Hello everyone, I need a bit of help planning my next trip. You guys have done a great job in the past hooking me up with some great details that led to awesome trips. First off a bit of background about the travelers. It will be myself and my wife traveling, I'm 27, she's 25 and we both love to do anything outdoors, including hiking, fishing, and especially SCUBA diving. Our last trip was to Belize and we loved it, not touristy at all, great diving and awesome culture. We are sort of looking for the same this go around, great diving, not touristy and plenty to do. We are looking to go to Fiji for the next trip and are looking to go in May-June for somewhere between 15-20 days. I have done a lot of research but there is just so much info that it's hard to narrow it down. I was thinking about flying into Nadi, then head to Beqa lagoon to do the shark dive and then head to Taveuni for more diving and whatever else you recommend, then on to Kadavu and maybe finish up in the Mamanuca group for some relaxation. This was just a rough idea and any info is helpful as far as what to do, where to dive, who to dive with, where to hike, where to eat, where to stay, and how long to stay. As far as accommodations go, where not in need of a 5 star resort but we do like to come back to a nice room at the end of the day. Thanks again for all the help!
Need help planning trip to Fiji
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Is French really spoken in Tahiti?
- 2 Happy Australia Day!
- 3 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 4 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 5 Tim Tam
- 6 Tipping
- 7 Adelaide and Kangaroo Island
- 8 Hobart and Launceston- 4 days each sound ok?
- 9 Transit Time at SYD
- 10 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 11 Where to visit outside Melbourne for several days?
- 12 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 13 Where to stay near Melbourne
- 14 Car rentals south island
- 15 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 16 Brisbane, need short term accommodation
- 17 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 18 Pls help with NZ South Island 12 days with surfing itinerary!
- 19 New Zealand South Island in 8 days!
- 20 OZ and NZ with a 16month old baby
- 21 NZ North Island 17 days in March
- 22 New Zealand
- 23 Need Rotorua advice
- 24 My tips for NZ motorhome hire
- 25 Broome to Cape Leveque