I am going to NZ SI with my parents end of this month and I have worked out an itinerary by myself and wondering if you could have look see if it is possible or if I need to change anything. Thanks in advance!
Take off on 27th Feb from Mel to QT, stay in QT for 2 nights. then drive from QT to Lake Tekapo (will stop at Mt Cook for 3 hours) on 1st March. spend 1 night at Lake Tekapo to see the milky way and then drive to Arthurs' Pass on 2nd March. Stay in Arthurs' pass 2 nights. On 4th March drive from Arthurs' pass to Franz Joseph. Stay 1 night at Franz Joseph, on 5th March do the Glacier walking. then drive to Fox Glacier for Lake Matheson. Stay in Fox Glacier for two nights. On 7th March drive to Wanaka, stay 2 nights there. then head back to QT on 9th March. stay in QT for 1 night then drive to Milford Sound for 3 days & 2 night. back to QT on 12th. relax in QT and fly back to Mel on 13th March.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Free Camping
- 2 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 3 Kaikoura roads update
- 4 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 5 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 6 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 7 Clever, mischievous keas
- 8 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 9 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 10 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 11 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 12 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 13 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 14 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 15 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 16 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 17 North or South after Perth in rental car?
- 18 Cheap and affordable car hire in port douglas
- 19 14 Day RV from Christchurch
- 20 Whales spotted off Kaikoura first time since quake
- 21 Translation of documents
- 22 SH1 to Kaikoura update
- 23 10 days NZ-crusie or land??
- 24 Cooking classes near Melbourne
- 25 Sunshine coast or gold coast in February