Landing Late September/early October in Queenstown (after 3 weeks in OZ - so jet-lag no problem) and proposing to fly home to UK from Christchurch. 60+ year old couple unable to walk too far and hiking certainly out.
These days we love self driving through awesome scenery. Spotting wildlife would be a BIG extra, (and live music just the icing on the cake).
On the itinerary is:
Queenstown (including Glenorchy)
Franz Joseph Glacier
Christchurch (perhaps 2 full days ? - looks very interesting - if needs be could make it 9 days)
What are the 'must dos' we've omitted?
Can it be done in the time suggested?
What route would you take on this self-dive?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Help on Itinerary
- 2 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 3 New Zealand Itinerary
- 4 Sydney Trip
- 5 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 6 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 7 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 8 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 9 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 10 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 11 Extra 2 nights = help
- 12 February Australia Visit
- 13 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 14 Best wildlife near sydney
- 15 Where to go in Australia
- 16 Bruny Island
- 17 Western Australia
- 18 South Island - West Coast Itinerary
- 19 Vava'u - Tongan Beach Resort - Photoshopped pictures on their website
- 20 New Zealand South Island Alternative Itinerary
- 21 New Zealand travel agents/itinerary
- 22 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 23 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 24 10 days in Sydney and surrounding areas
- 25 Telephone Reception