My husband & I and his two brothers are visiting Auckland for the first time in April. We are staying in one of the city apartments.
I understand that we don't have much time to see places but I'd like to ask for suggestions for things to do .
We are in our 40's , loves great food , museums, nature.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 A family trip to Sydney and the Blue Mountains
- 2 New Zealand Honeymoon Itinerary
- 3 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 4 http://supplementskings.com/forever-bust/
- 5 2 days post cruise in Sydney
- 6 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 7 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 8 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 9 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 10 South Island Trip Planning: Akaroa Tour or Tranzalpine?
- 11 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 12 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 13 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 14 North island New Zealand-help
- 15 Rarotonga
- 16 Australia New Zealand - help with itinerary
- 17 New Zealand SI book ahead??
- 18 South Island trip in Oct.
- 19 transfer services between Sydney Airport and hotels
- 20 What Do you Think of My Itin
- 21 Great Barrier Reef in January/February??
- 22 7 full days itinerary in Melbourne
- 23 Cairns or Melbourne? Trip Feedback
- 24 Overnight Great Ocean Road
- 25 A week in Fiji