We are going to be in Sydney next week. Family of 4 here, rugrats are age 7 and 8. We have 6 days, the itinerary looks something like this. We like walking, kids are excellent long distance walkers.
day 1 - arriving at lunch, probably just walking around a bit around hotel and relax.
day 2 - Taronga Zoo and CQ
day 3 - Bondi & bondi to coogee walk
day 4 - Blue mountains
day 5 - Watsons Bay, manly? chinatown
day 6 - leaving at lunch time.
apart from the ferries to taronga (which i plan to get a zoo pass, can i get this pass at the ferry terminal or do i have to pay for the ferry to get to the zoo first then get the pass from there?) & watsons bay. I dont see us getting on the bus except to Bondi? Worth it to get an opal card? we are taking a taxi from/to airport since there's 4 of us.
thoughts? thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 SKYPE Recovery Password CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 Technical Helpline b*g
- 2 Vacation to New Zealand during deep Winter
- 3 5 days trip in South Island
- 4 5 nights in Sydney
- 5 Oct - 30 Day Trip to Australia & New Zealand
- 6 4 weeks in New Zealand
- 7 14 day South NZ Trip
- 8 NZ's Yellow Eyed Penguins Face Extinction on the Mainland
- 9 North Island Itinerary Help
- 10 Visa for Australia
- 11 Gold Coast -whale watching
- 12 Hotel Sydney
- 13 Transportation advice needed
- 14 Need advice on Blue Mountain trip
- 15 Sydney Harbor Marriott
- 16 Three days in Cairns
- 17 Best Priced Tour for Sydney Harbor Bridge Blue Mountain & Hunter Valley
- 18 Gold coast for 6 days in July
- 19 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 20 Tasmania - looking for bird watching guide for day trips
- 21 itinerary for one month in Australia with a kid
- 22 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 23 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 24 Potts point OR CBD in Sydney
- 25 NZ DoC hut fees to rise in some cases