - Cruise or Land?
- 14 Sydney Public Transport Opal Card?
- 15 3 days in Gold cost , where to stay
- 16 I Need Help Deciding Which Way To Go Around Australia
- 17 30 Day Australia Itinerary Feedback
- 18 Nevis Bungy & Swing
- 19 Sydney & Palm Cove in November
- 20 Tahiti or Raiatea?
- 21 NZ 10 day honeymoon, driving NI and SI
- 22 Boat charter Raitea
- 23 Cairns, Darwin-Kakadu, Sydney in October
- 24 Cairns Australia
- 25 New Zealand Weather - Help!