I am considering moving to New Zealand with my motorhome to have a good look around at a leisurely pace. I have found this home designed for motorhome users www.herekawevillas.co.nz/herekawe/index.html but know nothing about the region - New Plymouth, Taranaki. Has anyone been there? How big is the town? Can I get a decent coffee there? Is it close to the good stuff in NZ? Cheers
New Zealand by Motorhome!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 2 August week end in Auckland
- 3 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 4 Limestone Coast, South Australia - ideas needed
- 5 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 6 Favorite things to do in Melbourne
- 7 5 days in Tasmania
- 8 Paging Cathies
- 9 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 10 Cairns itinerary - inputs needed
- 11 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 12 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 13 Help
- 14 10 days in NZ itinerary
- 15 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 16 Byron Bay or ...
- 17 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 18 Dec 2014 family trip-need help with itinerary
- 19 How many days needed in Sydney?
- 20 NZ vs Aust
- 21 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 22 Playing Marbles with the Devil - AKA 2 weeks in the Northern Territory
- 23 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand.
- 24 Recommendations for travel on the Great Ocean Road
- 25 Joe Tro's Australia/LA trip report