I'm helping my aunt coordinate a trip to Australia. She'll be visiting a friend in Sydney but then wanted to explore Adelaide, Uluru, Alice Springs, Melbourne and the Great Ocean Road. She'd like to do an organized tour - that's not the way I travel and I know it's not the way most people here travel, especially for Australia, but my Aunt has certain limitations that mean she needs to be on an organized tour (nothing that would stand out as odd to others, but she is not capable of independent travel and I think it would worry our family if she spent more than a day or so on her own).
She's in her early 50s and definitely doesn't want a backpacker party tour, which there seem to be a lot of. She is very friendly but would do better in a smallish group. Any recommendations? Thank you!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 HOT: Tec^h SUPP0RT AOL MAIL/EMAIL CONTACT ☎ 1:855:999 :8045 AOL
- 2 Oct - 30 Day Trip to Australia & New Zealand
- 3 5 days trip in South Island
- 4 14 day South NZ Trip
- 5 NZ's Yellow Eyed Penguins Face Extinction on the Mainland
- 6 North Island Itinerary Help
- 7 Visa for Australia
- 8 Gold Coast -whale watching
- 9 Hotel Sydney
- 10 Transportation advice needed
- 11 Need advice on Blue Mountain trip
- 12 Sydney Harbor Marriott
- 13 Three days in Cairns
- 14 Best Priced Tour for Sydney Harbor Bridge Blue Mountain & Hunter Valley
- 15 Gold coast for 6 days in July
- 16 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 17 Tasmania - looking for bird watching guide for day trips
- 18 itinerary for one month in Australia with a kid
- 19 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 20 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 21 Potts point OR CBD in Sydney
- 22 NZ DoC hut fees to rise in some cases
- 23 Favorite activities in Moorea, Bora Bora?
- 24 Trip report: Ultimate 3-week Australia itinerary
- 25 Blue mountain or Pacific Ocean drive