We need some assistance in terms of the order for our 2nd and 3rd day. We arrive in Auckland on February 1st from the US and are spending that day relaxing in the local area. As of now we have accommodations for a night in hamilton followed by a night in rotorua and a night in taupo (in that order). Can you please suggest how we can best fit in hobbiton, a tour of the waitomo caves, and key things to explore in rotorua in the most logistically sound way? Open to suggestions of changing the night options as it is still early and we are traveling in February 2017.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Six Weeks Down Under
- 2 Picton Drive Through
- 3 Parking near Darling Harbour
- 4 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 5 North and South Island of NZ
- 6 The southern lights
- 7 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 8 Mel's NZ Photos
- 9 Queenstown-is it worth it?
- 10 August Honeymoon Help?
- 11 How to split up Australia?
- 12 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 13 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 14 Brisbane to Sydney
- 15 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 16 East Coast Australia
- 17 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 18 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 19 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 20 Marlborough Sounds
- 21 Blue mountain in July
- 22 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit
- 23 Tonga January Weather
- 24 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 25 1 Month Hiking in New Zealand