I will have 5 days or so to stay on Fiji in Mid-March. I am considering some small resort on the Coral Coast that is small, quiet, beautiful, etc. Don't care for nite life and am pretty content to just watch the world go by in beautiful environment. Aside from swimming, snorkeling, etc, I was wondering if it is possible to rent a scooter to drive around some of the island. I have never been to that part of the Pacific so I really don't know what to expect Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks for your help as always.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 14 day South NZ Trip
- 2 Hotel Sydney
- 3 Blue mountain or Pacific Ocean drive
- 4 Potts point OR CBD in Sydney
- 5 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 6 GOR & Otway zipline together
- 7 Tour Companies Australia and New Zealand
- 8 4 hour transit in Sydney
- 9 Oz air carrier recommendation
- 10 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 11 First time in NZ. Need advice on Dec trip itinerary pls.
- 12 6 days Queenstown (NZ) itineary suggestion????
- 13 Aurora dazzles Kiwis
- 14 One-day hike in Milford area
- 15 Gold Coast - places to visit and stay
- 16 Best national park around Sydney
- 17 1 night stay around GOR
- 18 7 days in New Zealand
- 19 NZ: Northland & Bay of Islands 10 days
- 20 NZ repeat visitors
- 21 Looking for tour for 30 something's
- 22 South Island Suggestions
- 23 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 24 Fairly easy cycling on the South Island
- 25 Trip to Bora Bora Australia in January