So this is going to be my first trip to New Zealand. I've anyway booked the flight tickets. I've been trying to look for places I should visit, but due to constant of time I'm not being able to decide a suitable itinerary. Could you people help me out please?
Arriving in Auckland at 11 in the night on 25th December and leaving from Christchurch on 7th January at 12 noon.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 NZ 1 week
- 2 Queenstown to Christchurch in 3 days
- 3 New Zealand Fly Fishing Recommendations
- 4 Queenstown vs Christchurch
- 5 Franz Joseph and Fox Glacier
- 6 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 7 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 8 New Zealand South Island 15 Nights Itinerary
- 9 Australia for two weeks.
- 10 Palau Travel Report
- 11 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 1 - Travel Report
- 12 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 13 Antarctica Penguin Disaster
- 14 7 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 15 Visa
- 16 Guam Travel Report
- 17 New Zealand Car Hire
- 18 Tasmania itinerary
- 19 McLaren Vale in South Australia as base for 4 days?
- 20 Research on Australian Tourism
- 21 Australia and NZ visit!
- 22 12 Days in S.I. NZ
- 23 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 24 Cheap Flights to Bangkok from Gold Coast
- 25 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help