Couple friends and I are all graduating from grad school in May and want to take a trip right after! We are thinking Australia or New Zealand.....which would be better to go to at the end of May, beginning of June? We are thinking about going on an organized trip through Contiki....does anyone have any suggestions for another company to go through or if doing an organized group trip is a good or bad idea? We are just graduating and want todo this as inexpensive as possible.....any suggestions on who has the best flight fares?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 온라인신천지 ◐♧주_소= scc883.컴 ▣
- 2 Tour Companies Australia and New Zealand
- 3 Oz air carrier recommendation
- 4 4 hour transit in Sydney
- 5 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 6 First time in NZ. Need advice on Dec trip itinerary pls.
- 7 14 day South NZ Trip
- 8 6 days Queenstown (NZ) itineary suggestion????
- 9 GOR & Otway zipline together
- 10 Aurora dazzles Kiwis
- 11 One-day hike in Milford area
- 12 Gold Coast - places to visit and stay
- 13 Best national park around Sydney
- 14 1 night stay around GOR
- 15 7 days in New Zealand
- 16 NZ: Northland & Bay of Islands 10 days
- 17 NZ repeat visitors
- 18 Looking for tour for 30 something's
- 19 South Island Suggestions
- 20 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 21 Fairly easy cycling on the South Island
- 22 Trip to Bora Bora Australia in January
- 23 Challenges of readying Christchurch-Kaikoura-Picton road by Xmas
- 24 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 25 New Zealand Car Rental