I might sound crazy but.....my husband and I think we are at a stage of travel with our 11 and 9 year olds where we really don't have to plan for everything and want to end up where we end up. Sounds good, but maybe I need a bit of hinting. So....assuming we are heading out of of Rotorua and have 2 more full days before needing to fly out of Auckland to Queenstown (mid morning on that 3rd day after leaving Rotorua), where would you go?? Imagine us finding blue skies and lots of green!!!....(we live in the desert of Arizona), Coromandel Peninsula....Lake Taupo?? We'll be active in the south, so I guess really want to see the beauty of the north, where would you go? And, will I find a place to stay when I get there??!!
New Zealand North Island
- 1 Melbourne Money Exchange
- 2 Sydney hotel
- 3 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 4 Australia Tour Operator Help
- 5 3 weeks in NZ self drive
- 6 Hotels in Australia
- 7 Hidden Gems in Melbourne
- 8 Help with 4 weeks on South Island!
- 9 Travel to NZ with a dog
- 10 6 hour wait at sydney for flight to brisbane. Any ideas to pass the time?
- 11 Darwin, Kakadu, Katherine itinerary help
- 12 Australia 18 day trip advice
- 13 Sydney airport to Circular Quay least expensive option
- 14 BEWARE: Avoid Wicked Travel
- 15 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 16 Micronesia- when to visit
- 17 Seeking hike companion for Stewart Island (southernmost NZ)
- 18 Please Help my New Zealand 10 days trip Itinerary...
- 19 10 Days in NZ South Island - Feedback?
- 20 Help me plan my April - May trip to Australia
- 21 1st trip to New Zealand
- 22 Melbourne--in the summer is air conditioning a must ?
- 23 Hotel suggestions near Brisbane airport?
- 24 Melbourne Airport / Rental Car Question
- 25 South Island of New Zealand end of May?