I'm getting married in February 2015 and we have shortlisted New Zealand as our honeymoon destination.
We have 10 days in hand, I understand that NZ is very vast and would require more days (But we can manage only 10 days).
Kindly suggest on whether we should visit both the North and South Islands, or just stick to one of them? Also, we'd like to visit Queenstown ,engage in some adventure activities, and wouldn't want to spend most of our time on the road travelling.
Our budget is around 5000-6000 USD . Please suggest a suitable itinerary. Is our budget appropriate??
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 (U>S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Western Australia (Denmark and New Norcia)
- 3 North and South Island itinerary feedback
- 4 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 5 FP +/- NZ 14 day trip
- 6 Blue Mountains - Travel Report
- 7 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 8 East coast australia itinerary - feedback please!
- 9 2 days in Auckland
- 10 Haast Village stay advice needed
- 11 New Zealand rough itinerary (wheelchair accessible)
- 12 Surprises in Australia
- 13 Help me understand how going through customs works!
- 14 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 15 Would love your feedback on possible N.Z. itinerary
- 16 GBR - help me plan a perfect trip!
- 17 "Aerial New Zealand"
- 18 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 19 South Australia in 2 weeks
- 20 5 nights in Sydney
- 21 New Zealand Itinerary Questions
- 22 Best places to travel in Australia
- 23 Auckland Airport to Auckland City
- 24 16 Days on the South Island