My fiance' and I are trying to get some recommendations for our honeymoon this fall. We will be traveling from Boston, MA. We definitely would like to experience an over the water bungalow. We love to snorkel and love to dine. Can't decide which island/islands to go to though. Our budget is about 4500 p.p. and we would like to go for at least 10 days considering the travel distance. Any help/info will be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!
Need help choosing a honeymoon destination for September/October 2014
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 2 Hire car in Melbourne
- 3 Initial Planning for NZ trip
- 4 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 5 Best phone to use in US and Canada
- 6 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 7 My gap year is adventure
- 8 Sydney
- 9 Craig and Jeane Visit Sydney and the Blue Mountains - September 2014
- 10 Globus
- 11 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 12 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 13 Queenstown to Christchurch - Car Hire (P plates)
- 14 A Quick trip to NSW's Central West - an old brown dog, a grapefruit & a
- 15 Blue Mountains Australia
- 16 NEW ZEALAND
- 17 Byron Bay Surf Festival
- 18 New Zealand Marlborough wine country tour
- 19 Canberra Weekend - Art, Table 11 at the Pork Barrel Cafe & 'roo at the Ruby
- 20 Penguins in Bicheno or Phillip Island?
- 21 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 22 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 23 Sydney-which pass to buy?
- 24 Honeymooning in Australia and NZ
- 25 Itinerary Planning