Finalizing our plans for our trip this year and am still stumped on the GOR. We are flying out of Cairns June 9, 2014 and heading to Melbourne. We do not check into our apartment until the 11th of June. Check in time is flexible. I wanted to fly to Melbourne (which airport, I saw Songdocs comment about a second Melbourne airport) and get a rental car and head toward the GOR. I am thinking we could take the quick route south to GOR and then come back towards Melbourne the next two days. Do you think this is enough time? How much do you think we could see at this time of year?
Again, I appreciate your help.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 야마토릴게임 ▶ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 무료알라딘 ▣ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 http://www.besthealthdiet.com/hydroluxe-serum-ca/
- 4 무료신천지 ▣ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 5 스위피 주소 ▶ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 6 Cairns airfare getting too high
- 7 스위피릴게임 ▶ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 8 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 9 Living in the City on a Budget
- 10 Hamilton Island
- 11 Six Weeks Down Under
- 12 Airport Fees for Europcar Rental Cars
- 13 Driving direction on the Great Ocean Road
- 14 In and around Sydney
- 15 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 16 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 17 Cruising AUS & NZ 2018
- 18 CFP: how much to bring, ATMs?
- 19 3 weeks in NZ
- 20 First Time - Assistance with NZ- South
- 21 Flood Emergency Services
- 22 7 days in New Zealand
- 23 16 Days on the South Island
- 24 Need help in Auckland
- 25 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti