Family of 4. Traveling with 18 & 20 yr. olds. Need help finalizing this portion of our trip. Leave Townsville mid-June heading to Port Douglas. Thinking of renting a car. Stay in Port Douglas for 4 nights. Looking at 2 bedroom vacation rentals near center of town. Possible tours: Wavelength for snorkeling and Daintree Discovery Tours. Drive over to Daintree Wild for 2 nights. Then up to Cape Trib Exotic Fruit Farm (if they have availability). While there: Cape Trib jungle surfing canopy tours. Leave there to catch a mid-afternoon flight out of Cairns for a week in Sydney, which has yet to be planned. Too much jumping around? Should we just stay in Port Douglas and take day trips?
Need help with GBR itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 2 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 3 Sydney and Auckland
- 4 10 days itinerary
- 5 Fremantle my love..
- 6 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 7 Internet access
- 8 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 9 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 10 Packing List
- 11 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 12 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 13 Books?
- 14 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 15 Choosing a Visa
- 16 Australia & NZ -3 weeks
- 17 One spare day in Darwin
- 18 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 19 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 20 Travel Visa
- 21 Canberra
- 22 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 23 Christmas Day lunch or Dinner in Sydney
- 24 Family Trip to New Zealand: Would love itinerary thoughts!
- 25 Bicycle Traving - What not to do