I am planning for a three trip to New Zealand at the end of January. Hoping some of you out there can provide advice on my draft itinerary:
Auckland – 1 night
Coromandel - 2 nights
Rotorua – 2 nights (or 1 night and 1 night in Taupo)
Napier - 1 night
Martinborough - 1 night
Wellington – 1 night
Picton – 1 night (or Nelson?)
Punakaiki – 1 night
Fox or Franz Josef Glacier – 1 night (which one is better?)
Queenstown – 2 nights (visit Glenorchy)
Milford Sound - 2 nights
Te Anau – 2 nights
Dunedin – 1 night
Mount Cook - 2 nights
Christchurch – 1 nights
Also wondering about recommendations for car rentals.
New Zealand Itinerary assistance
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 2 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 3 Byron Bay or ...
- 4 Playing Marbles with the Devil - AKA 2 weeks in the Northern Territory
- 5 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand.
- 6 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 7 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 8 Paging Cathies
- 9 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 10 Recommendations for travel on the Great Ocean Road
- 11 Joe Tro's Australia/LA trip report
- 12 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 13 August week end in Auckland
- 14 NZ vs Aust
- 15 28 days to campervan around australia
- 16 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 17 Wicked Weekend I Melbourne - too much fun!
- 18 5 days in Sydney: itinerary review
- 19 Sydney Weather in September
- 20 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 21 South Island Suggestions ...
- 22 Favorite things to do in Melbourne
- 23 A Long Weekend Escape to Pemberton, WA
- 24 Bora Bora---Snorkeling AT the resort??
- 25 Sydney-Airport to Hotel Transfer Companies