My wife and I are staying in Nelson at The Waters (5 nights) and Bay of Island at Huntaway Lodge (4 nights) before heading to the Great Barrier Reef. This is our first trip ,and maybe only trip, to NZ and I would like to get feedback on any must see/do/visits/eats in each area.
We will have a car and have no trouble driving. I know this is a broad topic and apologize in advance for that, but any help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Another itinerary question
- 2 Australia Itinerary
- 3 New Zealand with teenagers
- 4 Suggestions for 3 weeks
- 5 The whisky trail.
- 6 Western Australia (Denmark and New Norcia)
- 7 Australia and New Zealand Oct/Nov 2017
- 8 Bali, Fiji, Bora Bora, Maldives? Which is better?
- 9 Family trip report: Tahiti, Huahine, Bora Bora and Moorea
- 10 1 day scenic tour from Gold coast
- 11 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 12 Help with New Zealand Itinerary
- 13 Mucky, Smchrissy, Margo, Alan -I've lost the New Years Eve thread
- 14 Is this a good time to talk about the Lions' tour?
- 15 help with intinerary please!
- 16 Early Planning to the South Pacific
- 17 Ahe to Manihi or v.v.
- 18 early planning for NZ South Island trip - please provide feedback
- 19 Quaint
- 20 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 21 North and South Island itinerary feedback
- 22 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 23 Western Australia + Where?
- 24 Port Douglas/Cairns
- 25 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November