Hello everyone, I need a bit of help planning my next trip. You guys have done a great job in the past hooking me up with some great details that led to awesome trips. First off a bit of background about the travelers. It will be myself and my wife traveling, I'm 27, she's 25 and we both love to do anything outdoors, including hiking, fishing, and especially SCUBA diving. Our last trip was to Belize and we loved it, not touristy at all, great diving and awesome culture. We are sort of looking for the same this go around, great diving, not touristy and plenty to do. We are looking to go to Fiji for the next trip and are looking to go in May-June for somewhere between 15-20 days. I have done a lot of research but there is just so much info that it's hard to narrow it down. I was thinking about flying into Nadi, then head to Beqa lagoon to do the shark dive and then head to Taveuni for more diving and whatever else you recommend, then on to Kadavu and maybe finish up in the Mamanuca group for some relaxation. This was just a rough idea and any info is helpful as far as what to do, where to dive, who to dive with, where to hike, where to eat, where to stay, and how long to stay. As far as accommodations go, where not in need of a 5 star resort but we do like to come back to a nice room at the end of the day. Thanks again for all the help!
Need help planning trip to Fiji
- 1 Rotorua Price List, Free Stuff and some other thoughts
- 2 Travelling then teaching in Australia - any words of wisdom?
- 3 Addicted to New Zealand - Trip Report
- 4 So much to do, so little time. A long weekend in Margaret River
- 5 Overnight on Hong Kong/Australia trip
- 6 Tahiti - April 2013
- 7 Australia & New Zealand tour companies
- 8 Here goes - 1st attempt at a NZ 17 night itinerary.
- 9 First visit to New Zealand and (possibly) Australia
- 10 16 days all over New Zealand
- 11 7-14 days in Australia in August
- 12 NZ - Trip of a lifetime. Help!
- 13 Sydney real estate and cost of living
- 14 From Ramana kumar 569
- 15 Planning Stages of Trip To Fiji and Australia
- 16 Calmest part of GBR
- 17 Port Douglas vs. Airlie Beach
- 18 Songdoc's Aussie Pix!!!
- 19 honeymoon in october
- 20 Kangaroos, Koalas, & Kookaburras, Oh, My: A Songdoc Aussie Trip Report
- 21 Need a car on Aitutaki?
- 22 Tahiti
- 23 travelling around oceania islands
- 24 November 2013 East Coast & Tasmania
- 25 Work Abroad