Hi, We are planning to be in New Zealand from November1 until April 1. As a base, which one city would be best for the warmest weather during that time? We would plan to have an apartment in that city and make side trips from there. Thanks so much for any help you can give us.
New Zealand Climate from November until April- The Best One City
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 2 Anyone ever stayed at the Lighthouse Cottages on Kangaroo Island?
- 3 Is this overkill for Fiordland / The Sounds?
- 4 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 5 Sydney taxi driver-USD or credit card
- 6 Europcar car rental scam - follow-up and solution
- 7 Where to stop for lunch on way to Blue Mountains
- 8 Kangaroo island
- 9 Kangaroo Island - need sanity check and inputs
- 10 REX AIRLINES-from Adelaide to Kangaroo Island
- 11 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 12 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 13 No Snakes, No Worries: A Summer Trip to New Zealand
- 14 Whitsundays Rainforest survival tour
- 15 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 16 Sculptures by the Sea 2015, Cottesloe Beach
- 17 Photobook from trip to New Zealand
- 18 Best Island accessible from Port Denarau - 1 night
- 19 6 days and 5 nights in Fiji - recommended itinerary?
- 20 When to visit Great Barrier Reef
- 21 Does Anyone Visit Papua New Guinea
- 22 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 23 Is it possible to do highlights of Australia & NZ in 2 weeks?
- 24 NZ with elderly mom - itinerary help please!
- 25 Karijini (Paraburdoo) to Newman Airport