I will have 5 days or so to stay on Fiji in Mid-March. I am considering some small resort on the Coral Coast that is small, quiet, beautiful, etc. Don't care for nite life and am pretty content to just watch the world go by in beautiful environment. Aside from swimming, snorkeling, etc, I was wondering if it is possible to rent a scooter to drive around some of the island. I have never been to that part of the Pacific so I really don't know what to expect Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks for your help as always.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Stay near to Melbourne airport / city?
- 2 Garcinia Super Slim 100
- 3 http://www.healthybooklet.com/vitalmax-xt/
- 4 help on NZ trip itinerary, what to keep what to skip
- 5 http://www.healthsupreviews.com/apexatropin/
- 6 A family trip to Sydney and the Blue Mountains
- 7 Where best to pickup rental car in Sydney to travel to the Blue Mountains?
- 8 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 9 6 1/2 weeks Australia and New Zealand
- 10 New Zealand 12 Days Aug-Sept
- 11 some questions about upcoming trip to Australia and New Zealand
- 12 2016 Rugby internationals - anyone watching?
- 13 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 14 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 15 Drive from Nelson or Christchurch to Queenstown during winter
- 16 Seeking StopOver Ideas for US to Australia Trip
- 17 Tasmania
- 18 NZ expects 4.5 million tourists per year by 2022
- 19 Help for 6 days based in Queenstown
- 20 Accommodations Brisbane
- 21 Skiing in Australia in July?
- 22 Australia 2017 - Oz Winter or Spring Honeymoon?
- 23 Cairns to Sydney early 2017
- 24 Repositioning cruise
- 25 18 days nz.