My fiance' and I are trying to get some recommendations for our honeymoon this fall. We will be traveling from Boston, MA. We definitely would like to experience an over the water bungalow. We love to snorkel and love to dine. Can't decide which island/islands to go to though. Our budget is about 4500 p.p. and we would like to go for at least 10 days considering the travel distance. Any help/info will be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!
Need help choosing a honeymoon destination for September/October 2014
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand: 2 week Honeymoon: Itinerary planning
- 2 suggested 6 day itinerary for South island New Zealand in December
- 3 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 4 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 5 Has anyone stayed in the asylum hostel in Sydney recently?
- 6 Help with Australia/NZ itinerary in October.
- 7 How much luggage?
- 8 Most scenic route from Grampians to Burra in one day?
- 9 My tips for NZ motorhome hire
- 10 Tolls Between Sydney and Katoomba, Including Harbor Bridge?
- 11 Urgent help on 12 Nights South Island Itinerary
- 12 Help with itin Jan and Feb for Australia and New Zealand
- 13 Cruise around Australia and New Zealand-followed by land tour
- 14 New Zealand trip, Nov 2014 Part 2
- 15 5 guys travelling the GOR in March
- 16 1 Night Glentanner Park 1 Night Aoraki Court Motel
- 17 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 18 New Zealand trip, Nov 2014
- 19 The Kimberley - Outback Spectcular
- 20 Southwest WA Itinerary Sept 2014
- 21 Australia in Oct - Sydney or Perth?
- 22 How to save in travel cost in Perth, Melborne and Sydney
- 23 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 24 Sydney 23 Dec - 1st Jan then onto Perth advice please.
- 25 Please help with our first attempt at New Zealand itinerary