I will have 5 days or so to stay on Fiji in Mid-March. I am considering some small resort on the Coral Coast that is small, quiet, beautiful, etc. Don't care for nite life and am pretty content to just watch the world go by in beautiful environment. Aside from swimming, snorkeling, etc, I was wondering if it is possible to rent a scooter to drive around some of the island. I have never been to that part of the Pacific so I really don't know what to expect Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks for your help as always.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Choosing Tasmania or Perth/ Margaret River
- 2 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 3 Family Friendly Motel in Brisbane - Aabon Apartments & Motel
- 4 Distance running," says Roberto Romano,
- 5 New Zealand and/or Australia - Nature sites, day bus tours?
- 6 2 days in Auckland. what to do
- 7 Zipping through New Zealand with a Fiji Finish
- 8 Visiting New Zealand/Australia in April
- 9 Connection Time at Sydney Airport
- 10 Choose a destiation - Oceania Island(s) for 10 day trip
- 11 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 12 Snorkeling in Whitsundays
- 13 New Zealand Itinerary
- 14 Dining
- 15 Where to tay in Apt in Melbourne
- 16 Help us extend our Dec. Heron Island Tip
- 17 Car Hire Insurance Excess in Melbourne
- 18 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 19 Kia Ora Sauvage and/or Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort
- 20 Finalizing OZ Itinerary
- 21 quick 5 day trip to New Zealand, North Island. Sugestions for our trip?
- 22 Cairns to brisbane
- 23 9 Days Queenstown/Moun Cook - help with itinerary
- 24 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 25 A major dilemma