We are travelling to NZ in late Sept and this will be our first visit... and our honeymoon! We have our flights booked and now we building our itinerary.
We love historical interest, photography, walks, good food and interesting tours.
Any help appreciated.... this is what we have so far....
Fly into Wellington on Saturday night. From there we will have a car and plan to drive up the North Island to Auckland (I have to be in Auckland for work for 2 days). We have 5 full days for this part of the trip... we need to be in Auckland by the Thursday night.
From there, on the Sunday we are flying to Queenstown and then have 10 days on the South Island. We will have a car. We are interested in Milford Sound, the glaciers and the Trans Alpine train, as well as spending some time in Queenstown. At this stage we are looking at working our way up the coast to Greymouth and getting the trans alpine from there the day before we fly home (from Christchurch).
Any help appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Are you looking Townsville Outboard Mechanic?
- 2 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/vitalpeak-xt-review/
- 3 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 4 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 5 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 6 South Island Trip Planning: Akaroa Tour or Tranzalpine?
- 7 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 8 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 9 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 10 North island New Zealand-help
- 11 Rarotonga
- 12 Australia New Zealand - help with itinerary
- 13 New Zealand SI book ahead??
- 14 South Island trip in Oct.
- 15 transfer services between Sydney Airport and hotels
- 16 What Do you Think of My Itin
- 17 Great Barrier Reef in January/February??
- 18 7 full days itinerary in Melbourne
- 19 Cairns or Melbourne? Trip Feedback
- 20 Overnight Great Ocean Road
- 21 New Zealand Honeymoon Itinerary
- 22 A week in Fiji
- 23 3 weeks New Zealand - Apr 2017
- 24 15 days Australia road trip off Sydney
- 25 help on NZ trip itinerary, what to keep what to skip