My husband and I are flying into and leaving from Sydney. Welcome all suggestions as to how to plan the 2 weeks. How much time in each place. Hotel/B&B , tours, must see's , logistics all very welcome and appreciated. Thanks. Curly
Need Help planning 2 weeks in Austrailia end of April , please.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 2 Sydney
- 3 Hire car in Melbourne
- 4 Help with itin Jan and Feb for Australia and New Zealand
- 5 Initial Planning for NZ trip
- 6 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 7 Best phone to use in US and Canada
- 8 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 9 My gap year is adventure
- 10 Craig and Jeane Visit Sydney and the Blue Mountains - September 2014
- 11 Globus
- 12 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 13 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 14 Queenstown to Christchurch - Car Hire (P plates)
- 15 A Quick trip to NSW's Central West - an old brown dog, a grapefruit & a
- 16 Blue Mountains Australia
- 17 NEW ZEALAND
- 18 Byron Bay Surf Festival
- 19 New Zealand Marlborough wine country tour
- 20 Canberra Weekend - Art, Table 11 at the Pork Barrel Cafe & 'roo at the Ruby
- 21 Penguins in Bicheno or Phillip Island?
- 22 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 23 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 24 Sydney-which pass to buy?
- 25 Honeymooning in Australia and NZ