I am planning for a three trip to New Zealand at the end of January. Hoping some of you out there can provide advice on my draft itinerary:
Auckland – 1 night
Coromandel - 2 nights
Rotorua – 2 nights (or 1 night and 1 night in Taupo)
Napier - 1 night
Martinborough - 1 night
Wellington – 1 night
Picton – 1 night (or Nelson?)
Punakaiki – 1 night
Fox or Franz Josef Glacier – 1 night (which one is better?)
Queenstown – 2 nights (visit Glenorchy)
Milford Sound - 2 nights
Te Anau – 2 nights
Dunedin – 1 night
Mount Cook - 2 nights
Christchurch – 1 nights
Also wondering about recommendations for car rentals.
New Zealand Itinerary assistance
- 1 So much to do, so little time. A long weekend in Margaret River
- 2 16 days all over New Zealand
- 3 Planning Stages of Trip To Fiji and Australia
- 4 Here goes - 1st attempt at a NZ 17 night itinerary.
- 5 Overnight on Hong Kong/Australia trip
- 6 Australia & New Zealand tour companies
- 7 Calmest part of GBR
- 8 Port Douglas vs. Airlie Beach
- 9 Tahiti - April 2013
- 10 Addicted to New Zealand - Trip Report
- 11 Rotorua Price List, Free Stuff and some other thoughts
- 12 Songdoc's Aussie Pix!!!
- 13 NZ - Trip of a lifetime. Help!
- 14 honeymoon in october
- 15 Kangaroos, Koalas, & Kookaburras, Oh, My: A Songdoc Aussie Trip Report
- 16 Need a car on Aitutaki?
- 17 Tahiti
- 18 travelling around oceania islands
- 19 November 2013 East Coast & Tasmania
- 20 Sydney real estate and cost of living
- 21 From Ramana kumar 569
- 22 Work Abroad
- 23 Fiji hotel - book in advance or just rock up? How do you get the best price?
- 24 Eastern Australia-what 3/4 cities should we visit in 16 days?
- 25 3 Week South Island Honeymoon - Itinerary Help!