Finalizing our plans for our trip this year and am still stumped on the GOR. We are flying out of Cairns June 9, 2014 and heading to Melbourne. We do not check into our apartment until the 11th of June. Check in time is flexible. I wanted to fly to Melbourne (which airport, I saw Songdocs comment about a second Melbourne airport) and get a rental car and head toward the GOR. I am thinking we could take the quick route south to GOR and then come back towards Melbourne the next two days. Do you think this is enough time? How much do you think we could see at this time of year?
Again, I appreciate your help.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 2 Are you looking Townsville Outboard Mechanic?
- 3 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/vitalpeak-xt-review/
- 4 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 5 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 6 South Island Trip Planning: Akaroa Tour or Tranzalpine?
- 7 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 8 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 9 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 10 North island New Zealand-help
- 11 Rarotonga
- 12 Australia New Zealand - help with itinerary
- 13 New Zealand SI book ahead??
- 14 South Island trip in Oct.
- 15 transfer services between Sydney Airport and hotels
- 16 What Do you Think of My Itin
- 17 Great Barrier Reef in January/February??
- 18 7 full days itinerary in Melbourne
- 19 Cairns or Melbourne? Trip Feedback
- 20 Overnight Great Ocean Road
- 21 New Zealand Honeymoon Itinerary
- 22 A week in Fiji
- 23 3 weeks New Zealand - Apr 2017
- 24 15 days Australia road trip off Sydney
- 25 help on NZ trip itinerary, what to keep what to skip