My husband & I and his two brothers are visiting Auckland for the first time in April. We are staying in one of the city apartments.
I understand that we don't have much time to see places but I'd like to ask for suggestions for things to do .
We are in our 40's , loves great food , museums, nature.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 24 day itinary on both islanxs
- 2 Traveling through East Coast
- 3 NZ November!
- 4 Sydney to Brisbane
- 5 4-hour layover in Melbourne (From LAX to New Zealand)
- 6 New Zealand Sth Island
- 7 Advice for 21 Day New Zealand Motorhome
- 8 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 9 Australia in 2 Weeks
- 10 How to allocate time: bora bora, tahit, moorea?
- 11 3 weeks New Zealand - Apr 2017
- 12 AUS/NZ trip planning
- 13 Abel Tasman National Park
- 14 Visiting New Zealand/Australia in April
- 15 its just a post
- 16 Finalizing OZ Itinerary
- 17 New Zealand First Timer
- 18 3 Days in Positano - What Should We Do?
- 19 Kiwi chick hatches, explores
- 20 Awesome NewZealand Trip in Winter 2016
- 21 Group Transportation in Brisbane
- 22 Leaving tomorrow - 10 day itinerary Southland?
- 23 Cairns-Melbourne or Melbourne Cains
- 24 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 25 Tasting Tassie - November 2016