Crazy question, but are there laundromats available while traveling the North and South Islands?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Picton to Queenstown 6days
- 2 Pudding cups in New Zealand
- 3 Between a rock and a hard spot
- 4 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
- 5 Gluten free Australia
- 6 In & Around Melbourne & Sydney
- 7 Uluru
- 8 bushwalking in the Blue Mountains
- 9 Where to stay overnight between Abel Tasman NP and Fox Glacier?
- 10 Cairns & Port Douglas
- 11 One week stay using Brisbane as starting base
- 12 Melbourne, GOR & Grampians
- 13 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 14 16 days in Australia
- 15 Sydney to Coffs Harbour in Jan with kids, 9 and 11
- 16 from Te Anau, NZ: fly to AKL from Invercargill or Queenstown?
- 17 25day planning for Australia
- 18 Going to Uluru - Is it worth it?
- 19 Help New Zealand
- 20 Snow ideas near Melbourne and Sydney
- 21 8 day trip to New Zealand
- 22 Hervey Bay Whales & Apartment
- 23 Private Tour Guides Australian Coast
- 24 Great Ocean Road
- 25 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY