I'm going backpacking in NZ this December, I was wondering what are some good 2-9 day backpacking trips in New Zealand, preferably in Mt. Cook national park. I've heard about the great tracks but I would like something less popular and a little more difficult, myself and the group I'm going with are fairly experienced.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Beers in Oz
- 2 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 3 NZ visa denials
- 4 Trip to Cairns
- 5 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 6 Brisbane to Sydney
- 7 5 days in South Island
- 8 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 9 Vini SIM card?
- 10 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 11 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 12 New Zealand Itinerary
- 13 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 14 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 15 Help on Itinerary
- 16 Sydney Trip
- 17 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 18 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 19 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 20 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 21 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 22 Extra 2 nights = help
- 23 February Australia Visit
- 24 Best wildlife near sydney
- 25 Where to go in Australia