After having thought for months, we (my family includes my wife, father and close to 2 year daughter) have finally decided to visit Australia in October. We have read a few articles and posts online, post which we have thought of the itinerary detailed below.
02-Oct-17 Reach Melbourne at 6.10pm
07-Oct-17 Leave for Gold Coast around 7 am
08-Oct-17 Gold Coast
09-Oct-17 Gold Coast
10-Oct-17 Leave for Cairns around 7 am
12-Oct-17 Leave for Sydney around 7 am
15-Oct-17 Leave for India at 7.10pm
We would request your invaluable help to understand if the itinerary looks doable. We don't want the trip to be hectic anywhere. Also, please let us know if the sequencing and number of days stay at each location has been though of appropriately.
Also, please guide about the not to be missed experiences, especially in Gold Coast and Cairns. Which company should we contact for scuba diving in Great Barrier Reef. Which are the best entertainment parks to visit in Gold Coast.
Thanks a ton in advance
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Franz Joseph and Fox Glacier
- 2 Queenstown vs Christchurch
- 3 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 4 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 5 NZ 1 week
- 6 New Zealand South Island 15 Nights Itinerary
- 7 Australia for two weeks.
- 8 Palau Travel Report
- 9 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 1 - Travel Report
- 10 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 11 Antarctica Penguin Disaster
- 12 7 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 13 Visa
- 14 Guam Travel Report
- 15 New Zealand Car Hire
- 16 Tasmania itinerary
- 17 McLaren Vale in South Australia as base for 4 days?
- 18 Research on Australian Tourism
- 19 Australia and NZ visit!
- 20 12 Days in S.I. NZ
- 21 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 22 Cheap Flights to Bangkok from Gold Coast
- 23 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 24 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
- 25 Recommended guidebooks