After having thought for months, we (my family includes my wife, father and close to 2 year daughter) have finally decided to visit Australia in October. We have read a few articles and posts online, post which we have thought of the itinerary detailed below.
02-Oct-17 Reach Melbourne at 6.10pm
07-Oct-17 Leave for Gold Coast around 7 am
08-Oct-17 Gold Coast
09-Oct-17 Gold Coast
10-Oct-17 Leave for Cairns around 7 am
12-Oct-17 Leave for Sydney around 7 am
15-Oct-17 Leave for India at 7.10pm
We would request your invaluable help to understand if the itinerary looks doable. We don't want the trip to be hectic anywhere. Also, please let us know if the sequencing and number of days stay at each location has been though of appropriately.
Also, please guide about the not to be missed experiences, especially in Gold Coast and Cairns. Which company should we contact for scuba diving in Great Barrier Reef. Which are the best entertainment parks to visit in Gold Coast.
Thanks a ton in advance
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://nitroshredadvice.com/primex-testo-max/
- 2 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 3 Itinerary questions on dream holiday
- 4 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 5 Real estate question
- 6 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 7 Food to Try Out
- 8 Whale Watching - Port Stephens NSW vs. Hervey Bay QLD
- 9 Queenstown-Mt Cook road
- 10 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)
- 11 7 night NZ, south island for active couple
- 12 Wainui Falls
- 13 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 14 Sydney Neighborhood for Nightlight and Sightseeing
- 15 Come join me on Rapa Nui, or Easter Island...
- 16 More authentic experience of Maori culture
- 17 Day trips from Wellington
- 18 2-week NZ Itinerary Questions
- 19 Agrodome Farm Tour
- 20 Recommended length of time for mother to visit me in NZ?
- 21 Please help create an itinerary in NZ's SI
- 22 3 days on North Island, NZ
- 23 Australia Visit in Feb'18
- 24 Kayak or cruise Milford Sound?
- 25 New Zealand with teenagers