I might sound crazy but.....my husband and I think we are at a stage of travel with our 11 and 9 year olds where we really don't have to plan for everything and want to end up where we end up. Sounds good, but maybe I need a bit of hinting. So....assuming we are heading out of of Rotorua and have 2 more full days before needing to fly out of Auckland to Queenstown (mid morning on that 3rd day after leaving Rotorua), where would you go?? Imagine us finding blue skies and lots of green!!!....(we live in the desert of Arizona), Coromandel Peninsula....Lake Taupo?? We'll be active in the south, so I guess really want to see the beauty of the north, where would you go? And, will I find a place to stay when I get there??!!
New Zealand North Island
View all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 2 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 3 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 4 Emirates and Jetstar
- 5 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 6 16 days all over New Zealand
- 7 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 8 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 9 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 10 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 11 Heading to Australia!
- 12 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 13 South Island Itinerary
- 14 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 15 A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013
- 16 Trip Report: Milford and Routeburn Tracks Nov 2010
- 17 Having trouble with 17 day itinerary in Australia especially Melbourne area
- 18 Information on Transit Visa in Australia
- 19 NZ Winter 2013 (July) Trip Report - 20 days SI & NI
- 20 victoria in march
- 21 3 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 22 Victoria with kids
- 23 Puffing billy day trip from Melbourne
- 24 Egyptian Clay Bowl
- 25 Australia for 4 weeks