I am going to NZ SI with my parents end of this month and I have worked out an itinerary by myself and wondering if you could have look see if it is possible or if I need to change anything. Thanks in advance!
Take off on 27th Feb from Mel to QT, stay in QT for 2 nights. then drive from QT to Lake Tekapo (will stop at Mt Cook for 3 hours) on 1st March. spend 1 night at Lake Tekapo to see the milky way and then drive to Arthurs' Pass on 2nd March. Stay in Arthurs' pass 2 nights. On 4th March drive from Arthurs' pass to Franz Joseph. Stay 1 night at Franz Joseph, on 5th March do the Glacier walking. then drive to Fox Glacier for Lake Matheson. Stay in Fox Glacier for two nights. On 7th March drive to Wanaka, stay 2 nights there. then head back to QT on 9th March. stay in QT for 1 night then drive to Milford Sound for 3 days & 2 night. back to QT on 12th. relax in QT and fly back to Mel on 13th March.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Australia for two weeks.
- 2 7 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 3 Queenstown to Christchurch in 3 days
- 4 New Zealand Fly Fishing Recommendations
- 5 Queenstown vs Christchurch
- 6 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 7 NZ 1 week
- 8 SAMOA - Friendly and quirky destination
- 9 Franz Joseph and Fox Glacier
- 10 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 11 New Zealand South Island 15 Nights Itinerary
- 12 Palau Travel Report
- 13 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 1 - Travel Report
- 14 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 15 Antarctica Penguin Disaster
- 16 Visa
- 17 Guam Travel Report
- 18 New Zealand Car Hire
- 19 Tasmania itinerary
- 20 McLaren Vale in South Australia as base for 4 days?
- 21 Research on Australian Tourism
- 22 Australia and NZ visit!
- 23 12 Days in S.I. NZ
- 24 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 25 Cheap Flights to Bangkok from Gold Coast