We are going to New Zealand in September (for work) and will have around 2 weeks to travel around. We will have around 5 days on the North Island before work committments (in Auckland) and then around 10 days afterwards. Ideally we'd like to spend the first 5 days on the North Island and then fly to the South Island and explore Milford Sound / Queenstown and the glaciers. I'd love any itinerary advice, or restaurant or day trip recommendations. We are into photography, short hikes, good food
New Zealand itinerary help
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Great Barrier Reef---Luxury resort and convenient snorkeling
- 2 Aussie SPRING with foodie & wino...Perth? SW region? GBR? Help!
- 3 New Zealand itinerary help
- 4 Hotel in Sydney
- 5 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 6 Melbourne Drive
- 7 Hotel w. airport shuttle in Sydney
- 8 Sydney or Melbourne
- 9 Christchurch flooding, motorists should expect delays
- 10 Qantas Flight QF 7
- 11 Hamilton Station, NSW Taxis
- 12 Fishing Charters on Rarotonga
- 13 Adventure Vacation to Australia !!! Need suggestions.
- 14 The Wonders of Western Australia: Trip Report & Slideshow
- 15 Australia in 28 days (Sept 17- Oct 18, 2012)
- 16 Kakadu yellow river cruise
- 17 Launceston,Tasmania-where to stay?
- 18 New York Times guide to Perth
- 19 Where to go in Oz/NZ in March and April?
- 20 1 month Australia East Coast December / January - ideas
- 21 Tasmania-11 nights and more questions
- 22 Shopping for Opals
- 23 Tasmania or Fiji?
- 24 Cooking classes near Melbourne
- 25 Tasmania-where to stay for Freycinet Park,Launceston,Cradle Mt?