I am going to NZ SI with my parents end of this month and I have worked out an itinerary by myself and wondering if you could have look see if it is possible or if I need to change anything. Thanks in advance!
Take off on 27th Feb from Mel to QT, stay in QT for 2 nights. then drive from QT to Lake Tekapo (will stop at Mt Cook for 3 hours) on 1st March. spend 1 night at Lake Tekapo to see the milky way and then drive to Arthurs' Pass on 2nd March. Stay in Arthurs' pass 2 nights. On 4th March drive from Arthurs' pass to Franz Joseph. Stay 1 night at Franz Joseph, on 5th March do the Glacier walking. then drive to Fox Glacier for Lake Matheson. Stay in Fox Glacier for two nights. On 7th March drive to Wanaka, stay 2 nights there. then head back to QT on 9th March. stay in QT for 1 night then drive to Milford Sound for 3 days & 2 night. back to QT on 12th. relax in QT and fly back to Mel on 13th March.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Hamilton Island
- 2 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 3 7 days in New Zealand
- 4 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 5 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 6 16 Days on the South Island
- 7 Need help in Auckland
- 8 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 9 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 10 Six Weeks Down Under
- 11 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 12 Uber in Sydney
- 13 Sydney Airport for International Flight
- 14 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 15 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 16 Darwin Accomodations
- 17 Airport Fees for Europcar Rental Cars
- 18 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground
- 19 Lodging Reservations in NSW
- 20 New Zealand 3-week itinerary over Christmas
- 21 The Red Center?
- 22 Trip to Cairns
- 23 Blue mountain Or Daintree in July
- 24 Sydney Restauranr Near Opera House for Early Dining
- 25 Kaikoura-Picton coast road