We are planning a trip to New Zealand in late February-early March 2014. I understand that this is toward the end of the high season. Do you think we need reservations for campsites or can we play it by ear? We plan to spend most nights in DOC sites and then occasionally stay at one of the "fancier" sites when we need laundry, etc. We will be on both the North and South islands (with more time on SI).
New Zealand - do we need camping reservations?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Abel - Kayak and Walk / Timing Questions
- 2 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 3 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 4 Sydney and Auckland
- 5 Lochiel Fraudulant Hotel near Melbourne warning to fellow travellers
- 6 Internet access
- 7 Night Out Byron Bay
- 8 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 9 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 10 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 11 10 days itinerary
- 12 Fremantle my love..
- 13 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 14 Packing List
- 15 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 16 Books?
- 17 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 18 Choosing a Visa
- 19 Australia & NZ -3 weeks
- 20 One spare day in Darwin
- 21 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 22 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 23 Travel Visa
- 24 Canberra
- 25 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland