We need some assistance in terms of the order for our 2nd and 3rd day. We arrive in Auckland on February 1st from the US and are spending that day relaxing in the local area. As of now we have accommodations for a night in hamilton followed by a night in rotorua and a night in taupo (in that order). Can you please suggest how we can best fit in hobbiton, a tour of the waitomo caves, and key things to explore in rotorua in the most logistically sound way? Open to suggestions of changing the night options as it is still early and we are traveling in February 2017.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 릴 게임 손오공 ♤홈 피 = scc883.컴 ♣
- 2 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 3 Tour Companies Australia and New Zealand
- 4 4 hour transit in Sydney
- 5 Potts point OR CBD in Sydney
- 6 Oz air carrier recommendation
- 7 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 8 First time in NZ. Need advice on Dec trip itinerary pls.
- 9 14 day South NZ Trip
- 10 6 days Queenstown (NZ) itineary suggestion????
- 11 GOR & Otway zipline together
- 12 Aurora dazzles Kiwis
- 13 One-day hike in Milford area
- 14 Gold Coast - places to visit and stay
- 15 Best national park around Sydney
- 16 1 night stay around GOR
- 17 7 days in New Zealand
- 18 NZ: Northland & Bay of Islands 10 days
- 19 NZ repeat visitors
- 20 Looking for tour for 30 something's
- 21 South Island Suggestions
- 22 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 23 Fairly easy cycling on the South Island
- 24 Trip to Bora Bora Australia in January
- 25 Challenges of readying Christchurch-Kaikoura-Picton road by Xmas