Hi, We are planning to be in New Zealand from November1 until April 1. As a base, which one city would be best for the warmest weather during that time? We would plan to have an apartment in that city and make side trips from there. Thanks so much for any help you can give us.
New Zealand Climate from November until April- The Best One City
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Best deal on debit/credit/cash cards
- 2 Please help with New Zealand Itinerary - 12 days
- 3 Australia Trip Guidance Needed - Esp GBR
- 4 Small group multi-day hiking operators around Queenstown NZ?
- 5 Question about the "Build Up"
- 6 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 7 Buy snorkeling fins in Sydney
- 8 NZ Proposed Trip Itinerary (Constructive Suggestions Appreciated!)
- 9 Tentative South Island NZ itinerary--what do you think?
- 10 3-1/2 days in Auckland .... Your personal recommendations, please.
- 11 Tipping
- 12 2 weeks in AUS and destination similar to Port Douglas?
- 13 Clueless Yank ISO Alice guidance
- 14 Songdoc's Photos of Beautiful Tasmania
- 15 auckland connection
- 16 Five weeks in ANZ
- 17 Drive from Alice Springs to Kings Canyon
- 18 Pictures and HD Videos from one week in Palau
- 19 A Good Day Trips Company in New Zealand
- 20 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 21 Adelaide/Kangaroo Island or AliceSprings/Uluru?
- 22 New Zealand Travel Agencies
- 23 Sydney
- 24 10 Day Itinerary South Island
- 25 Which route to take - to/from Kaikoura