I am planning a 10 year anniversary trip to French Polynesia starting late April.....2 nights in Tahiti, 4 nights in Moorea, 3 nights in Bora Bora. I am flying from Cincinnati and want all international and interisland flights, as well as breakfast each day to be included. I'd like the Shark and Ray 1/2 day snorkel and 4x4 1/2 day jeep tour also as part of the package. I have gotten quotes from two different agencies for about the same amount ($7.5k USD) who are both proposing the Sofitel Hotel Chain for each island. I need to shave about $1k off of this trip and wonder if you have worked with any agencies or travel agents who you think can find a way to get me a better value without dropping the quality. Thank you in advance for any assistance you can give me!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://www.healthdietalert.com/trinity-x3/
- 2 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 3 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 4 Clever, mischievous keas
- 5 Free Camping
- 6 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 7 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 8 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 9 Kaikoura roads update
- 10 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 11 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 12 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 13 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 14 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 15 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 16 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 17 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 18 North or South after Perth in rental car?
- 19 Cheap and affordable car hire in port douglas
- 20 14 Day RV from Christchurch
- 21 Whales spotted off Kaikoura first time since quake
- 22 Translation of documents
- 23 SH1 to Kaikoura update
- 24 10 days NZ-crusie or land??
- 25 Cooking classes near Melbourne