We are planning a trip of a lifetime with our three daughters - aged 14, 14 and 9 for 18 days in March/April next year and would be really grateful for some tips on the itinerary. At the moment, we are flying into Auckland for 2 days and then a quick flight down to Queenstown. Thenon, we haven't decided what to do. We were planning on hiring a car from Queenstown for the rest of our trip as we make our way back to Auckland. Our kids would love some adventure, but also the opportunity to swim with the dolphins, do some trekking and experience the beautiful beaches of NZ. We could just stick to the South Island, but my husband and I have walked the Tongariro Crossing before and experienced Rotorua and wonder wether we'll have time to fit it all in! We would love at least 4 nights at the end to relax. Any tips would be gratefully received.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 12 Days in S.I. NZ
- 2 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
- 3 Australia for two weeks.
- 4 Auckland to Wellington with Toddler
- 5 What To do In Australia?? Suggest Some Holiday Destination.
- 6 New Zealand-2 days in Rotorua with Toddler
- 7 Middlemarch to Queenstown transportation
- 8 Food to Try Out
- 9 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 10 30 Day Itinerary: Wellington & SI - Any suggestions?
- 11 New Zealand Dec-Jan 2017
- 12 Recommended guidebooks
- 13 South Island Road Trip
- 14 Surprises in Australia
- 15 South Island winter time-lapse video
- 16 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 17 Australia Visit in Feb'18
- 18 Air BnB, a bit of a let down
- 19 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 20 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 21 Fiji Resorts for 5 nights
- 22 What is the best time to visit Australia?
- 23 New Zealand with a toddler
- 24 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 25 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)