We are travelling to NZ in 2 weeks time and have a week on the North Island before travelling to Queenstown.
We are flying into Wellington and have 5 full days before we need to be in Auckland for work.
We are wondering what the 'must' do a and 'must' see things are!
We are planning to do the ziplining in Rotorua and are interested in the glow worm caves as well.
We love photography, good day tours, short hikes and good food
Any help appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Australia and New Zealand Oct/Nov 2017
- 2 Another itinerary question
- 3 Australia Itinerary
- 4 The whisky trail.
- 5 Bali, Fiji, Bora Bora, Maldives? Which is better?
- 6 Family trip report: Tahiti, Huahine, Bora Bora and Moorea
- 7 1 day scenic tour from Gold coast
- 8 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 9 Help with New Zealand Itinerary
- 10 Mucky, Smchrissy, Margo, Alan -I've lost the New Years Eve thread
- 11 Is this a good time to talk about the Lions' tour?
- 12 help with intinerary please!
- 13 Early Planning to the South Pacific
- 14 Ahe to Manihi or v.v.
- 15 early planning for NZ South Island trip - please provide feedback
- 16 Quaint
- 17 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 18 North and South Island itinerary feedback
- 19 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 20 Western Australia + Where?
- 21 Port Douglas/Cairns
- 22 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 23 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 24 A few days in Darwin
- 25 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance