I'm helping my aunt coordinate a trip to Australia. She'll be visiting a friend in Sydney but then wanted to explore Adelaide, Uluru, Alice Springs, Melbourne and the Great Ocean Road. She'd like to do an organized tour - that's not the way I travel and I know it's not the way most people here travel, especially for Australia, but my Aunt has certain limitations that mean she needs to be on an organized tour (nothing that would stand out as odd to others, but she is not capable of independent travel and I think it would worry our family if she spent more than a day or so on her own).
She's in her early 50s and definitely doesn't want a backpacker party tour, which there seem to be a lot of. She is very friendly but would do better in a smallish group. Any recommendations? Thank you!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://supplementskings.com/hca-trim/
- 2 North Island itinerary - does this work?
- 3 Tongariro NP hikes - advise please!
- 4 9 days itinerary south and north NZ
- 5 Present Host Parents
- 6 Hire car in Melbourne
- 7 Help with Australia Itinerary
- 8 Six Days in New Zealand South Island
- 9 Broad Intin for Australia
- 10 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 11 Fraser Island or Coffs harbour
- 12 Australia help
- 13 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 14 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 15 Which company is better? if we would like to buy a SIM card
- 16 Milford Track vs Jomalhari trek in Bhutan
- 17 Ferry between islands
- 18 A Short Stay in Adelaide City
- 19 28 days to campervan around australia
- 20 9.5 days in New Zealand
- 21 hotel options in Melbourne
- 22 Where can I rent a pocket wifi in NZ?
- 23 South Island Final Itinerary (mostly)
- 24 Port Douglas - Car Hire or not?
- 25 Southern Highlands vs Hunter Valley