We are going to be in Sydney next week. Family of 4 here, rugrats are age 7 and 8. We have 6 days, the itinerary looks something like this. We like walking, kids are excellent long distance walkers.
day 1 - arriving at lunch, probably just walking around a bit around hotel and relax.
day 2 - Taronga Zoo and CQ
day 3 - Bondi & bondi to coogee walk
day 4 - Blue mountains
day 5 - Watsons Bay, manly? chinatown
day 6 - leaving at lunch time.
apart from the ferries to taronga (which i plan to get a zoo pass, can i get this pass at the ferry terminal or do i have to pay for the ferry to get to the zoo first then get the pass from there?) & watsons bay. I dont see us getting on the bus except to Bondi? Worth it to get an opal card? we are taking a taxi from/to airport since there's 4 of us.
thoughts? thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 get best travel advice and messages worldwide
- 2 Middlemarch to Queenstown transportation
- 3 Food to Try Out
- 4 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
- 5 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 6 What To do In Australia?? Suggest Some Holiday Destination.
- 7 30 Day Itinerary: Wellington & SI - Any suggestions?
- 8 New Zealand-2 days in Rotorua with Toddler
- 9 New Zealand Dec-Jan 2017
- 10 Recommended guidebooks
- 11 South Island Road Trip
- 12 Surprises in Australia
- 13 Sydney Airport Transportation Suggestions
- 14 South Island winter time-lapse video
- 15 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 16 Australia Visit in Feb'18
- 17 Air BnB, a bit of a let down
- 18 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 19 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 20 Fiji Resorts for 5 nights
- 21 What is the best time to visit Australia?
- 22 New Zealand with a toddler
- 23 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 24 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)
- 25 Beautiful Spots in Australia per Conde Nast