Just wondering if any of you have any good ideas for a group (approx 8-10 adults) for accommodation to watch the Sydney fireworks on New Year's Eve. We were thinking of a whole house rental for 2-3 days, but open to any other suggestions. Doesn't matter if it's city side of north side.
I have tried air BnB and stayz.com but very few options.
We would like to be somewhere with the views and be able to stay there. Not a cruise or anything as we would still have to find accommodation and travel there and back etc.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 North Island-New Zealand help?
- 2 Getting around South Island NZ without a Car?
- 3 5 days in South Island
- 4 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 5 west and north Tasmania
- 6 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 7 Trip to Cairns
- 8 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 9 Beers in Oz
- 10 NZ visa denials
- 11 Brisbane to Sydney
- 12 Vini SIM card?
- 13 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 14 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 15 New Zealand Itinerary
- 16 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 17 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 18 Help on Itinerary
- 19 Sydney Trip
- 20 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 21 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 22 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 23 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 24 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 25 Extra 2 nights = help