I am planning a 10 year anniversary trip to French Polynesia starting late April.....2 nights in Tahiti, 4 nights in Moorea, 3 nights in Bora Bora. I am flying from Cincinnati and want all international and interisland flights, as well as breakfast each day to be included. I'd like the Shark and Ray 1/2 day snorkel and 4x4 1/2 day jeep tour also as part of the package. I have gotten quotes from two different agencies for about the same amount ($7.5k USD) who are both proposing the Sofitel Hotel Chain for each island. I need to shave about $1k off of this trip and wonder if you have worked with any agencies or travel agents who you think can find a way to get me a better value without dropping the quality. Thank you in advance for any assistance you can give me!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 2 South Island Trip Planning: Akaroa Tour or Tranzalpine?
- 3 North island New Zealand-help
- 4 Rarotonga
- 5 Australia New Zealand - help with itinerary
- 6 New Zealand SI book ahead??
- 7 South Island trip in Oct.
- 8 transfer services between Sydney Airport and hotels
- 9 What Do you Think of My Itin
- 10 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 11 Great Barrier Reef in January/February??
- 12 7 full days itinerary in Melbourne
- 13 Cairns or Melbourne? Trip Feedback
- 14 Overnight Great Ocean Road
- 15 New Zealand Honeymoon Itinerary
- 16 A week in Fiji
- 17 3 weeks New Zealand - Apr 2017
- 18 15 days Australia road trip off Sydney
- 19 help on NZ trip itinerary, what to keep what to skip
- 20 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 21 Choose a destiation - Oceania Island(s) for 10 day trip
- 22 New Zealand Christchurch area 3 days
- 23 Day trip to see baby seals!!!
- 24 some questions about upcoming trip to Australia and New Zealand
- 25 6 Days South Island Help