We are travelling to NZ in late Sept and this will be our first visit... and our honeymoon! We have our flights booked and now we building our itinerary.
We love historical interest, photography, walks, good food and interesting tours.
Any help appreciated.... this is what we have so far....
Fly into Wellington on Saturday night. From there we will have a car and plan to drive up the North Island to Auckland (I have to be in Auckland for work for 2 days). We have 5 full days for this part of the trip... we need to be in Auckland by the Thursday night.
From there, on the Sunday we are flying to Queenstown and then have 10 days on the South Island. We will have a car. We are interested in Milford Sound, the glaciers and the Trans Alpine train, as well as spending some time in Queenstown. At this stage we are looking at working our way up the coast to Greymouth and getting the trans alpine from there the day before we fly home (from Christchurch).
Any help appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 HP Printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 FP +/- NZ 14 day trip
- 3 North and South Island itinerary feedback
- 4 Blue Mountains - Travel Report
- 5 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 6 East coast australia itinerary - feedback please!
- 7 2 days in Auckland
- 8 Haast Village stay advice needed
- 9 New Zealand rough itinerary (wheelchair accessible)
- 10 Surprises in Australia
- 11 Help me understand how going through customs works!
- 12 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 13 Would love your feedback on possible N.Z. itinerary
- 14 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 15 GBR - help me plan a perfect trip!
- 16 "Aerial New Zealand"
- 17 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 18 South Australia in 2 weeks
- 19 5 nights in Sydney
- 20 New Zealand Itinerary Questions
- 21 Best places to travel in Australia
- 22 Auckland Airport to Auckland City
- 23 16 Days on the South Island
- 24 Cook Islands for families
- 25 B&B in NZ