I am planning for a three trip to New Zealand at the end of January. Hoping some of you out there can provide advice on my draft itinerary:
Auckland – 1 night
Coromandel - 2 nights
Rotorua – 2 nights (or 1 night and 1 night in Taupo)
Napier - 1 night
Martinborough - 1 night
Wellington – 1 night
Picton – 1 night (or Nelson?)
Punakaiki – 1 night
Fox or Franz Josef Glacier – 1 night (which one is better?)
Queenstown – 2 nights (visit Glenorchy)
Milford Sound - 2 nights
Te Anau – 2 nights
Dunedin – 1 night
Mount Cook - 2 nights
Christchurch – 1 nights
Also wondering about recommendations for car rentals.
New Zealand Itinerary assistance
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand: 2 week Honeymoon: Itinerary planning
- 2 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 3 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 4 Has anyone stayed in the asylum hostel in Sydney recently?
- 5 suggested 6 day itinerary for South island New Zealand in December
- 6 Help with Australia/NZ itinerary in October.
- 7 How much luggage?
- 8 Most scenic route from Grampians to Burra in one day?
- 9 My tips for NZ motorhome hire
- 10 Tolls Between Sydney and Katoomba, Including Harbor Bridge?
- 11 Urgent help on 12 Nights South Island Itinerary
- 12 Help with itin Jan and Feb for Australia and New Zealand
- 13 Cruise around Australia and New Zealand-followed by land tour
- 14 New Zealand trip, Nov 2014 Part 2
- 15 5 guys travelling the GOR in March
- 16 1 Night Glentanner Park 1 Night Aoraki Court Motel
- 17 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 18 New Zealand trip, Nov 2014
- 19 The Kimberley - Outback Spectcular
- 20 Southwest WA Itinerary Sept 2014
- 21 Australia in Oct - Sydney or Perth?
- 22 How to save in travel cost in Perth, Melborne and Sydney
- 23 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 24 Sydney 23 Dec - 1st Jan then onto Perth advice please.
- 25 Please help with our first attempt at New Zealand itinerary