We are travelling to NZ in late Sept and this will be our first visit... and our honeymoon! We have our flights booked and now we building our itinerary.
We love historical interest, photography, walks, good food and interesting tours.
Any help appreciated.... this is what we have so far....
Fly into Wellington on Saturday night. From there we will have a car and plan to drive up the North Island to Auckland (I have to be in Auckland for work for 2 days). We have 5 full days for this part of the trip... we need to be in Auckland by the Thursday night.
From there, on the Sunday we are flying to Queenstown and then have 10 days on the South Island. We will have a car. We are interested in Milford Sound, the glaciers and the Trans Alpine train, as well as spending some time in Queenstown. At this stage we are looking at working our way up the coast to Greymouth and getting the trans alpine from there the day before we fly home (from Christchurch).
Any help appreciated!
New Zealans itinerary help appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Review our NZ Itinerary please
- 2 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 3 Itinerary Help
- 4 I've been, I've been to the Land Down Under...
- 5 Tasmania-11 nights and more questions
- 6 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 7 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 8 Packing List
- 9 Abel - Kayak and Walk / Timing Questions
- 10 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 11 Sydney and Auckland
- 12 Lochiel Fraudulant Hotel near Melbourne warning to fellow travellers
- 13 Internet access
- 14 Night Out Byron Bay
- 15 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 16 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 17 10 days itinerary
- 18 Fremantle my love..
- 19 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 20 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 21 Books?
- 22 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 23 Choosing a Visa
- 24 Australia & NZ -3 weeks
- 25 One spare day in Darwin