We have enought frequent flyer points to NOumea from Adelaide and are thinking of going in mid 2000. We have two daughters 8 and 11. Any ideas would be most welcome re places to stay, things to do etc - we like swimming, tennis, walking, snorkelling and lots of relaxing but would like to experience some of the local culture too. I have been told is very expensive so it may be out of our reach. Tx KATE
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 2 New Zealand: 2 week Honeymoon: Itinerary planning
- 3 Most scenic route from Grampians to Burra in one day?
- 4 My tips for NZ motorhome hire
- 5 suggested 6 day itinerary for South island New Zealand in December
- 6 How much luggage?
- 7 Tolls Between Sydney and Katoomba, Including Harbor Bridge?
- 8 Urgent help on 12 Nights South Island Itinerary
- 9 Help with itin Jan and Feb for Australia and New Zealand
- 10 Cruise around Australia and New Zealand-followed by land tour
- 11 New Zealand trip, Nov 2014 Part 2
- 12 5 guys travelling the GOR in March
- 13 1 Night Glentanner Park 1 Night Aoraki Court Motel
- 14 Help with Australia/NZ itinerary in October.
- 15 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 16 New Zealand trip, Nov 2014
- 17 The Kimberley - Outback Spectcular
- 18 Southwest WA Itinerary Sept 2014
- 19 Australia in Oct - Sydney or Perth?
- 20 How to save in travel cost in Perth, Melborne and Sydney
- 21 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 22 Sydney 23 Dec - 1st Jan then onto Perth advice please.
- 23 Please help with our first attempt at New Zealand itinerary
- 24 planning honeymoon trip in Australia in February
- 25 12-14 Days - Sydney and Auckland - January 2015