My boyfriend and I are travelling to NZ as our honeymoon!
Because of the wedding, we didn't have time to planned a lot yet.
We are looking for recommendations from you, who already went or leave in NZ. We are not necessary looking for big touriste attractions, we love more the nature, calm, village, etc. We do not appreciate much big cities.
Here's what we have still:
Leaving Canada on Oct28, arrival on Oct30 5AM in Auckland. Ferry from NI to SI on nov5th (approximate, no reservation). We are doing a 3 days mountain bike trip from Picton from nov5th to nov7th. From there, we surely want to visit a wine orchad in Malborough (or near)
We need to be back in queenstown for nov 11th. We booked a fully experience in Milford Sound from nov12 to nov 17. Flying back on nov 18th from queenstown.
We are currently looking for a camper van, but we need more recommendations to book our sleeps and activities. What should we book next? We thought about one day in tongariro but it is not defined yet.
Thank you so much
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 aol Installation Contact 1:800:681:7208 aol Tec*h car*e
- 2 Queenstown to Christchurch in 3 days
- 3 Airport to Auckland Transfer
- 4 NZ 1 week
- 5 New Zealand South Island 15 Nights Itinerary
- 6 Qantas air promo
- 7 New Zealand Fly Fishing Recommendations
- 8 Australia for two weeks.
- 9 7 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 10 Queenstown vs Christchurch
- 11 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 12 SAMOA - Friendly and quirky destination
- 13 Franz Joseph and Fox Glacier
- 14 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 15 Palau Travel Report
- 16 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 1 - Travel Report
- 17 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 18 Antarctica Penguin Disaster
- 19 Visa
- 20 Guam Travel Report
- 21 New Zealand Car Hire
- 22 Tasmania itinerary
- 23 McLaren Vale in South Australia as base for 4 days?
- 24 Research on Australian Tourism
- 25 Australia and NZ visit!