My husband & I and his two brothers are visiting Auckland for the first time in April. We are staying in one of the city apartments.
I understand that we don't have much time to see places but I'd like to ask for suggestions for things to do .
We are in our 40's , loves great food , museums, nature.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zeaaland
- 2 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 3 Question on Driving from Sydney to Blue Mts
- 4 Australia/New Zealand 3 weeks
- 5 9.5 days in New Zealand
- 6 NZ S Island itinerary help please!
- 7 Stopover Toronto- Perth
- 8 Bay of Islands vs Marlborough Sound
- 9 Tasmania Itinerary
- 10 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 11 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 12 January-March When to visit NZ
- 13 Hikes in New Zealand
- 14 New Zealand Itinerary Help
- 15 Tiger Air and Baggage Fees
- 16 Nervous American driving in AU
- 17 Domestic flights in Australia? when?
- 18 Milford Sound day trip sounds like too long a day!
- 19 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 20 HELP! New Zealand 2weeks July with baby (and pregnant)
- 21 New Zealand on our own?
- 22 2nd year visa extentiom
- 23 Sydney places to stay
- 24 Sydney in March
- 25 Help, 24 hours in Tassie to fill!!