Just wondering if any of you have any good ideas for a group (approx 8-10 adults) for accommodation to watch the Sydney fireworks on New Year's Eve. We were thinking of a whole house rental for 2-3 days, but open to any other suggestions. Doesn't matter if it's city side of north side.
I have tried air BnB and stayz.com but very few options.
We would like to be somewhere with the views and be able to stay there. Not a cruise or anything as we would still have to find accommodation and travel there and back etc.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 aol 1800:681:7208 password recovery CONTACT AOL Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 3 NZ 1 week
- 4 Queenstown to Christchurch in 3 days
- 5 New Zealand Fly Fishing Recommendations
- 6 SAMOA - Friendly and quirky destination
- 7 Queenstown vs Christchurch
- 8 Franz Joseph and Fox Glacier
- 9 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 10 New Zealand South Island 15 Nights Itinerary
- 11 Australia for two weeks.
- 12 Palau Travel Report
- 13 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 1 - Travel Report
- 14 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 15 Antarctica Penguin Disaster
- 16 7 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 17 Visa
- 18 Guam Travel Report
- 19 New Zealand Car Hire
- 20 Tasmania itinerary
- 21 McLaren Vale in South Australia as base for 4 days?
- 22 Research on Australian Tourism
- 23 Australia and NZ visit!
- 24 12 Days in S.I. NZ
- 25 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report