My boyfriend and I are travelling to NZ as our honeymoon!
Because of the wedding, we didn't have time to planned a lot yet.
We are looking for recommendations from you, who already went or leave in NZ. We are not necessary looking for big touriste attractions, we love more the nature, calm, village, etc. We do not appreciate much big cities.
Here's what we have still:
Leaving Canada on Oct28, arrival on Oct30 5AM in Auckland. Ferry from NI to SI on nov5th (approximate, no reservation). We are doing a 3 days mountain bike trip from Picton from nov5th to nov7th. From there, we surely want to visit a wine orchad in Malborough (or near)
We need to be back in queenstown for nov 11th. We booked a fully experience in Milford Sound from nov12 to nov 17. Flying back on nov 18th from queenstown.
We are currently looking for a camper van, but we need more recommendations to book our sleeps and activities. What should we book next? We thought about one day in tongariro but it is not defined yet.
Thank you so much
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 GOR & Otway zipline together
- 2 14 day South NZ Trip
- 3 Aurora dazzles Kiwis
- 4 Gold Coast - places to visit and stay
- 5 Best national park around Sydney
- 6 1 night stay around GOR
- 7 First time in NZ. Need advice on Dec trip itinerary pls.
- 8 7 days in New Zealand
- 9 One-day hike in Milford area
- 10 NZ: Northland & Bay of Islands 10 days
- 11 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 12 NZ repeat visitors
- 13 Looking for tour for 30 something's
- 14 South Island Suggestions
- 15 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 16 Fairly easy cycling on the South Island
- 17 Trip to Bora Bora Australia in January
- 18 Oz air carrier recommendation
- 19 Challenges of readying Christchurch-Kaikoura-Picton road by Xmas
- 20 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 21 New Zealand Car Rental
- 22 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 23 What exactly is a NZ sound?
- 24 4 weeks in New Zealand
- 25 An interesting read re driving to Milford Sound