I'm travelling in NZ and thought I would post my itinerary and see what you think...
Nov 22 - Arrive Christchurch
23 - Banks Peninsula/Akoroa stay in Christchurch
24 - Drive to Arthurs Pass - Stay in Wilderness Lodge
25 - Glaciers
26/27 - Queenstown
28/29 - Te Anua - day trip to Milford Sound
30/Dec 1 - Dunedin
Dec 2 - Christchurch (Friends we are travelling with fly home to Melbourne)
3 - towards Abel Tasman Park
4 - Abel Tasman Park
5 - Ferry to Wellington
6 - Tongariro National Park
7 - Lake Taupo
8 - Rotoroa
9 - head toward Bay of Islands??
10 - ?
13 - Fly to Tahiti
We aren't as sure about what to do on the North Island... Any suggestions?
Anything we should change?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 2 Six Weeks Down Under
- 3 Queenstown-is it worth it?
- 4 August Honeymoon Help?
- 5 How to split up Australia?
- 6 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 7 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 8 Brisbane to Sydney
- 9 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 10 East Coast Australia
- 11 North and South Island of NZ
- 12 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 13 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 14 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 15 Marlborough Sounds
- 16 Blue mountain in July
- 17 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit
- 18 Tonga January Weather
- 19 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 20 1 Month Hiking in New Zealand
- 21 Scenary around Winton QLD
- 22 Alesund - Geiranger
- 23 Drive from Melbourne to Sydney
- 24 australia for first time
- 25 Auckland restaurants and brewpubs?