My fiance' and I are trying to get some recommendations for our honeymoon this fall. We will be traveling from Boston, MA. We definitely would like to experience an over the water bungalow. We love to snorkel and love to dine. Can't decide which island/islands to go to though. Our budget is about 4500 p.p. and we would like to go for at least 10 days considering the travel distance. Any help/info will be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!
Need help choosing a honeymoon destination for September/October 2014
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sydney on New Years Eve: Worth It?
- 2 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 3 South and North New Zealand in three weeks
- 4 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 5 Ghan, Indian Pacific trains -- reserve ASAP
- 6 Best Car rental company to use--Australia & New Zealand
- 7 Is French really spoken in Tahiti?
- 8 Adelaide and Kangaroo Island
- 9 Cairns Activities & Excursions for 4 Days
- 10 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 11 Accommodation Brisbane
- 12 Accommodation Brisbane
- 13 Happy Australia Day!
- 14 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 15 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 16 Tim Tam
- 17 Tipping
- 18 Hobart and Launceston- 4 days each sound ok?
- 19 Transit Time at SYD
- 20 Where to visit outside Melbourne for several days?
- 21 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 22 Where to stay near Melbourne
- 23 Car rentals south island
- 24 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 25 Brisbane, need short term accommodation