We are excitedly planning our honeymoon in NZ for this coming February. We plan to take the ferry from Wellington into Picton, but are curious whether it would be too much to pick up a rental car and then drive to Christchurch that same day (with a stop in Kaikoura) or if there is somewhere inbetween that is worth staying a night to break it up?
Thank you in advance for your help! We've been referencing various threads on here to help plan our trip, finally realized we could just sign up ourselves and post our own question
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 안전카지노 casino119 . n e t
- 2 사설토토추천 casino119 . n e t
- 3 토토사이트 casino119 . n e t
- 4 사설토토 casino119 . n e t
- 5 Bali, Fiji, Bora Bora, Maldives? Which is better?
- 6 help with intinerary please!
- 7 Early Planning to the South Pacific
- 8 Ahe to Manihi or v.v.
- 9 early planning for NZ South Island trip - please provide feedback
- 10 Quaint
- 11 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 12 North and South Island itinerary feedback
- 13 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 14 Western Australia + Where?
- 15 Family trip report: Tahiti, Huahine, Bora Bora and Moorea
- 16 Port Douglas/Cairns
- 17 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 18 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 19 Is this a good time to talk about the Lions' tour?
- 20 A few days in Darwin
- 21 1 day scenic tour from Gold coast
- 22 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 23 Hiking, cycling, and kayaking on the South Island
- 24 Ride sharing Service
- 25 Our Three weeks in Australia and PNG
NZ SI: Picton to Christchurch anywhere worth staying a night?