I'm helping my aunt coordinate a trip to Australia. She'll be visiting a friend in Sydney but then wanted to explore Adelaide, Uluru, Alice Springs, Melbourne and the Great Ocean Road. She'd like to do an organized tour - that's not the way I travel and I know it's not the way most people here travel, especially for Australia, but my Aunt has certain limitations that mean she needs to be on an organized tour (nothing that would stand out as odd to others, but she is not capable of independent travel and I think it would worry our family if she spent more than a day or so on her own).
She's in her early 50s and definitely doesn't want a backpacker party tour, which there seem to be a lot of. She is very friendly but would do better in a smallish group. Any recommendations? Thank you!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 AUSTRALIA
- 2 Choosing Tasmania or Perth/ Margaret River
- 3 Zipping through New Zealand with a Fiji Finish
- 4 IT Jobs Melbourn
- 5 New Zealand and/or Australia - Nature sites, day bus tours?
- 6 3 1/2 weeks in New Zealand
- 7 6 Days South Island Help
- 8 Help us extend our Dec. Heron Island Tip
- 9 2 days in Auckland. what to do
- 10 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 11 Visiting New Zealand/Australia in April
- 12 Connection Time at Sydney Airport
- 13 Choose a destiation - Oceania Island(s) for 10 day trip
- 14 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 15 Snorkeling in Whitsundays
- 16 New Zealand Itinerary
- 17 Dining
- 18 Where to tay in Apt in Melbourne
- 19 Car Hire Insurance Excess in Melbourne
- 20 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 21 Kia Ora Sauvage and/or Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort
- 22 Finalizing OZ Itinerary
- 23 quick 5 day trip to New Zealand, North Island. Sugestions for our trip?
- 24 Cairns to brisbane
- 25 9 Days Queenstown/Moun Cook - help with itinerary