I am planning a 10 year anniversary trip to French Polynesia starting late April.....2 nights in Tahiti, 4 nights in Moorea, 3 nights in Bora Bora. I am flying from Cincinnati and want all international and interisland flights, as well as breakfast each day to be included. I'd like the Shark and Ray 1/2 day snorkel and 4x4 1/2 day jeep tour also as part of the package. I have gotten quotes from two different agencies for about the same amount ($7.5k USD) who are both proposing the Sofitel Hotel Chain for each island. I need to shave about $1k off of this trip and wonder if you have worked with any agencies or travel agents who you think can find a way to get me a better value without dropping the quality. Thank you in advance for any assistance you can give me!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://nitroshredadvice.com/megaxxl/
- 2 Middlemarch to Queenstown transportation
- 3 Food to Try Out
- 4 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
- 5 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 6 What To do In Australia?? Suggest Some Holiday Destination.
- 7 30 Day Itinerary: Wellington & SI - Any suggestions?
- 8 New Zealand-2 days in Rotorua with Toddler
- 9 New Zealand Dec-Jan 2017
- 10 Recommended guidebooks
- 11 South Island Road Trip
- 12 Surprises in Australia
- 13 Sydney Airport Transportation Suggestions
- 14 South Island winter time-lapse video
- 15 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 16 Australia Visit in Feb'18
- 17 Air BnB, a bit of a let down
- 18 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 19 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 20 Fiji Resorts for 5 nights
- 21 What is the best time to visit Australia?
- 22 New Zealand with a toddler
- 23 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 24 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)
- 25 Beautiful Spots in Australia per Conde Nast