My fiance' and I are trying to get some recommendations for our honeymoon this fall. We will be traveling from Boston, MA. We definitely would like to experience an over the water bungalow. We love to snorkel and love to dine. Can't decide which island/islands to go to though. Our budget is about 4500 p.p. and we would like to go for at least 10 days considering the travel distance. Any help/info will be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!
Need help choosing a honeymoon destination for September/October 2014
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Airport Customs in Auckland
- 2 New Zealand (Rotorua and Auckland) + Australia (Gold Coast and Sydney)
- 3 NZ Proposed Trip Itinerary (Constructive Suggestions Appreciated!)
- 4 Mammals and avians in SA and NSW
- 5 16 days all over New Zealand
- 6 Second try for Australia Itinerary in October
- 7 My Experience Traveling in New Zealand
- 8 When to travel to New Zealand?
- 9 The perfect exotic and romantic location for my girlfriend's 21st?
- 10 Advice needed for South Pacific ports
- 11 Tahiti Honeymoon in November?
- 12 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 13 Cairns - boat from Lizard Island
- 14 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 15 Please help with New Zealand Itinerary - 12 days
- 16 Adelaide/Kangaroo Island or AliceSprings/Uluru?
- 17 Australia Trip Guidance Needed - Esp GBR
- 18 Best deal on debit/credit/cash cards
- 19 Small group multi-day hiking operators around Queenstown NZ?
- 20 Question about the "Build Up"
- 21 Buy snorkeling fins in Sydney
- 22 Tentative South Island NZ itinerary--what do you think?
- 23 3-1/2 days in Auckland .... Your personal recommendations, please.
- 24 Tipping
- 25 2 weeks in AUS and destination similar to Port Douglas?