I have been to Darwin many times and have seen the obvious sights.
I enjoy walking, history, culture, food related things and some art.
I'll have one day to kill while DH is working, on Thursday 1st of May.
Any suggestions for something a little off radar ?
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 February Travel
- 2 24 day itinary on both islanxs
- 3 Traveling through East Coast
- 4 NZ November!
- 5 Sydney to Brisbane
- 6 4-hour layover in Melbourne (From LAX to New Zealand)
- 7 New Zealand Sth Island
- 8 Advice for 21 Day New Zealand Motorhome
- 9 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 10 Australia in 2 Weeks
- 11 How to allocate time: bora bora, tahit, moorea?
- 12 3 weeks New Zealand - Apr 2017
- 13 AUS/NZ trip planning
- 14 Abel Tasman National Park
- 15 Visiting New Zealand/Australia in April
- 16 its just a post
- 17 Finalizing OZ Itinerary
- 18 New Zealand First Timer
- 19 3 Days in Positano - What Should We Do?
- 20 Kiwi chick hatches, explores
- 21 Awesome NewZealand Trip in Winter 2016
- 22 Group Transportation in Brisbane
- 23 Leaving tomorrow - 10 day itinerary Southland?
- 24 Cairns-Melbourne or Melbourne Cains
- 25 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016