My husband & I and his two brothers are visiting Auckland for the first time in April. We are staying in one of the city apartments.
I understand that we don't have much time to see places but I'd like to ask for suggestions for things to do .
We are in our 40's , loves great food , museums, nature.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 nakedbus passport to sell!
- 2 Great Ocean Road
- 3 Wallaby vs All Blacks in Sydney in August
- 4 Australia & New Zealand tour companies
- 5 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 6 Two weeks in Australia: 2015 Trip Report
- 7 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 8 New Zealand Itinerary Help
- 9 Planning a trip in Australia
- 10 North Island New Zealand itinerary help Oct 2015
- 11 Good Base for a stay in Australia
- 12 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 13 New Zealand South Island trip - Itinerary guidance
- 14 2/3 day stay on the GBR from Brisbane
- 15 Campervans/Motorhome questions
- 16 Tasmania Itinerary for a fly fisherman
- 17 2 weeks trip in Australia
- 18 How is this itinerary?
- 19 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 20 If you had 2 months for NZ and Australia
- 21 Wallis and Futuna decision
- 22 practical advice needed - GPS, phone, hotels
- 23 My 2 weeks trip in Perth with 2 kiddos
- 24 Itinerary help: 14 day NZ+Sydney trip in September
- 25 North Island