We are travelling to NZ in late Sept and this will be our first visit... and our honeymoon! We have our flights booked and now we building our itinerary.
We love historical interest, photography, walks, good food and interesting tours.
Any help appreciated.... this is what we have so far....
Fly into Wellington on Saturday night. From there we will have a car and plan to drive up the North Island to Auckland (I have to be in Auckland for work for 2 days). We have 5 full days for this part of the trip... we need to be in Auckland by the Thursday night.
From there, on the Sunday we are flying to Queenstown and then have 10 days on the South Island. We will have a car. We are interested in Milford Sound, the glaciers and the Trans Alpine train, as well as spending some time in Queenstown. At this stage we are looking at working our way up the coast to Greymouth and getting the trans alpine from there the day before we fly home (from Christchurch).
Any help appreciated!
New Zealans itinerary help appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,etc
- 2 New Zealand: Cruise vs. Land
- 3 Sculptures by the Sea 2014, Cottesloe
- 4 1st time to Oz. Suggestions appreciated. (tripplanner001)
- 5 Where to go in Oz/NZ in March and April?
- 6 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 7 Gregory NP or Limmen NP in the NT
- 8 Aussie SPRING with foodie & wino...Perth? SW region? GBR? Help!
- 9 Great Barrier Reef---Luxury resort and convenient snorkeling
- 10 Tasmania or Fiji?
- 11 New Zealand itinerary help
- 12 Hotel in Sydney
- 13 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 14 Melbourne Drive
- 15 Hotel w. airport shuttle in Sydney
- 16 Sydney or Melbourne
- 17 Christchurch flooding, motorists should expect delays
- 18 Qantas Flight QF 7
- 19 Hamilton Station, NSW Taxis
- 20 Fishing Charters on Rarotonga
- 21 Adventure Vacation to Australia !!! Need suggestions.
- 22 The Wonders of Western Australia: Trip Report & Slideshow
- 23 Australia in 28 days (Sept 17- Oct 18, 2012)
- 24 Kakadu yellow river cruise
- 25 Launceston,Tasmania-where to stay?