Couple friends and I are all graduating from grad school in May and want to take a trip right after! We are thinking Australia or New Zealand.....which would be better to go to at the end of May, beginning of June? We are thinking about going on an organized trip through Contiki....does anyone have any suggestions for another company to go through or if doing an organized group trip is a good or bad idea? We are just graduating and want todo this as inexpensive as possible.....any suggestions on who has the best flight fares?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand Fly Fishing Recommendations
- 2 Queenstown vs Christchurch
- 3 Queenstown to Christchurch in 3 days
- 4 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 5 NZ 1 week
- 6 SAMOA - Friendly and quirky destination
- 7 Franz Joseph and Fox Glacier
- 8 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 9 New Zealand South Island 15 Nights Itinerary
- 10 Australia for two weeks.
- 11 Palau Travel Report
- 12 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 1 - Travel Report
- 13 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 14 Antarctica Penguin Disaster
- 15 7 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 16 Visa
- 17 Guam Travel Report
- 18 New Zealand Car Hire
- 19 Tasmania itinerary
- 20 McLaren Vale in South Australia as base for 4 days?
- 21 Research on Australian Tourism
- 22 Australia and NZ visit!
- 23 12 Days in S.I. NZ
- 24 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 25 Cheap Flights to Bangkok from Gold Coast