We are going on an Oceania Cruise in Feb.2014 from Papeete to Bora Bora - Raiatea - Pago Pago, Samoa - Apia, Samoa - Lautoka, Fiji - Suva, Fiji - Noumea, New Caledonia - Last year we lined up private tours for excursions on a cruise and felt it was much better than the ones the cruise ship offered. We have not been successful in identifying private tour guides for these islands. Does anyone have suggestions for tour guides or how to identify them. Thank you for your assistance. We are in our 60's - good health - active and generally prefer a small group or private guide so we can customize the tour.
Options for Oceania Cruise - land excursion options
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Abel - Kayak and Walk / Timing Questions
- 2 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 3 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 4 Sydney and Auckland
- 5 Lochiel Fraudulant Hotel near Melbourne warning to fellow travellers
- 6 Internet access
- 7 Night Out Byron Bay
- 8 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 9 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 10 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 11 10 days itinerary
- 12 Fremantle my love..
- 13 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 14 Packing List
- 15 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 16 Books?
- 17 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 18 Choosing a Visa
- 19 Australia & NZ -3 weeks
- 20 One spare day in Darwin
- 21 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 22 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 23 Travel Visa
- 24 Canberra
- 25 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland