My husband & I and his two brothers are visiting Auckland for the first time in April. We are staying in one of the city apartments.
I understand that we don't have much time to see places but I'd like to ask for suggestions for things to do .
We are in our 40's , loves great food , museums, nature.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Great Barrier Reef snorkeling vs Fiji snorkeling for a 2 week honeymoon?
- 2 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary - Sydney & New Zealand (South Island)
- 3 Auf Wiedersehen Australia
- 4 Australia Itinerary Help In July/August
- 5 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 6 Dec trip - Itinerary planning help and recommendations
- 7 Red Centre - how long to stay
- 8 New Zealand/Fiji/Tahiti/Australia oh my
- 9 Physically Disabled Solo Traveler in Sydney, Cairns
- 10 Final leg of trip: SI to NI
- 11 Australia Trip Report: Hayman Island/SCUBA/GBR (part 5)
- 12 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 13 Need help on 2 week itinerary - North Island, winter, with kids (5, 7, 10)
- 14 Help a North American understand winter in New Zealand
- 15 Dining Solo in Australia's capital cities?
- 16 Sydney - inner west & eastern suburbs - local gems
- 17 DIY Sydney surroundings
- 18 Pre cruise Sydney hotel recommendations
- 19 Wineglass Bay Cruise V Peppermint Bay Cruise
- 20 A week in Brisbane/Sunshine coast, sightseeing suggestions needed.
- 21 Itinerary help Australia & New Zealand
- 22 Worth giving up a day in Wanaka?
- 23 5 days in Tasmania--help needed
- 24 Car hire in NZ
- 25 Help needed--GBR, Daintree, Mossman, Atherton