My boyfriend and I are travelling to NZ as our honeymoon!
Because of the wedding, we didn't have time to planned a lot yet.
We are looking for recommendations from you, who already went or leave in NZ. We are not necessary looking for big touriste attractions, we love more the nature, calm, village, etc. We do not appreciate much big cities.
Here's what we have still:
Leaving Canada on Oct28, arrival on Oct30 5AM in Auckland. Ferry from NI to SI on nov5th (approximate, no reservation). We are doing a 3 days mountain bike trip from Picton from nov5th to nov7th. From there, we surely want to visit a wine orchad in Malborough (or near)
We need to be back in queenstown for nov 11th. We booked a fully experience in Milford Sound from nov12 to nov 17. Flying back on nov 18th from queenstown.
We are currently looking for a camper van, but we need more recommendations to book our sleeps and activities. What should we book next? We thought about one day in tongariro but it is not defined yet.
Thank you so much
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 HALF BANDI: AOL MAIL CONTACT 1855/999+8O45 A0L 24*7
- 2 Oct - 30 Day Trip to Australia & New Zealand
- 3 14 day South NZ Trip
- 4 NZ's Yellow Eyed Penguins Face Extinction on the Mainland
- 5 North Island Itinerary Help
- 6 Visa for Australia
- 7 Gold Coast -whale watching
- 8 Hotel Sydney
- 9 Transportation advice needed
- 10 Need advice on Blue Mountain trip
- 11 Sydney Harbor Marriott
- 12 Three days in Cairns
- 13 Best Priced Tour for Sydney Harbor Bridge Blue Mountain & Hunter Valley
- 14 Gold coast for 6 days in July
- 15 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 16 Tasmania - looking for bird watching guide for day trips
- 17 itinerary for one month in Australia with a kid
- 18 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 19 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 20 Potts point OR CBD in Sydney
- 21 NZ DoC hut fees to rise in some cases
- 22 Favorite activities in Moorea, Bora Bora?
- 23 Trip report: Ultimate 3-week Australia itinerary
- 24 Blue mountain or Pacific Ocean drive
- 25 E-visa scams