We are planning a trip to New Zealand in late February-early March 2014. I understand that this is toward the end of the high season. Do you think we need reservations for campsites or can we play it by ear? We plan to spend most nights in DOC sites and then occasionally stay at one of the "fancier" sites when we need laundry, etc. We will be on both the North and South islands (with more time on SI).
New Zealand - do we need camping reservations?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 2 1st time to Oz. Suggestions appreciated. (tripplanner001)
- 3 Sculptures by the Sea 2014, Cottesloe
- 4 Gregory NP or Limmen NP in the NT
- 5 Aussie SPRING with foodie & wino...Perth? SW region? GBR? Help!
- 6 Great Barrier Reef---Luxury resort and convenient snorkeling
- 7 Tasmania or Fiji?
- 8 New Zealand itinerary help
- 9 Hotel in Sydney
- 10 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 11 Melbourne Drive
- 12 Hotel w. airport shuttle in Sydney
- 13 Sydney or Melbourne
- 14 Christchurch flooding, motorists should expect delays
- 15 Qantas Flight QF 7
- 16 Hamilton Station, NSW Taxis
- 17 Fishing Charters on Rarotonga
- 18 Adventure Vacation to Australia !!! Need suggestions.
- 19 The Wonders of Western Australia: Trip Report & Slideshow
- 20 Australia in 28 days (Sept 17- Oct 18, 2012)
- 21 Kakadu yellow river cruise
- 22 Launceston,Tasmania-where to stay?
- 23 New York Times guide to Perth
- 24 Where to go in Oz/NZ in March and April?
- 25 1 month Australia East Coast December / January - ideas