I might sound crazy but.....my husband and I think we are at a stage of travel with our 11 and 9 year olds where we really don't have to plan for everything and want to end up where we end up. Sounds good, but maybe I need a bit of hinting. So....assuming we are heading out of of Rotorua and have 2 more full days before needing to fly out of Auckland to Queenstown (mid morning on that 3rd day after leaving Rotorua), where would you go?? Imagine us finding blue skies and lots of green!!!....(we live in the desert of Arizona), Coromandel Peninsula....Lake Taupo?? We'll be active in the south, so I guess really want to see the beauty of the north, where would you go? And, will I find a place to stay when I get there??!!
New Zealand North Island
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Packing List
- 2 Abel - Kayak and Walk / Timing Questions
- 3 I've been, I've been to the Land Down Under...
- 4 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 5 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 6 Sydney and Auckland
- 7 Lochiel Fraudulant Hotel near Melbourne warning to fellow travellers
- 8 Internet access
- 9 Night Out Byron Bay
- 10 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 11 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 12 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 13 10 days itinerary
- 14 Fremantle my love..
- 15 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 16 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 17 Books?
- 18 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 19 Choosing a Visa
- 20 Australia & NZ -3 weeks
- 21 One spare day in Darwin
- 22 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 23 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 24 Travel Visa
- 25 Canberra