I am going to NZ SI with my parents end of this month and I have worked out an itinerary by myself and wondering if you could have look see if it is possible or if I need to change anything. Thanks in advance!
Take off on 27th Feb from Mel to QT, stay in QT for 2 nights. then drive from QT to Lake Tekapo (will stop at Mt Cook for 3 hours) on 1st March. spend 1 night at Lake Tekapo to see the milky way and then drive to Arthurs' Pass on 2nd March. Stay in Arthurs' pass 2 nights. On 4th March drive from Arthurs' pass to Franz Joseph. Stay 1 night at Franz Joseph, on 5th March do the Glacier walking. then drive to Fox Glacier for Lake Matheson. Stay in Fox Glacier for two nights. On 7th March drive to Wanaka, stay 2 nights there. then head back to QT on 9th March. stay in QT for 1 night then drive to Milford Sound for 3 days & 2 night. back to QT on 12th. relax in QT and fly back to Mel on 13th March.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://healthexpertsupplement.com/imperium-garcinia/
- 2 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 3 Tour Companies Australia and New Zealand
- 4 4 hour transit in Sydney
- 5 Potts point OR CBD in Sydney
- 6 Oz air carrier recommendation
- 7 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 8 First time in NZ. Need advice on Dec trip itinerary pls.
- 9 14 day South NZ Trip
- 10 6 days Queenstown (NZ) itineary suggestion????
- 11 GOR & Otway zipline together
- 12 Aurora dazzles Kiwis
- 13 One-day hike in Milford area
- 14 Gold Coast - places to visit and stay
- 15 Best national park around Sydney
- 16 1 night stay around GOR
- 17 7 days in New Zealand
- 18 NZ: Northland & Bay of Islands 10 days
- 19 NZ repeat visitors
- 20 Looking for tour for 30 something's
- 21 South Island Suggestions
- 22 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 23 Fairly easy cycling on the South Island
- 24 Trip to Bora Bora Australia in January
- 25 Challenges of readying Christchurch-Kaikoura-Picton road by Xmas