I am planning for a three trip to New Zealand at the end of January. Hoping some of you out there can provide advice on my draft itinerary:
Auckland – 1 night
Coromandel - 2 nights
Rotorua – 2 nights (or 1 night and 1 night in Taupo)
Napier - 1 night
Martinborough - 1 night
Wellington – 1 night
Picton – 1 night (or Nelson?)
Punakaiki – 1 night
Fox or Franz Josef Glacier – 1 night (which one is better?)
Queenstown – 2 nights (visit Glenorchy)
Milford Sound - 2 nights
Te Anau – 2 nights
Dunedin – 1 night
Mount Cook - 2 nights
Christchurch – 1 nights
Also wondering about recommendations for car rentals.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Help needed--GBR, Daintree, Mossman, Atherton
- 2 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 3 GET YOUR EX BACK
- 4 Auf Wiedersehen Australia
- 5 Car hire in NZ
- 6 If you had 2 months for NZ and Australia
- 7 Cruise, tour company or self directed of Aus/NZ?
- 8 5 days in Tasmania--help needed
- 9 HOW TO GET YOUR EX BACK.......
- 10 Sydney on New Years Eve: Worth It?
- 11 Mammals and avians in SA and NSW
- 12 The perfect exotic and romantic location for my girlfriend's 21st?
- 13 DIY Sydney surroundings
- 14 Hobart accommodation
- 15 Car rental for Kangaroo Island
- 16 to Kangaroo Island by rented car on the ferry ?
- 17 NZ North Island Itinerary Critique
- 18 New Zealand advice
- 19 Hobbiton Movie Set Tour Question
- 20 Sydney - GTG with Raincitygirl - April
- 21 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 22 Sydney Airport Hotels?
- 23 Extra time in Melbourne
- 24 Itinerary help Australia & New Zealand
- 25 Perth, Red Center itinerary - need help!