We are going to New Zealand in September (for work) and will have around 2 weeks to travel around. We will have around 5 days on the North Island before work committments (in Auckland) and then around 10 days afterwards. Ideally we'd like to spend the first 5 days on the North Island and then fly to the South Island and explore Milford Sound / Queenstown and the glaciers. I'd love any itinerary advice, or restaurant or day trip recommendations. We are into photography, short hikes, good food
New Zealand itinerary help
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Initial Planning for NZ trip
- 2 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 3 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 4 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 5 Sydney
- 6 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 7 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 8 Marlborough Sounds???
- 9 Hey, Bokhara2 and cathies, need restaurant recommendations
- 10 8 Day South Island Itinerary in Oct
- 11 Itinerary Planning
- 12 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 13 New Zealand itinerary help
- 14 Yarra Valley Wineries
- 15 Fireworks Festival - A "MUST DO"
- 16 Katoomba vs. Leura vs ... ????
- 17 Song doc - one for you
- 18 North Island - 5 days - Wellington - Auckland
- 19 Jet Star?
- 20 Aussie Trip Report: No cities, no worries
- 21 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 22 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 23 NZ Itinerary from Christchurch to Queenstown in 8 days
- 24 Suggestions/ Tips request for 15 Days trip to South Island New Zealand
- 25 NZ South Island Plan