We are travelling to NZ in late Sept and this will be our first visit... and our honeymoon! We have our flights booked and now we building our itinerary.
We love historical interest, photography, walks, good food and interesting tours.
Any help appreciated.... this is what we have so far....
Fly into Wellington on Saturday night. From there we will have a car and plan to drive up the North Island to Auckland (I have to be in Auckland for work for 2 days). We have 5 full days for this part of the trip... we need to be in Auckland by the Thursday night.
From there, on the Sunday we are flying to Queenstown and then have 10 days on the South Island. We will have a car. We are interested in Milford Sound, the glaciers and the Trans Alpine train, as well as spending some time in Queenstown. At this stage we are looking at working our way up the coast to Greymouth and getting the trans alpine from there the day before we fly home (from Christchurch).
Any help appreciated!
New Zealans itinerary help appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 2 Packages
- 3 Trip itinerary-Sydney Melbourne Tasmania
- 4 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 5 Should we change our plans ???
- 6 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 7 The Rainbow Coast, Western Australia photos
- 8 Victoria to Uluru - Trip Report
- 9 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 10 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 11 Tour/Travel Company-Goway
- 12 Paging Cathies
- 13 Kangaroo island
- 14 Itinerary 20 days
- 15 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 16 One day in Fiji
- 17 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 18 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 19 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 20 Recommendations for kids travel book?
- 21 Rent or buy campervan
- 22 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 23 Melbourne Tram riders and visitors
- 24 South Island NZ: First 2 weeks of November
- 25 Cell phone providers