Family of 4. Traveling with 18 & 20 yr. olds. Need help finalizing this portion of our trip. Leave Townsville mid-June heading to Port Douglas. Thinking of renting a car. Stay in Port Douglas for 4 nights. Looking at 2 bedroom vacation rentals near center of town. Possible tours: Wavelength for snorkeling and Daintree Discovery Tours. Drive over to Daintree Wild for 2 nights. Then up to Cape Trib Exotic Fruit Farm (if they have availability). While there: Cape Trib jungle surfing canopy tours. Leave there to catch a mid-afternoon flight out of Cairns for a week in Sydney, which has yet to be planned. Too much jumping around? Should we just stay in Port Douglas and take day trips?
Need help with GBR itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Taormina to Palermo
- 2 The Great Australian Adventure
- 3 Very beginning of very rough itinerary
- 4 Shoe Recommendations for NZ??
- 5 First time in NZ and only have a week
- 6 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 7 Songdoc's Tasmanian Honeymoon
- 8 NZ SI: Picton to Christchurch anywhere worth staying a night?
- 9 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 10 Must See/Dos in New Zealand
- 11 21 day New Zealand Itinerary with Milford Track
- 12 Songdoc - Skippers Canyon
- 13 7 day south island itinerary help, start/end in Queenstown
- 14 Moorea - Villas/House/Condo's
- 15 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 16 5 week itinerary help
- 17 Beachmere Australias most Unfriendly Town
- 18 Help with Australia/ New Zealand plan!
- 19 New Zealand Trip - Solicit suggestions
- 20 Margaret River, One Bite at a Time
- 21 New Zealand (South Island) 10 Day Itinerary - Need Advice Please
- 22 Ideas for holidays in Australia in January/February
- 23 This special community - Fodorville
- 24 New Zealand -help with itinerary
- 25 Traveling to Hawaii