I'm coming to New Zealand next month to see an exhibition at Govett Brewster Gallery in New Plymouth. I'm flying from Sydney, does it make any difference if I go via Auckland airport or Wellington? For example, I'm wondering if Auckland International airport is close to the domestic airport.
New Plymouth: fly via Wellington or Auckland?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 2 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 3 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand.
- 4 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 5 Playing Marbles with the Devil - AKA 2 weeks in the Northern Territory
- 6 Paging Cathies
- 7 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 8 Recommendations for travel on the Great Ocean Road
- 9 Joe Tro's Australia/LA trip report
- 10 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 11 August week end in Auckland
- 12 NZ vs Aust
- 13 28 days to campervan around australia
- 14 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 15 Wicked Weekend I Melbourne - too much fun!
- 16 5 days in Sydney: itinerary review
- 17 Sydney Weather in September
- 18 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 19 South Island Suggestions ...
- 20 Favorite things to do in Melbourne
- 21 A Long Weekend Escape to Pemberton, WA
- 22 Bora Bora---Snorkeling AT the resort??
- 23 Sydney-Airport to Hotel Transfer Companies
- 24 Christchurch, NZ rebuilding
- 25 Best time of year in NZ and Australia