We have enought frequent flyer points to NOumea from Adelaide and are thinking of going in mid 2000. We have two daughters 8 and 11. Any ideas would be most welcome re places to stay, things to do etc - we like swimming, tennis, walking, snorkelling and lots of relaxing but would like to experience some of the local culture too. I have been told is very expensive so it may be out of our reach. Tx KATE
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 2 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 3 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 4 Byron Bay or ...
- 5 10 days in NZ itinerary
- 6 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 7 Dec 2014 family trip-need help with itinerary
- 8 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 9 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 10 How many days needed in Sydney?
- 11 Paging Cathies
- 12 NZ vs Aust
- 13 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 14 Playing Marbles with the Devil - AKA 2 weeks in the Northern Territory
- 15 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand.
- 16 Recommendations for travel on the Great Ocean Road
- 17 Joe Tro's Australia/LA trip report
- 18 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 19 August week end in Auckland
- 20 28 days to campervan around australia
- 21 Wicked Weekend I Melbourne - too much fun!
- 22 5 days in Sydney: itinerary review
- 23 Sydney Weather in September
- 24 South Island Suggestions ...
- 25 Favorite things to do in Melbourne