I'm helping my aunt coordinate a trip to Australia. She'll be visiting a friend in Sydney but then wanted to explore Adelaide, Uluru, Alice Springs, Melbourne and the Great Ocean Road. She'd like to do an organized tour - that's not the way I travel and I know it's not the way most people here travel, especially for Australia, but my Aunt has certain limitations that mean she needs to be on an organized tour (nothing that would stand out as odd to others, but she is not capable of independent travel and I think it would worry our family if she spent more than a day or so on her own).
She's in her early 50s and definitely doesn't want a backpacker party tour, which there seem to be a lot of. She is very friendly but would do better in a smallish group. Any recommendations? Thank you!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Six Weeks Down Under
- 2 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 3 Kaikoura-Picton coast road
- 4 Picton Drive Through
- 5 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 6 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground
- 7 Parking near Darling Harbour
- 8 North and South Island of NZ
- 9 The southern lights
- 10 Mel's NZ Photos
- 11 Queenstown-is it worth it?
- 12 August Honeymoon Help?
- 13 How to split up Australia?
- 14 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 15 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 16 Brisbane to Sydney
- 17 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 18 East Coast Australia
- 19 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 20 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 21 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 22 Marlborough Sounds
- 23 Blue mountain in July
- 24 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit
- 25 Tonga January Weather