I'm getting married in February 2015 and we have shortlisted New Zealand as our honeymoon destination.
We have 10 days in hand, I understand that NZ is very vast and would require more days (But we can manage only 10 days).
Kindly suggest on whether we should visit both the North and South Islands, or just stick to one of them? Also, we'd like to visit Queenstown ,engage in some adventure activities, and wouldn't want to spend most of our time on the road travelling.
Our budget is around 5000-6000 USD . Please suggest a suitable itinerary. Is our budget appropriate??
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand Itinerary
- 2 Scenary around Winton QLD
- 3 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 4 South Island - 8 days
- 5 5 days in South Island
- 6 North Island-New Zealand help?
- 7 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 8 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 9 Getting around South Island NZ without a Car?
- 10 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 11 west and north Tasmania
- 12 Trip to Cairns
- 13 Beers in Oz
- 14 NZ visa denials
- 15 Brisbane to Sydney
- 16 Vini SIM card?
- 17 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 18 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 19 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 20 Help on Itinerary
- 21 Sydney Trip
- 22 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 23 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 24 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 25 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne