We are going to New Zealand in September (for work) and will have around 2 weeks to travel around. We will have around 5 days on the North Island before work committments (in Auckland) and then around 10 days afterwards. Ideally we'd like to spend the first 5 days on the North Island and then fly to the South Island and explore Milford Sound / Queenstown and the glaciers. I'd love any itinerary advice, or restaurant or day trip recommendations. We are into photography, short hikes, good food
New Zealand itinerary help
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Paging Cathies
- 2 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 3 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 4 Byron Bay or ...
- 5 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 6 NZ vs Aust
- 7 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 8 Playing Marbles with the Devil - AKA 2 weeks in the Northern Territory
- 9 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand.
- 10 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 11 Recommendations for travel on the Great Ocean Road
- 12 Joe Tro's Australia/LA trip report
- 13 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 14 August week end in Auckland
- 15 28 days to campervan around australia
- 16 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 17 Wicked Weekend I Melbourne - too much fun!
- 18 5 days in Sydney: itinerary review
- 19 Sydney Weather in September
- 20 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 21 South Island Suggestions ...
- 22 Favorite things to do in Melbourne
- 23 A Long Weekend Escape to Pemberton, WA
- 24 Bora Bora---Snorkeling AT the resort??
- 25 Sydney-Airport to Hotel Transfer Companies