We are travelling to NZ in 2 weeks time and have a week on the North Island before travelling to Queenstown.
We are flying into Wellington and have 5 full days before we need to be in Auckland for work.
We are wondering what the 'must' do a and 'must' see things are!
We are planning to do the ziplining in Rotorua and are interested in the glow worm caves as well.
We love photography, good day tours, short hikes and good food
Any help appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 9 days itinerary from Aukland to Queentown
- 2 Melbourne--in the summer is air conditioning a must ?
- 3 9 days itinerary south and north NZ
- 4 Opinions, pls. AU itin - Take 2
- 5 Hire car in Melbourne
- 6 Help with Australia Itinerary
- 7 Help finding affordable aprking
- 8 NZ in December with 2 kids 9 and 7
- 9 18 days nz.
- 10 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 11 North Island itinerary - does this work?
- 12 Tongariro NP hikes - advise please!
- 13 Present Host Parents
- 14 Six Days in New Zealand South Island
- 15 Broad Intin for Australia
- 16 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 17 Fraser Island or Coffs harbour
- 18 Australia help
- 19 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 20 Which company is better? if we would like to buy a SIM card
- 21 Milford Track vs Jomalhari trek in Bhutan
- 22 Ferry between islands
- 23 A Short Stay in Adelaide City
- 24 28 days to campervan around australia
- 25 9.5 days in New Zealand