We are travelling to NZ in 2 weeks time and have a week on the North Island before travelling to Queenstown.
We are flying into Wellington and have 5 full days before we need to be in Auckland for work.
We are wondering what the 'must' do a and 'must' see things are!
We are planning to do the ziplining in Rotorua and are interested in the glow worm caves as well.
We love photography, good day tours, short hikes and good food
Any help appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 medicinal marijuana
- 2 Aussie fodorites - can u help?
- 3 Aug Trip with 2 kiddos, please advise
- 4 Feedback on 8 week OZ/NZ Itin
- 5 help with 4-night Tasmania itinerary
- 6 North Island
- 7 2/3 day stay on the GBR from Brisbane
- 8 4 weeks itinerary
- 9 time needed - disembarking ferry and to WLG airport
- 10 North Island New Zealand itinerary help Oct 2015
- 11 Girls long weekend to Sydney/Katoomba
- 12 Port Arthur v Alcatraz
- 13 Vale - Peterallan, a fine Australian Fodorite
- 14 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 15 Physically Disabled Solo Traveler in Sydney, Cairns
- 16 Driving quesitons for New Zealand in the Winter
- 17 Tour operators
- 18 Winterfest - Medieval Festival - Parramatta
- 19 Need advice for South Island New Zealand trip
- 20 Sydney-Queensland-New Zealand
- 21 travel agency for PNG
- 22 Blue Mountains
- 23 New Zealand North Island Trip recommendations
- 24 Please critique our South Island, NZ itinerary
- 25 camper van tour.. 5 months itinery needed