I'm travelling in NZ and thought I would post my itinerary and see what you think...
Nov 22 - Arrive Christchurch
23 - Banks Peninsula/Akoroa stay in Christchurch
24 - Drive to Arthurs Pass - Stay in Wilderness Lodge
25 - Glaciers
26/27 - Queenstown
28/29 - Te Anua - day trip to Milford Sound
30/Dec 1 - Dunedin
Dec 2 - Christchurch (Friends we are travelling with fly home to Melbourne)
3 - towards Abel Tasman Park
4 - Abel Tasman Park
5 - Ferry to Wellington
6 - Tongariro National Park
7 - Lake Taupo
8 - Rotoroa
9 - head toward Bay of Islands??
10 - ?
13 - Fly to Tahiti
We aren't as sure about what to do on the North Island... Any suggestions?
Anything we should change?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 7 days in New Zealand
- 2 Hamilton Island
- 3 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 4 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 5 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 6 16 Days on the South Island
- 7 Need help in Auckland
- 8 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 9 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 10 Six Weeks Down Under
- 11 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 12 Uber in Sydney
- 13 Sydney Airport for International Flight
- 14 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 15 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 16 Darwin Accomodations
- 17 Airport Fees for Europcar Rental Cars
- 18 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground
- 19 Lodging Reservations in NSW
- 20 New Zealand 3-week itinerary over Christmas
- 21 The Red Center?
- 22 Trip to Cairns
- 23 Blue mountain Or Daintree in July
- 24 Sydney Restauranr Near Opera House for Early Dining
- 25 Kaikoura-Picton coast road