We are going to be in Sydney next week. Family of 4 here, rugrats are age 7 and 8. We have 6 days, the itinerary looks something like this. We like walking, kids are excellent long distance walkers.
day 1 - arriving at lunch, probably just walking around a bit around hotel and relax.
day 2 - Taronga Zoo and CQ
day 3 - Bondi & bondi to coogee walk
day 4 - Blue mountains
day 5 - Watsons Bay, manly? chinatown
day 6 - leaving at lunch time.
apart from the ferries to taronga (which i plan to get a zoo pass, can i get this pass at the ferry terminal or do i have to pay for the ferry to get to the zoo first then get the pass from there?) & watsons bay. I dont see us getting on the bus except to Bondi? Worth it to get an opal card? we are taking a taxi from/to airport since there's 4 of us.
thoughts? thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Christmas Day in Sydney
- 2 hotels Sydney Jan 10-15, 2017
- 3 Tara Elizabeth Buchanan - Best places to visit in Sydney
- 4 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 5 Help with NZ Travel
- 6 Christmas Day in Auckland
- 7 Bora Bora- April or/vs May+Agencies/Travel/Activites/Places to stay
- 8 NZ get off cruise and drive to QT/Fjorland?
- 9 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 10 Kaikoura roads update
- 11 Free Camping
- 12 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 13 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 14 Clever, mischievous keas
- 15 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 16 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 17 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 18 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 19 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 20 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 21 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 22 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 23 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 24 North or South after Perth in rental car?
- 25 Cheap and affordable car hire in port douglas