We are planning a trip to New Zealand in late February-early March 2014. I understand that this is toward the end of the high season. Do you think we need reservations for campsites or can we play it by ear? We plan to spend most nights in DOC sites and then occasionally stay at one of the "fancier" sites when we need laundry, etc. We will be on both the North and South islands (with more time on SI).
New Zealand - do we need camping reservations?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Limestone Coast, South Australia - ideas needed
- 2 August week end in Auckland
- 3 Paging Cathies
- 4 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 5 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 6 Cairns itinerary - inputs needed
- 7 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 8 5 days in Tasmania
- 9 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 10 Help
- 11 10 days in NZ itinerary
- 12 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 13 Byron Bay or ...
- 14 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 15 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 16 Dec 2014 family trip-need help with itinerary
- 17 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 18 How many days needed in Sydney?
- 19 NZ vs Aust
- 20 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 21 Playing Marbles with the Devil - AKA 2 weeks in the Northern Territory
- 22 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand.
- 23 Recommendations for travel on the Great Ocean Road
- 24 Joe Tro's Australia/LA trip report
- 25 28 days to campervan around australia