I am planning a 10 year anniversary trip to French Polynesia starting late April.....2 nights in Tahiti, 4 nights in Moorea, 3 nights in Bora Bora. I am flying from Cincinnati and want all international and interisland flights, as well as breakfast each day to be included. I'd like the Shark and Ray 1/2 day snorkel and 4x4 1/2 day jeep tour also as part of the package. I have gotten quotes from two different agencies for about the same amount ($7.5k USD) who are both proposing the Sofitel Hotel Chain for each island. I need to shave about $1k off of this trip and wonder if you have worked with any agencies or travel agents who you think can find a way to get me a better value without dropping the quality. Thank you in advance for any assistance you can give me!
Need help trimming costs on trip to French Polynesia
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 2 South and North New Zealand in three weeks
- 3 Adelaide and Kangaroo Island
- 4 Accommodation Brisbane
- 5 Accommodation Brisbane
- 6 Is French really spoken in Tahiti?
- 7 Happy Australia Day!
- 8 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 9 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 10 Tim Tam
- 11 Tipping
- 12 Hobart and Launceston- 4 days each sound ok?
- 13 Transit Time at SYD
- 14 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 15 Where to visit outside Melbourne for several days?
- 16 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 17 Where to stay near Melbourne
- 18 Car rentals south island
- 19 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 20 Brisbane, need short term accommodation
- 21 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 22 Pls help with NZ South Island 12 days with surfing itinerary!
- 23 New Zealand South Island in 8 days!
- 24 OZ and NZ with a 16month old baby
- 25 NZ North Island 17 days in March