I am planning a 10 year anniversary trip to French Polynesia starting late April.....2 nights in Tahiti, 4 nights in Moorea, 3 nights in Bora Bora. I am flying from Cincinnati and want all international and interisland flights, as well as breakfast each day to be included. I'd like the Shark and Ray 1/2 day snorkel and 4x4 1/2 day jeep tour also as part of the package. I have gotten quotes from two different agencies for about the same amount ($7.5k USD) who are both proposing the Sofitel Hotel Chain for each island. I need to shave about $1k off of this trip and wonder if you have worked with any agencies or travel agents who you think can find a way to get me a better value without dropping the quality. Thank you in advance for any assistance you can give me!
Need help trimming costs on trip to French Polynesia
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sculptures by the Sea 2014, Cottesloe
- 2 1st time to Oz. Suggestions appreciated. (tripplanner001)
- 3 Gregory NP or Limmen NP in the NT
- 4 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 5 Aussie SPRING with foodie & wino...Perth? SW region? GBR? Help!
- 6 Great Barrier Reef---Luxury resort and convenient snorkeling
- 7 Tasmania or Fiji?
- 8 New Zealand itinerary help
- 9 Hotel in Sydney
- 10 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 11 Melbourne Drive
- 12 Hotel w. airport shuttle in Sydney
- 13 Sydney or Melbourne
- 14 Christchurch flooding, motorists should expect delays
- 15 Qantas Flight QF 7
- 16 Hamilton Station, NSW Taxis
- 17 Fishing Charters on Rarotonga
- 18 Adventure Vacation to Australia !!! Need suggestions.
- 19 The Wonders of Western Australia: Trip Report & Slideshow
- 20 Australia in 28 days (Sept 17- Oct 18, 2012)
- 21 Kakadu yellow river cruise
- 22 Launceston,Tasmania-where to stay?
- 23 New York Times guide to Perth
- 24 Where to go in Oz/NZ in March and April?
- 25 1 month Australia East Coast December / January - ideas