I'm looking to go to New Zealand in May. Besides the obvious December-February months, is going in May good? Will it offer me all the same accommodations and activities as the summer? Is it deserted? I'm 22 and going by myself. I plan to take the buses around, will they be busy or awkwardly deserted? Any thoughts on this time of year or why I should wait for the summer?
NZ in May? Suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Songdoc's Tasmanian Honeymoon
- 2 The Great Australian Adventure
- 3 Songdoc's Photos of Beautiful Tasmania
- 4 Very beginning of very rough itinerary
- 5 Taormina to Palermo
- 6 Shoe Recommendations for NZ??
- 7 First time in NZ and only have a week
- 8 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 9 NZ SI: Picton to Christchurch anywhere worth staying a night?
- 10 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 11 Must See/Dos in New Zealand
- 12 21 day New Zealand Itinerary with Milford Track
- 13 Songdoc - Skippers Canyon
- 14 7 day south island itinerary help, start/end in Queenstown
- 15 Moorea - Villas/House/Condo's
- 16 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 17 5 week itinerary help
- 18 Beachmere Australias most Unfriendly Town
- 19 Help with Australia/ New Zealand plan!
- 20 New Zealand Trip - Solicit suggestions
- 21 Margaret River, One Bite at a Time
- 22 New Zealand (South Island) 10 Day Itinerary - Need Advice Please
- 23 Ideas for holidays in Australia in January/February
- 24 This special community - Fodorville
- 25 New Zealand -help with itinerary