We need some assistance in terms of the order for our 2nd and 3rd day. We arrive in Auckland on February 1st from the US and are spending that day relaxing in the local area. As of now we have accommodations for a night in hamilton followed by a night in rotorua and a night in taupo (in that order). Can you please suggest how we can best fit in hobbiton, a tour of the waitomo caves, and key things to explore in rotorua in the most logistically sound way? Open to suggestions of changing the night options as it is still early and we are traveling in February 2017.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Tara Elizabeth Buchanan - Best places to visit in Sydney
- 2 Help with NZ Travel
- 3 Bora Bora- April or/vs May+Agencies/Travel/Activites/Places to stay
- 4 NZ get off cruise and drive to QT/Fjorland?
- 5 hotels Sydney Jan 10-15, 2017
- 6 Christmas Day in Sydney
- 7 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 8 Kaikoura roads update
- 9 Free Camping
- 10 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 11 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 12 Clever, mischievous keas
- 13 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 14 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 15 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 16 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 17 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 18 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 19 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 20 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 21 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 22 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 23 North or South after Perth in rental car?
- 24 Cheap and affordable car hire in port douglas
- 25 14 Day RV from Christchurch