I'm getting married in February 2015 and we have shortlisted New Zealand as our honeymoon destination.
We have 10 days in hand, I understand that NZ is very vast and would require more days (But we can manage only 10 days).
Kindly suggest on whether we should visit both the North and South Islands, or just stick to one of them? Also, we'd like to visit Queenstown ,engage in some adventure activities, and wouldn't want to spend most of our time on the road travelling.
Our budget is around 5000-6000 USD . Please suggest a suitable itinerary. Is our budget appropriate??
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Book now Bellsouth maiL @(1)800/570/1233 tech support phone number
- 2 Tour Companies Australia and New Zealand
- 3 Potts point OR CBD in Sydney
- 4 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 5 Oz air carrier recommendation
- 6 4 hour transit in Sydney
- 7 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 8 First time in NZ. Need advice on Dec trip itinerary pls.
- 9 14 day South NZ Trip
- 10 6 days Queenstown (NZ) itineary suggestion????
- 11 GOR & Otway zipline together
- 12 Aurora dazzles Kiwis
- 13 One-day hike in Milford area
- 14 Gold Coast - places to visit and stay
- 15 Best national park around Sydney
- 16 1 night stay around GOR
- 17 7 days in New Zealand
- 18 NZ: Northland & Bay of Islands 10 days
- 19 NZ repeat visitors
- 20 Looking for tour for 30 something's
- 21 South Island Suggestions
- 22 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 23 Fairly easy cycling on the South Island
- 24 Trip to Bora Bora Australia in January
- 25 Challenges of readying Christchurch-Kaikoura-Picton road by Xmas