We are going to be in Sydney next week. Family of 4 here, rugrats are age 7 and 8. We have 6 days, the itinerary looks something like this. We like walking, kids are excellent long distance walkers.
day 1 - arriving at lunch, probably just walking around a bit around hotel and relax.
day 2 - Taronga Zoo and CQ
day 3 - Bondi & bondi to coogee walk
day 4 - Blue mountains
day 5 - Watsons Bay, manly? chinatown
day 6 - leaving at lunch time.
apart from the ferries to taronga (which i plan to get a zoo pass, can i get this pass at the ferry terminal or do i have to pay for the ferry to get to the zoo first then get the pass from there?) & watsons bay. I dont see us getting on the bus except to Bondi? Worth it to get an opal card? we are taking a taxi from/to airport since there's 4 of us.
thoughts? thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Aurora dazzles Kiwis
- 2 6 days Queenstown (NZ) itineary suggestion????
- 3 14 day South NZ Trip
- 4 One-day hike in Milford area
- 5 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 6 GOR & Otway zipline together
- 7 Gold Coast - places to visit and stay
- 8 Best national park around Sydney
- 9 1 night stay around GOR
- 10 First time in NZ. Need advice on Dec trip itinerary pls.
- 11 7 days in New Zealand
- 12 NZ: Northland & Bay of Islands 10 days
- 13 NZ repeat visitors
- 14 Looking for tour for 30 something's
- 15 South Island Suggestions
- 16 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 17 Fairly easy cycling on the South Island
- 18 Trip to Bora Bora Australia in January
- 19 Oz air carrier recommendation
- 20 Challenges of readying Christchurch-Kaikoura-Picton road by Xmas
- 21 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 22 New Zealand Car Rental
- 23 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 24 What exactly is a NZ sound?
- 25 4 weeks in New Zealand