After having thought for months, we (my family includes my wife, father and close to 2 year daughter) have finally decided to visit Australia in October. We have read a few articles and posts online, post which we have thought of the itinerary detailed below.
02-Oct-17 Reach Melbourne at 6.10pm
07-Oct-17 Leave for Gold Coast around 7 am
08-Oct-17 Gold Coast
09-Oct-17 Gold Coast
10-Oct-17 Leave for Cairns around 7 am
12-Oct-17 Leave for Sydney around 7 am
15-Oct-17 Leave for India at 7.10pm
We would request your invaluable help to understand if the itinerary looks doable. We don't want the trip to be hectic anywhere. Also, please let us know if the sequencing and number of days stay at each location has been though of appropriately.
Also, please guide about the not to be missed experiences, especially in Gold Coast and Cairns. Which company should we contact for scuba diving in Great Barrier Reef. Which are the best entertainment parks to visit in Gold Coast.
Thanks a ton in advance
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 RELOOK : Install YAHOO 1:800:982:8520 CONTACT YAHOO Technical care
- 2 FP +/- NZ 14 day trip
- 3 North and South Island itinerary feedback
- 4 Blue Mountains - Travel Report
- 5 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 6 East coast australia itinerary - feedback please!
- 7 2 days in Auckland
- 8 Haast Village stay advice needed
- 9 New Zealand rough itinerary (wheelchair accessible)
- 10 Surprises in Australia
- 11 Help me understand how going through customs works!
- 12 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 13 Would love your feedback on possible N.Z. itinerary
- 14 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 15 GBR - help me plan a perfect trip!
- 16 "Aerial New Zealand"
- 17 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 18 South Australia in 2 weeks
- 19 5 nights in Sydney
- 20 New Zealand Itinerary Questions
- 21 Best places to travel in Australia
- 22 Auckland Airport to Auckland City
- 23 16 Days on the South Island
- 24 Cook Islands for families
- 25 B&B in NZ