My fiance and I are planning a trip to New Zealand later this year for about 3 weeks. I've never traveled on a tour before but since there's so much we want to see it seems like a good option to get us place to place fairly quickly. We're fine with some beach and city days but we're more the outdoorsy types and would like to find something that mainly focuses on more natural areas, national parks, etc. I guess the ultimate hope is to find something that will get us to or near some of the amazing scenery that's out there and allow us the freedom to go out and hike and sight see as we please in most locations. The problem is that this seems a little difficult to pull off on a tour from what I've seen.
Has anybody done a NZ tour that's more nature oriented like this? Do you have any recommendations? Specific tours or a hop on/hop off type thing?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 South Island - 8 days
- 2 5 days in South Island
- 3 North Island-New Zealand help?
- 4 Scenary around Winton QLD
- 5 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 6 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 7 Getting around South Island NZ without a Car?
- 8 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 9 west and north Tasmania
- 10 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 11 Trip to Cairns
- 12 Beers in Oz
- 13 NZ visa denials
- 14 Brisbane to Sydney
- 15 Vini SIM card?
- 16 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 17 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 18 New Zealand Itinerary
- 19 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 20 Help on Itinerary
- 21 Sydney Trip
- 22 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 23 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 24 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 25 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne