Hi, We are planning to be in New Zealand from November1 until April 1. As a base, which one city would be best for the warmest weather during that time? We would plan to have an apartment in that city and make side trips from there. Thanks so much for any help you can give us.
New Zealand Climate from November until April- The Best One City
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 2 New Zealand itinerary help
- 3 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 4 Yarra Valley Wineries
- 5 Fireworks Festival - A "MUST DO"
- 6 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 7 Katoomba vs. Leura vs ... ????
- 8 Song doc - one for you
- 9 Hey, Bokhara2 and cathies, need restaurant recommendations
- 10 North Island - 5 days - Wellington - Auckland
- 11 Jet Star?
- 12 Aussie Trip Report: No cities, no worries
- 13 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 14 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 15 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 16 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 17 Itinerary Planning
- 18 8 Day South Island Itinerary in Oct
- 19 NZ Itinerary from Christchurch to Queenstown in 8 days
- 20 Suggestions/ Tips request for 15 Days trip to South Island New Zealand
- 21 NZ South Island Plan
- 22 Tahiti, Cooks Islands or Fiji 20th Anniversary trip
- 23 Campervan help please!
- 24 Campervan/Motorhomes vs Car hire in New Zealand
- 25 suggested 6 day itinerary for South island New Zealand in December