I am planning a trip to South Island, New Zealand in March 2016.
I was kind of trying to come up with an itinerary and it seems a little confusing. I would really appreciate recommendations/ suggestions.
I'm planning a trip with my parents. My father is 65 and not in the best of his health. A concern for us is that he will not be able to walk for more than a km or 2. So we are planning to skip the glaciers (Fox and Franz Josef)
The proposed itinerary is as follows:
Day 1 Arrive into ChCh
Day 2 Kaikoura excursion
Day 3 Lion encounter
Day 4 Drive to Hokitika
Day 5 Hokitika to Mount Cook
Day 6 Explore Mount Cook
Day 7 Mount Cook to Queenstown
Day 8 Explore Queenstown
Day 9 Explore Queenstown
Day 10 Queenstown to Te Anau
Day 11 Milford Sound to Dunedin
Day 12 Explore Dunedin
Day 13 Dunedun to ChCh airport
Any help is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://testosteroneboosterbits.com/bigrize/
- 2 7 days in New Zealand
- 3 Hamilton Island
- 4 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 5 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 6 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 7 16 Days on the South Island
- 8 Need help in Auckland
- 9 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 10 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 11 Six Weeks Down Under
- 12 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 13 Uber in Sydney
- 14 Sydney Airport for International Flight
- 15 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 16 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 17 Darwin Accomodations
- 18 Airport Fees for Europcar Rental Cars
- 19 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground
- 20 Lodging Reservations in NSW
- 21 New Zealand 3-week itinerary over Christmas
- 22 The Red Center?
- 23 Trip to Cairns
- 24 Blue mountain Or Daintree in July
- 25 Sydney Restauranr Near Opera House for Early Dining