We are travelling to NZ in 2 weeks time and have a week on the North Island before travelling to Queenstown.
We are flying into Wellington and have 5 full days before we need to be in Auckland for work.
We are wondering what the 'must' do a and 'must' see things are!
We are planning to do the ziplining in Rotorua and are interested in the glow worm caves as well.
We love photography, good day tours, short hikes and good food
Any help appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Garcinia Super Slim 100
- 2 http://www.healthybooklet.com/vitalmax-xt/
- 3 help on NZ trip itinerary, what to keep what to skip
- 4 http://www.healthsupreviews.com/apexatropin/
- 5 Stay near to Melbourne airport / city?
- 6 A family trip to Sydney and the Blue Mountains
- 7 Where best to pickup rental car in Sydney to travel to the Blue Mountains?
- 8 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 9 6 1/2 weeks Australia and New Zealand
- 10 New Zealand 12 Days Aug-Sept
- 11 some questions about upcoming trip to Australia and New Zealand
- 12 2016 Rugby internationals - anyone watching?
- 13 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 14 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 15 Drive from Nelson or Christchurch to Queenstown during winter
- 16 Seeking StopOver Ideas for US to Australia Trip
- 17 Tasmania
- 18 NZ expects 4.5 million tourists per year by 2022
- 19 Help for 6 days based in Queenstown
- 20 Accommodations Brisbane
- 21 Skiing in Australia in July?
- 22 Australia 2017 - Oz Winter or Spring Honeymoon?
- 23 Cairns to Sydney early 2017
- 24 Repositioning cruise
- 25 18 days nz.