I am planning for a three trip to New Zealand at the end of January. Hoping some of you out there can provide advice on my draft itinerary:
Auckland – 1 night
Coromandel - 2 nights
Rotorua – 2 nights (or 1 night and 1 night in Taupo)
Napier - 1 night
Martinborough - 1 night
Wellington – 1 night
Picton – 1 night (or Nelson?)
Punakaiki – 1 night
Fox or Franz Josef Glacier – 1 night (which one is better?)
Queenstown – 2 nights (visit Glenorchy)
Milford Sound - 2 nights
Te Anau – 2 nights
Dunedin – 1 night
Mount Cook - 2 nights
Christchurch – 1 nights
Also wondering about recommendations for car rentals.
New Zealand Itinerary assistance
- 1 buy your fake/real passport,id cards,driver license and other documents
- 2 PBS Movie"A Town Called Alice"
- 3 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 4 Two 21 year old students (male) travelling from Brisbane to Cairns
- 5 Where to stay in Christchurch?
- 6 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 7 Travelling to Auckland - Who to use for car rental?
- 8 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 9 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 10 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 11 14 days in NZ in February
- 12 Emirates and Jetstar
- 13 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 14 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 15 16 days all over New Zealand
- 16 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 17 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 18 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 19 Heading to Australia!
- 20 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 21 South Island Itinerary
- 22 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 23 A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013
- 24 Trip Report: Milford and Routeburn Tracks Nov 2010
- 25 Having trouble with 17 day itinerary in Australia especially Melbourne area