My husband & I and his two brothers are visiting Auckland for the first time in April. We are staying in one of the city apartments.
I understand that we don't have much time to see places but I'd like to ask for suggestions for things to do .
We are in our 40's , loves great food , museums, nature.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Feedback on 8 week OZ/NZ Itin
- 2 Group Trip Down Under
- 3 practical advice needed - GPS, phone, hotels
- 4 Aussie fodorites - can u help?
- 5 Aug Trip with 2 kiddos, please advise
- 6 help with 4-night Tasmania itinerary
- 7 North Island
- 8 2/3 day stay on the GBR from Brisbane
- 9 4 weeks itinerary
- 10 time needed - disembarking ferry and to WLG airport
- 11 North Island New Zealand itinerary help Oct 2015
- 12 Girls long weekend to Sydney/Katoomba
- 13 Port Arthur v Alcatraz
- 14 Vale - Peterallan, a fine Australian Fodorite
- 15 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 16 Physically Disabled Solo Traveler in Sydney, Cairns
- 17 Driving quesitons for New Zealand in the Winter
- 18 Tour operators
- 19 Winterfest - Medieval Festival - Parramatta
- 20 Need advice for South Island New Zealand trip
- 21 Sydney-Queensland-New Zealand
- 22 travel agency for PNG
- 23 Blue Mountains
- 24 New Zealand North Island Trip recommendations
- 25 Please critique our South Island, NZ itinerary