My husband & I and his two brothers are visiting Auckland for the first time in April. We are staying in one of the city apartments.
I understand that we don't have much time to see places but I'd like to ask for suggestions for things to do .
We are in our 40's , loves great food , museums, nature.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 18 days nz.
- 2 9 days itinerary south and north NZ
- 3 North Island itinerary - does this work?
- 4 Tongariro NP hikes - advise please!
- 5 Present Host Parents
- 6 Hire car in Melbourne
- 7 Help with Australia Itinerary
- 8 Six Days in New Zealand South Island
- 9 Broad Intin for Australia
- 10 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 11 Fraser Island or Coffs harbour
- 12 Australia help
- 13 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 14 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 15 Which company is better? if we would like to buy a SIM card
- 16 Milford Track vs Jomalhari trek in Bhutan
- 17 Ferry between islands
- 18 A Short Stay in Adelaide City
- 19 28 days to campervan around australia
- 20 9.5 days in New Zealand
- 21 hotel options in Melbourne
- 22 Where can I rent a pocket wifi in NZ?
- 23 South Island Final Itinerary (mostly)
- 24 Port Douglas - Car Hire or not?
- 25 Southern Highlands vs Hunter Valley