Couple friends and I are all graduating from grad school in May and want to take a trip right after! We are thinking Australia or New Zealand.....which would be better to go to at the end of May, beginning of June? We are thinking about going on an organized trip through Contiki....does anyone have any suggestions for another company to go through or if doing an organized group trip is a good or bad idea? We are just graduating and want todo this as inexpensive as possible.....any suggestions on who has the best flight fares?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Obtain EU/USA/CANADIAN passports, ids,licenses,birth certs,ssn
- 2 Dec trip - Itinerary planning help and recommendations
- 3 Red Centre - how long to stay
- 4 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary - Sydney & New Zealand (South Island)
- 5 Australia Itinerary Help In July/August
- 6 New Zealand/Fiji/Tahiti/Australia oh my
- 7 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 8 Physically Disabled Solo Traveler in Sydney, Cairns
- 9 Final leg of trip: SI to NI
- 10 Australia Trip Report: Hayman Island/SCUBA/GBR (part 5)
- 11 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 12 Need help on 2 week itinerary - North Island, winter, with kids (5, 7, 10)
- 13 Help a North American understand winter in New Zealand
- 14 Dining Solo in Australia's capital cities?
- 15 Sydney - inner west & eastern suburbs - local gems
- 16 DIY Sydney surroundings
- 17 Pre cruise Sydney hotel recommendations
- 18 Wineglass Bay Cruise V Peppermint Bay Cruise
- 19 A week in Brisbane/Sunshine coast, sightseeing suggestions needed.
- 20 Itinerary help Australia & New Zealand
- 21 Auf Wiedersehen Australia
- 22 Worth giving up a day in Wanaka?
- 23 5 days in Tasmania--help needed
- 24 Car hire in NZ
- 25 Help needed--GBR, Daintree, Mossman, Atherton