I will have 5 days or so to stay on Fiji in Mid-March. I am considering some small resort on the Coral Coast that is small, quiet, beautiful, etc. Don't care for nite life and am pretty content to just watch the world go by in beautiful environment. Aside from swimming, snorkeling, etc, I was wondering if it is possible to rent a scooter to drive around some of the island. I have never been to that part of the Pacific so I really don't know what to expect Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks for your help as always.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 PrimeX Testo Max
- 2 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)
- 3 Western Australia (Denmark and New Norcia)
- 4 Itinerary questions on dream holiday
- 5 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 6 Real estate question
- 7 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 8 Food to Try Out
- 9 Whale Watching - Port Stephens NSW vs. Hervey Bay QLD
- 10 Queenstown-Mt Cook road
- 11 7 night NZ, south island for active couple
- 12 Wainui Falls
- 13 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 14 Sydney Neighborhood for Nightlight and Sightseeing
- 15 Come join me on Rapa Nui, or Easter Island...
- 16 More authentic experience of Maori culture
- 17 Day trips from Wellington
- 18 2-week NZ Itinerary Questions
- 19 Agrodome Farm Tour
- 20 Recommended length of time for mother to visit me in NZ?
- 21 Please help create an itinerary in NZ's SI
- 22 3 days on North Island, NZ
- 23 Australia Visit in Feb'18
- 24 Kayak or cruise Milford Sound?
- 25 New Zealand with teenagers