We are travelling to NZ in late Sept and this will be our first visit... and our honeymoon! We have our flights booked and now we building our itinerary.
We love historical interest, photography, walks, good food and interesting tours.
Any help appreciated.... this is what we have so far....
Fly into Wellington on Saturday night. From there we will have a car and plan to drive up the North Island to Auckland (I have to be in Auckland for work for 2 days). We have 5 full days for this part of the trip... we need to be in Auckland by the Thursday night.
From there, on the Sunday we are flying to Queenstown and then have 10 days on the South Island. We will have a car. We are interested in Milford Sound, the glaciers and the Trans Alpine train, as well as spending some time in Queenstown. At this stage we are looking at working our way up the coast to Greymouth and getting the trans alpine from there the day before we fly home (from Christchurch).
Any help appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://testoriladvice.com/pure-nitro-max/
- 2 How to split up Australia?
- 3 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 4 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 5 Brisbane to Sydney
- 6 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 7 East Coast Australia
- 8 Six Weeks Down Under
- 9 North and South Island of NZ
- 10 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 11 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 12 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 13 Marlborough Sounds
- 14 Blue mountain in July
- 15 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit
- 16 Tonga January Weather
- 17 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 18 1 Month Hiking in New Zealand
- 19 Scenary around Winton QLD
- 20 Alesund - Geiranger
- 21 Drive from Melbourne to Sydney
- 22 australia for first time
- 23 August Honeymoon Help?
- 24 Auckland restaurants and brewpubs?
- 25 Best way to exchange US dollars for Australian and NZ dollars