I'm helping my aunt coordinate a trip to Australia. She'll be visiting a friend in Sydney but then wanted to explore Adelaide, Uluru, Alice Springs, Melbourne and the Great Ocean Road. She'd like to do an organized tour - that's not the way I travel and I know it's not the way most people here travel, especially for Australia, but my Aunt has certain limitations that mean she needs to be on an organized tour (nothing that would stand out as odd to others, but she is not capable of independent travel and I think it would worry our family if she spent more than a day or so on her own).
She's in her early 50s and definitely doesn't want a backpacker party tour, which there seem to be a lot of. She is very friendly but would do better in a smallish group. Any recommendations? Thank you!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand Itinerary
- 2 Scenary around Winton QLD
- 3 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 4 South Island - 8 days
- 5 5 days in South Island
- 6 North Island-New Zealand help?
- 7 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 8 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 9 Getting around South Island NZ without a Car?
- 10 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 11 west and north Tasmania
- 12 Trip to Cairns
- 13 Beers in Oz
- 14 NZ visa denials
- 15 Brisbane to Sydney
- 16 Vini SIM card?
- 17 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 18 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 19 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 20 Help on Itinerary
- 21 Sydney Trip
- 22 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 23 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 24 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 25 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne