My boyfriend and I are travelling to NZ as our honeymoon!
Because of the wedding, we didn't have time to planned a lot yet.
We are looking for recommendations from you, who already went or leave in NZ. We are not necessary looking for big touriste attractions, we love more the nature, calm, village, etc. We do not appreciate much big cities.
Here's what we have still:
Leaving Canada on Oct28, arrival on Oct30 5AM in Auckland. Ferry from NI to SI on nov5th (approximate, no reservation). We are doing a 3 days mountain bike trip from Picton from nov5th to nov7th. From there, we surely want to visit a wine orchad in Malborough (or near)
We need to be back in queenstown for nov 11th. We booked a fully experience in Milford Sound from nov12 to nov 17. Flying back on nov 18th from queenstown.
We are currently looking for a camper van, but we need more recommendations to book our sleeps and activities. What should we book next? We thought about one day in tongariro but it is not defined yet.
Thank you so much
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://supplement4help.com/diabazole-reviews/
- 2 Christmas Day in Sydney
- 3 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 4 Kaikoura roads update
- 5 Free Camping
- 6 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 7 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 8 Clever, mischievous keas
- 9 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 10 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 11 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 12 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 13 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 14 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 15 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 16 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 17 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 18 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 19 North or South after Perth in rental car?
- 20 Cheap and affordable car hire in port douglas
- 21 14 Day RV from Christchurch
- 22 Whales spotted off Kaikoura first time since quake
- 23 Translation of documents
- 24 SH1 to Kaikoura update
- 25 10 days NZ-crusie or land??