My fiance' and I are trying to get some recommendations for our honeymoon this fall. We will be traveling from Boston, MA. We definitely would like to experience an over the water bungalow. We love to snorkel and love to dine. Can't decide which island/islands to go to though. Our budget is about 4500 p.p. and we would like to go for at least 10 days considering the travel distance. Any help/info will be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!
Need help choosing a honeymoon destination for September/October 2014
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Hey, Bokhara2 and cathies, need restaurant recommendations
- 2 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 3 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 4 Marlborough Sounds???
- 5 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 6 New Zealand itinerary help
- 7 Yarra Valley Wineries
- 8 Fireworks Festival - A "MUST DO"
- 9 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 10 Katoomba vs. Leura vs ... ????
- 11 Song doc - one for you
- 12 North Island - 5 days - Wellington - Auckland
- 13 Jet Star?
- 14 Aussie Trip Report: No cities, no worries
- 15 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 16 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 17 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 18 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 19 Itinerary Planning
- 20 8 Day South Island Itinerary in Oct
- 21 NZ Itinerary from Christchurch to Queenstown in 8 days
- 22 Suggestions/ Tips request for 15 Days trip to South Island New Zealand
- 23 NZ South Island Plan
- 24 Tahiti, Cooks Islands or Fiji 20th Anniversary trip
- 25 Campervan help please!