My family will be in Australia in January, 2016. We plan to stay 5-6 days in the Great Barrier Reef area before heading to New Zealand. I have read the Fordors travel book and searched a few websites but I still do not know where we should stay as the area is so huge. I would appreciate some people could give me some advices.
(1) January is wet season with lot of rain. Is water clear in January and we are still good to see the coral?
(2) Where should we visit? Should we stay in one island? If so, is Hamilton a good choice? Or we should visit one island plus one mainland destination? We like beaches better than rainforests though we could spend a day in a eco-tour.
(3) Which islands you would recommend? We prefer middle to high end accommodations but we do not like to splurge too much in hotels.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 다빈치알라딘 바다이야기 ※☏접_속: SCC883.컴 ※
- 2 Hamilton Island
- 3 다빈치무료게임 ◎☆홈 피 = SCC883.컴 ♧
- 4 Cairns airfare getting too high
- 5 Driving direction on the Great Ocean Road
- 6 CFP: how much to bring, ATMs?
- 7 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 8 Six Weeks Down Under
- 9 First Time - Assistance with NZ- South
- 10 Flood Emergency Services
- 11 7 days in New Zealand
- 12 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 13 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 14 16 Days on the South Island
- 15 Need help in Auckland
- 16 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 17 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 18 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 19 Uber in Sydney
- 20 Sydney Airport for International Flight
- 21 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 22 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 23 Darwin Accomodations
- 24 Airport Fees for Europcar Rental Cars
- 25 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground