I am planning a 10 year anniversary trip to French Polynesia starting late April.....2 nights in Tahiti, 4 nights in Moorea, 3 nights in Bora Bora. I am flying from Cincinnati and want all international and interisland flights, as well as breakfast each day to be included. I'd like the Shark and Ray 1/2 day snorkel and 4x4 1/2 day jeep tour also as part of the package. I have gotten quotes from two different agencies for about the same amount ($7.5k USD) who are both proposing the Sofitel Hotel Chain for each island. I need to shave about $1k off of this trip and wonder if you have worked with any agencies or travel agents who you think can find a way to get me a better value without dropping the quality. Thank you in advance for any assistance you can give me!
Need help trimming costs on trip to French Polynesia
- 1 Transportation from Sydney Airport to Four Seasons
- 2 Logical Airline Schedule for 2014 trip.
- 3 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 4 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 5 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 6 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 7 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 8 PBS Movie"A Town Called Alice"
- 9 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 10 Two 21 year old students (male) travelling from Brisbane to Cairns
- 11 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 12 Paihia or coromandel
- 13 Emirates and Jetstar
- 14 Where to stay in Christchurch?
- 15 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 16 Travelling to Auckland - Who to use for car rental?
- 17 14 days in NZ in February
- 18 16 days all over New Zealand
- 19 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 20 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 21 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 22 Heading to Australia!
- 23 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 24 South Island Itinerary
- 25 A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013