We are planning a trip to New Zealand in late February-early March 2014. I understand that this is toward the end of the high season. Do you think we need reservations for campsites or can we play it by ear? We plan to spend most nights in DOC sites and then occasionally stay at one of the "fancier" sites when we need laundry, etc. We will be on both the North and South islands (with more time on SI).
New Zealand - do we need camping reservations?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Shoe Recommendations for NZ??
- 2 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 3 The Great Australian Adventure
- 4 NZ SI: Picton to Christchurch anywhere worth staying a night?
- 5 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 6 Must See/Dos in New Zealand
- 7 21 day New Zealand Itinerary with Milford Track
- 8 Songdoc - Skippers Canyon
- 9 7 day south island itinerary help, start/end in Queenstown
- 10 Moorea - Villas/House/Condo's
- 11 Songdoc's Tasmanian Honeymoon
- 12 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 13 5 week itinerary help
- 14 Beachmere Australias most Unfriendly Town
- 15 Help with Australia/ New Zealand plan!
- 16 New Zealand Trip - Solicit suggestions
- 17 Margaret River, One Bite at a Time
- 18 New Zealand (South Island) 10 Day Itinerary - Need Advice Please
- 19 Ideas for holidays in Australia in January/February
- 20 This special community - Fodorville
- 21 New Zealand -help with itinerary
- 22 Traveling to Hawaii
- 23 Great food/local favorites
- 24 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 25 Sydney