Finalizing our plans for our trip this year and am still stumped on the GOR. We are flying out of Cairns June 9, 2014 and heading to Melbourne. We do not check into our apartment until the 11th of June. Check in time is flexible. I wanted to fly to Melbourne (which airport, I saw Songdocs comment about a second Melbourne airport) and get a rental car and head toward the GOR. I am thinking we could take the quick route south to GOR and then come back towards Melbourne the next two days. Do you think this is enough time? How much do you think we could see at this time of year?
Again, I appreciate your help.
More questions about the Great ocean road
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,etc
- 2 New Zealand: Cruise vs. Land
- 3 Sculptures by the Sea 2014, Cottesloe
- 4 1st time to Oz. Suggestions appreciated. (tripplanner001)
- 5 Where to go in Oz/NZ in March and April?
- 6 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 7 Gregory NP or Limmen NP in the NT
- 8 Aussie SPRING with foodie & wino...Perth? SW region? GBR? Help!
- 9 Great Barrier Reef---Luxury resort and convenient snorkeling
- 10 Tasmania or Fiji?
- 11 New Zealand itinerary help
- 12 Hotel in Sydney
- 13 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 14 Melbourne Drive
- 15 Hotel w. airport shuttle in Sydney
- 16 Sydney or Melbourne
- 17 Christchurch flooding, motorists should expect delays
- 18 Qantas Flight QF 7
- 19 Hamilton Station, NSW Taxis
- 20 Fishing Charters on Rarotonga
- 21 Adventure Vacation to Australia !!! Need suggestions.
- 22 The Wonders of Western Australia: Trip Report & Slideshow
- 23 Australia in 28 days (Sept 17- Oct 18, 2012)
- 24 Kakadu yellow river cruise
- 25 Launceston,Tasmania-where to stay?