My husband and I are considering a trip to the south coast of Upolu, in July or August- my husband's main focus is the surfing, but I'm wondering if there will be enough there to keep me, the non-surfer, occupied? Anyone been there? Any suggestions/advice? Thanks!
Non-surfer activities on south Upolu?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Adelaide/Kangaroo Island or AliceSprings/Uluru?
- 2 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 3 Please help with New Zealand Itinerary - 12 days
- 4 Australia Trip Guidance Needed - Esp GBR
- 5 NZ Proposed Trip Itinerary (Constructive Suggestions Appreciated!)
- 6 Best deal on debit/credit/cash cards
- 7 Small group multi-day hiking operators around Queenstown NZ?
- 8 Question about the "Build Up"
- 9 Buy snorkeling fins in Sydney
- 10 Tentative South Island NZ itinerary--what do you think?
- 11 3-1/2 days in Auckland .... Your personal recommendations, please.
- 12 Tipping
- 13 2 weeks in AUS and destination similar to Port Douglas?
- 14 Clueless Yank ISO Alice guidance
- 15 Songdoc's Photos of Beautiful Tasmania
- 16 auckland connection
- 17 Five weeks in ANZ
- 18 Drive from Alice Springs to Kings Canyon
- 19 Pictures and HD Videos from one week in Palau
- 20 A Good Day Trips Company in New Zealand
- 21 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 22 New Zealand Travel Agencies
- 23 Sydney
- 24 10 Day Itinerary South Island
- 25 Which route to take - to/from Kaikoura