I will have 5 days or so to stay on Fiji in Mid-March. I am considering some small resort on the Coral Coast that is small, quiet, beautiful, etc. Don't care for nite life and am pretty content to just watch the world go by in beautiful environment. Aside from swimming, snorkeling, etc, I was wondering if it is possible to rent a scooter to drive around some of the island. I have never been to that part of the Pacific so I really don't know what to expect Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks for your help as always.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 SAFARI BROWSER* Errors CONTACT CONTACT ☎1:800:681:7208 Tec*h SU*PP0RT
- 2 SAFARI BROWSER* Errors CONTACT CONTACT ☎1:800:681:7208 Tec*h SU*PP0RT
- 3 SAFARI BROWSER* Errors CONTACT CONTACT ☎1:800:681:7208 Tec*h SU*PP0RT
- 4 Help me understand how going through customs works!
- 5 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 6 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 7 New Zealand rough itinerary (wheelchair accessible)
- 8 Surprises in Australia
- 9 Would love your feedback on possible N.Z. itinerary
- 10 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 11 2 days in Auckland
- 12 GBR - help me plan a perfect trip!
- 13 "Aerial New Zealand"
- 14 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 15 South Australia in 2 weeks
- 16 5 nights in Sydney
- 17 New Zealand Itinerary Questions
- 18 Best places to travel in Australia
- 19 Auckland Airport to Auckland City
- 20 Blue Mountains - Travel Report
- 21 16 Days on the South Island
- 22 Cook Islands for families
- 23 B&B in NZ
- 24 New Zealand 3 week itinerary
- 25 Suggestions needed for Australia itinerary