We need some assistance in terms of the order for our 2nd and 3rd day. We arrive in Auckland on February 1st from the US and are spending that day relaxing in the local area. As of now we have accommodations for a night in hamilton followed by a night in rotorua and a night in taupo (in that order). Can you please suggest how we can best fit in hobbiton, a tour of the waitomo caves, and key things to explore in rotorua in the most logistically sound way? Open to suggestions of changing the night options as it is still early and we are traveling in February 2017.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 16 Days on the South Island
- 2 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 3 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 4 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 5 Hamilton Island
- 6 Need help in Auckland
- 7 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 8 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 9 Six Weeks Down Under
- 10 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 11 Uber in Sydney
- 12 Sydney Airport for International Flight
- 13 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 14 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 15 Darwin Accomodations
- 16 Airport Fees for Europcar Rental Cars
- 17 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground
- 18 Lodging Reservations in NSW
- 19 New Zealand 3-week itinerary over Christmas
- 20 The Red Center?
- 21 Trip to Cairns
- 22 Blue mountain Or Daintree in July
- 23 Sydney Restauranr Near Opera House for Early Dining
- 24 Kaikoura-Picton coast road
- 25 Australia Wide Roadtrip