My fiance and I are planning a trip to New Zealand later this year for about 3 weeks. I've never traveled on a tour before but since there's so much we want to see it seems like a good option to get us place to place fairly quickly. We're fine with some beach and city days but we're more the outdoorsy types and would like to find something that mainly focuses on more natural areas, national parks, etc. I guess the ultimate hope is to find something that will get us to or near some of the amazing scenery that's out there and allow us the freedom to go out and hike and sight see as we please in most locations. The problem is that this seems a little difficult to pull off on a tour from what I've seen.
Has anybody done a NZ tour that's more nature oriented like this? Do you have any recommendations? Specific tours or a hop on/hop off type thing?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://www.supplements4tips.com/alpha-muscle-complex/
- 2 Perfecting my NZ Itinerary
- 3 Add Mt Cook or not.
- 4 Sydney Airport Transportation Suggestions
- 5 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)
- 6 Western Australia (Denmark and New Norcia)
- 7 Itinerary questions on dream holiday
- 8 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 9 Real estate question
- 10 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 11 Food to Try Out
- 12 Whale Watching - Port Stephens NSW vs. Hervey Bay QLD
- 13 Queenstown-Mt Cook road
- 14 7 night NZ, south island for active couple
- 15 Wainui Falls
- 16 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 17 Sydney Neighborhood for Nightlight and Sightseeing
- 18 Come join me on Rapa Nui, or Easter Island...
- 19 More authentic experience of Maori culture
- 20 Day trips from Wellington
- 21 2-week NZ Itinerary Questions
- 22 Agrodome Farm Tour
- 23 Recommended length of time for mother to visit me in NZ?
- 24 Please help create an itinerary in NZ's SI
- 25 3 days on North Island, NZ