Hello everyone, I need a bit of help planning my next trip. You guys have done a great job in the past hooking me up with some great details that led to awesome trips. First off a bit of background about the travelers. It will be myself and my wife traveling, I'm 27, she's 25 and we both love to do anything outdoors, including hiking, fishing, and especially SCUBA diving. Our last trip was to Belize and we loved it, not touristy at all, great diving and awesome culture. We are sort of looking for the same this go around, great diving, not touristy and plenty to do. We are looking to go to Fiji for the next trip and are looking to go in May-June for somewhere between 15-20 days. I have done a lot of research but there is just so much info that it's hard to narrow it down. I was thinking about flying into Nadi, then head to Beqa lagoon to do the shark dive and then head to Taveuni for more diving and whatever else you recommend, then on to Kadavu and maybe finish up in the Mamanuca group for some relaxation. This was just a rough idea and any info is helpful as far as what to do, where to dive, who to dive with, where to hike, where to eat, where to stay, and how long to stay. As far as accommodations go, where not in need of a 5 star resort but we do like to come back to a nice room at the end of the day. Thanks again for all the help!
Need help planning trip to Fiji
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Great Barrier Reef---Luxury resort and convenient snorkeling
- 2 Aussie SPRING with foodie & wino...Perth? SW region? GBR? Help!
- 3 New Zealand itinerary help
- 4 Hotel in Sydney
- 5 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 6 Melbourne Drive
- 7 Hotel w. airport shuttle in Sydney
- 8 Sydney or Melbourne
- 9 Christchurch flooding, motorists should expect delays
- 10 Qantas Flight QF 7
- 11 Hamilton Station, NSW Taxis
- 12 Fishing Charters on Rarotonga
- 13 Adventure Vacation to Australia !!! Need suggestions.
- 14 The Wonders of Western Australia: Trip Report & Slideshow
- 15 Australia in 28 days (Sept 17- Oct 18, 2012)
- 16 Kakadu yellow river cruise
- 17 Launceston,Tasmania-where to stay?
- 18 New York Times guide to Perth
- 19 Where to go in Oz/NZ in March and April?
- 20 1 month Australia East Coast December / January - ideas
- 21 Tasmania-11 nights and more questions
- 22 Shopping for Opals
- 23 Tasmania or Fiji?
- 24 Cooking classes near Melbourne
- 25 Tasmania-where to stay for Freycinet Park,Launceston,Cradle Mt?