I AM PLANNING A TRIP TO NEPAL AND TIBET. I WOULD LIKE TO TRAVEL FROM KATMANDU TO LLASA BY ROAD ON MY OWN. I WOULD APRECIATE THE EXPERIENCE OF OTHER PEOPLE. OR WOULD IT BE BETTER TO TAKE A TOUR FROM KATMANDU? OR IS IT MAYBE BETTER TO TRAVEL FROM LLASA TO KATMANDO? WHAT ABOUT FLYING FROM THE USA TO KATMANDU OR LLASA? THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR INFORMATION.
NEPAL AND TIBET
- 1 Rotorua Price List, Free Stuff and some other thoughts
- 2 Travelling then teaching in Australia - any words of wisdom?
- 3 Addicted to New Zealand - Trip Report
- 4 So much to do, so little time. A long weekend in Margaret River
- 5 Overnight on Hong Kong/Australia trip
- 6 Tahiti - April 2013
- 7 Australia & New Zealand tour companies
- 8 Here goes - 1st attempt at a NZ 17 night itinerary.
- 9 First visit to New Zealand and (possibly) Australia
- 10 16 days all over New Zealand
- 11 7-14 days in Australia in August
- 12 NZ - Trip of a lifetime. Help!
- 13 Sydney real estate and cost of living
- 14 From Ramana kumar 569
- 15 Planning Stages of Trip To Fiji and Australia
- 16 Calmest part of GBR
- 17 Port Douglas vs. Airlie Beach
- 18 Songdoc's Aussie Pix!!!
- 19 honeymoon in october
- 20 Kangaroos, Koalas, & Kookaburras, Oh, My: A Songdoc Aussie Trip Report
- 21 Need a car on Aitutaki?
- 22 Tahiti
- 23 travelling around oceania islands
- 24 November 2013 East Coast & Tasmania
- 25 Work Abroad