Going to New Zealand in August 2016 for 12 days for my 1 yr wedding anniversary/honeymoon. Don't have much planned out so trying to crowd-source some info for it.
So far, I have -
30th Aug - Arriving at 1pm Auckland, staying the night (flying from Singapore). Maybe hit up the winery nearby the airport for the afternoon?
31st Aug - Fly from Auckland to Christchurch. Pick up rental car and drive to Mount Cook and stay there for two days and a night. Wife and I really want to see the Southern Lights, so we plan on driving straight there once we get to Christchurch.
That's it so far. We're pretty open ended, and have a few ideas of what we want to see (Franz Josef Glacier, a hike or two) but would really like some suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 USA :Yahoo Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540 :6830 Yahoo MAIL 24*7
- 2 5 days trip in South Island
- 3 Oct - 30 Day Trip to Australia & New Zealand
- 4 14 day South NZ Trip
- 5 NZ's Yellow Eyed Penguins Face Extinction on the Mainland
- 6 North Island Itinerary Help
- 7 Visa for Australia
- 8 Gold Coast -whale watching
- 9 Hotel Sydney
- 10 Transportation advice needed
- 11 Need advice on Blue Mountain trip
- 12 Sydney Harbor Marriott
- 13 Three days in Cairns
- 14 Best Priced Tour for Sydney Harbor Bridge Blue Mountain & Hunter Valley
- 15 Gold coast for 6 days in July
- 16 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 17 Tasmania - looking for bird watching guide for day trips
- 18 itinerary for one month in Australia with a kid
- 19 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 20 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 21 Potts point OR CBD in Sydney
- 22 NZ DoC hut fees to rise in some cases
- 23 Favorite activities in Moorea, Bora Bora?
- 24 Trip report: Ultimate 3-week Australia itinerary
- 25 Blue mountain or Pacific Ocean drive