Going to New Zealand in August 2016 for 12 days for my 1 yr wedding anniversary/honeymoon. Don't have much planned out so trying to crowd-source some info for it.
So far, I have -
30th Aug - Arriving at 1pm Auckland, staying the night (flying from Singapore). Maybe hit up the winery nearby the airport for the afternoon?
31st Aug - Fly from Auckland to Christchurch. Pick up rental car and drive to Mount Cook and stay there for two days and a night. Wife and I really want to see the Southern Lights, so we plan on driving straight there once we get to Christchurch.
That's it so far. We're pretty open ended, and have a few ideas of what we want to see (Franz Josef Glacier, a hike or two) but would really like some suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://womenshealthclaimed.com/priamax/
- 2 Kaikoura-Picton coast road
- 3 Six Weeks Down Under
- 4 Picton Drive Through
- 5 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 6 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground
- 7 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 8 Parking near Darling Harbour
- 9 North and South Island of NZ
- 10 The southern lights
- 11 Mel's NZ Photos
- 12 Queenstown-is it worth it?
- 13 August Honeymoon Help?
- 14 How to split up Australia?
- 15 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 16 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 17 Brisbane to Sydney
- 18 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 19 East Coast Australia
- 20 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 21 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 22 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 23 Marlborough Sounds
- 24 Blue mountain in July
- 25 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit