I'm helping my aunt coordinate a trip to Australia. She'll be visiting a friend in Sydney but then wanted to explore Adelaide, Uluru, Alice Springs, Melbourne and the Great Ocean Road. She'd like to do an organized tour - that's not the way I travel and I know it's not the way most people here travel, especially for Australia, but my Aunt has certain limitations that mean she needs to be on an organized tour (nothing that would stand out as odd to others, but she is not capable of independent travel and I think it would worry our family if she spent more than a day or so on her own).
She's in her early 50s and definitely doesn't want a backpacker party tour, which there seem to be a lot of. She is very friendly but would do better in a smallish group. Any recommendations? Thank you!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 The whisky trail.
- 2 Another itinerary question
- 3 Suggestions for 3 weeks
- 4 Western Australia (Denmark and New Norcia)
- 5 Australia and New Zealand Oct/Nov 2017
- 6 Australia Itinerary
- 7 Bali, Fiji, Bora Bora, Maldives? Which is better?
- 8 Family trip report: Tahiti, Huahine, Bora Bora and Moorea
- 9 1 day scenic tour from Gold coast
- 10 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 11 Help with New Zealand Itinerary
- 12 Mucky, Smchrissy, Margo, Alan -I've lost the New Years Eve thread
- 13 Is this a good time to talk about the Lions' tour?
- 14 help with intinerary please!
- 15 Early Planning to the South Pacific
- 16 Ahe to Manihi or v.v.
- 17 early planning for NZ South Island trip - please provide feedback
- 18 Quaint
- 19 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 20 North and South Island itinerary feedback
- 21 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 22 Western Australia + Where?
- 23 Port Douglas/Cairns
- 24 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 25 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?