Finalizing our plans for our trip this year and am still stumped on the GOR. We are flying out of Cairns June 9, 2014 and heading to Melbourne. We do not check into our apartment until the 11th of June. Check in time is flexible. I wanted to fly to Melbourne (which airport, I saw Songdocs comment about a second Melbourne airport) and get a rental car and head toward the GOR. I am thinking we could take the quick route south to GOR and then come back towards Melbourne the next two days. Do you think this is enough time? How much do you think we could see at this time of year?
Again, I appreciate your help.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Kid Safe Pool Fencing
- 2 What is Brain Plus IQ?
- 3 Question on Driving from Sydney to Blue Mts
- 4 @(1800.841.6436 )#@##@##@#
- 5 Australia/New Zealand 3 weeks
- 6 9.5 days in New Zealand
- 7 NZ S Island itinerary help please!
- 8 Stopover Toronto- Perth
- 9 Bay of Islands vs Marlborough Sound
- 10 Tasmania Itinerary
- 11 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 12 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 13 January-March When to visit NZ
- 14 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 15 Hikes in New Zealand
- 16 New Zealand Itinerary Help
- 17 Tiger Air and Baggage Fees
- 18 Nervous American driving in AU
- 19 Domestic flights in Australia? when?
- 20 Milford Sound day trip sounds like too long a day!
- 21 New Zeaaland
- 22 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 23 HELP! New Zealand 2weeks July with baby (and pregnant)
- 24 New Zealand on our own?
- 25 2nd year visa extentiom