Family of 4. Traveling with 18 & 20 yr. olds. Need help finalizing this portion of our trip. Leave Townsville mid-June heading to Port Douglas. Thinking of renting a car. Stay in Port Douglas for 4 nights. Looking at 2 bedroom vacation rentals near center of town. Possible tours: Wavelength for snorkeling and Daintree Discovery Tours. Drive over to Daintree Wild for 2 nights. Then up to Cape Trib Exotic Fruit Farm (if they have availability). While there: Cape Trib jungle surfing canopy tours. Leave there to catch a mid-afternoon flight out of Cairns for a week in Sydney, which has yet to be planned. Too much jumping around? Should we just stay in Port Douglas and take day trips?
Need help with GBR itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Hotel w. airport shuttle in Sydney
- 2 New Zealand: Cruise vs. Land
- 3 NZ South Island February 2014 Trip Report
- 4 Sculptures by the Sea 2014, Cottesloe
- 5 1st time to Oz. Suggestions appreciated. (tripplanner001)
- 6 Where to go in Oz/NZ in March and April?
- 7 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 8 Gregory NP or Limmen NP in the NT
- 9 Aussie SPRING with foodie & wino...Perth? SW region? GBR? Help!
- 10 Great Barrier Reef---Luxury resort and convenient snorkeling
- 11 Tasmania or Fiji?
- 12 New Zealand itinerary help
- 13 Hotel in Sydney
- 14 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 15 Melbourne Drive
- 16 Sydney or Melbourne
- 17 Christchurch flooding, motorists should expect delays
- 18 Qantas Flight QF 7
- 19 Hamilton Station, NSW Taxis
- 20 Fishing Charters on Rarotonga
- 21 Adventure Vacation to Australia !!! Need suggestions.
- 22 The Wonders of Western Australia: Trip Report & Slideshow
- 23 Australia in 28 days (Sept 17- Oct 18, 2012)
- 24 Kakadu yellow river cruise
- 25 Launceston,Tasmania-where to stay?