Going to NZ for 3 weeks in Feb 2013. Which is the best way to get a phone in New Zealand ? Take my phone and buy a SIM card - or - buy a prepaid phone in NZ ? Any tips on where to buy the phone. If SIM card is best does anyone know the size needed.
New Zealand --Where to pay a prepaid phone
View all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 2 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 3 Cruise New Zealand
- 4 Transportation from Sydney Airport to Four Seasons
- 5 Is Katafanga Resort Open Yet?
- 6 Logical Airline Schedule for 2014 trip.
- 7 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 8 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 9 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 10 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 11 PBS Movie"A Town Called Alice"
- 12 Two 21 year old students (male) travelling from Brisbane to Cairns
- 13 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 14 Paihia or coromandel
- 15 Emirates and Jetstar
- 16 Where to stay in Christchurch?
- 17 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 18 Travelling to Auckland - Who to use for car rental?
- 19 14 days in NZ in February
- 20 16 days all over New Zealand
- 21 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 22 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 23 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 24 Heading to Australia!
- 25 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed