I am in the beginning planning stages for a trip to NZ and wanted your thoughts on whether we should try to fit in Aust or just concentrate on NZ? 2.5 weeks is pretty much our max. Any suggestions for stop over places like Bora Bora or Fiji? Not Hawaii. please. We are older so a tour works better for us, now. Any suggestions on good tours?
NZ vs Aust
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sydney
- 2 Hey, Bokhara2 and cathies, need restaurant recommendations
- 3 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 4 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 5 8 Day South Island Itinerary in Oct
- 6 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 7 Itinerary Planning
- 8 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 9 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 10 Marlborough Sounds???
- 11 New Zealand itinerary help
- 12 Yarra Valley Wineries
- 13 Fireworks Festival - A "MUST DO"
- 14 Katoomba vs. Leura vs ... ????
- 15 Song doc - one for you
- 16 North Island - 5 days - Wellington - Auckland
- 17 Jet Star?
- 18 Aussie Trip Report: No cities, no worries
- 19 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 20 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 21 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 22 NZ Itinerary from Christchurch to Queenstown in 8 days
- 23 Suggestions/ Tips request for 15 Days trip to South Island New Zealand
- 24 NZ South Island Plan
- 25 Tahiti, Cooks Islands or Fiji 20th Anniversary trip